Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UFO's Shooting Up In The Sky

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#16    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,226 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

I'd say the notion of alien visitation is a bit more reasonable than that of visitation from the 'tooth fairy'.

However, I'd also say that many unknowns being seen stand a good chance of being terrestrial in origin.

See this link: http://www.ufocasebo...triangular.html

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#17    sergeantflynn

sergeantflynn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

• WHY WORRY ?

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

Planet Venus or weather balloon .

#18    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

View Postsergeantflynn, on 24 August 2012 - 12:29 PM, said:

Planet Venus or weather balloon .

Nahh, the modern explanation these days is 'chinese lanterns'. However, to me it looks like a white frisbee. Even the last pic from the OP looks like a white frisbee. But don't tell anyone I said that! Else the new modern explanation will be frisbee LOL

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#19    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 23 August 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Did You See A U.F.O. In Vestal?
By Bryan Mercer

Credit: Brian Titus
Is it a UFO?
2 photos

Posted Image

August 1, 2011
Updated Aug 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM EDT

Vestal, NY (WBNG Binghamton) One viewer says he saw an unidentified flying object in the Southern Tier sky.
Brian Titus says he was at Lourdes Hospital in Binghamton, when he saw something rising behind a hill in Vestal.

In an email, Titus wrote, "It sat there for about ten seconds and then it shot up like a bullet and vanished."
He says at least ten people saw it happen.
Minutes later when he was coming home, Titus saw the U.F.O. again.
During this second sighting, Titus snapped the picture.
Titus wrote, "I am so exited and freaked out at the same time."
What do you think? Is it a U.F.O.?

UFO near Binghamton, NY, was 'large as a football stadium'

MUFON Assistant State Director and Field Investigator L. Behr filed the report for the witness after the witnesses' photos appeared on the WBNG-TV Web site.

The original sighting occurred when the witness was standing in a parking lot at Lourdes Hospital along Riverside Drive in Binghamton.

"He observed the object over the hill, across the river in what would be Vestal, NY," the MUFON investigator stated. "The object appeared huge at this point, 'as large as a football stadium'. Object was stationary and then shot up and vanished."

But 20 to 30 minutes later, the same witness was driving home along Riverside Drive in Johnson City when the object was seen again, but higher in the sky.

"Witness pulled onto a side street and took two pictures. He observed the object for approximately two minutes before it again shot straight upward and away."

Living in that area of New York where the picture was supposedly taken, the time would be dawn or pre-dawn based on the position of the sun.  The fact that the edge is brightly lit but not the bottom makes it IMO a hoax.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#20    bewizardry_unharmonic

bewizardry_unharmonic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

How many times does this need to be said. UFO's are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. They are NOT alien spacecraft. Yes, MAYBE they are but it's also very very possible they are not. Just because somebody sees something in the sky that they can not identify, does not make it ALIEN.
Jeeeez. If you do not know anything about UFO's then don't bother posting. LOSERS.

#21    bewizardry_unharmonic

bewizardry_unharmonic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:09 PM

And may i add....... it makes me laugh how many people come on this site and comment on stories, just to dismiss it out of hand as fake or a hoax. If you are not going to open your mind and consider that the earth holds many a thing that is weird and strange and possible and we have only ever studied about 000000.0000001% of the universe, then dont bother commenting on stories. Nobody wants to read you saying "HOAX HOAX" "They are lying, they are deluded, they need help".

Grow up and bugger off.

The Wizard! :tu:

#22    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

View Postbewizardry_unharmonic, on 24 August 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

How many times does this need to be said. UFO's are UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS. They are NOT alien spacecraft. Yes, MAYBE they are but it's also very very possible they are not. Just because somebody sees something in the sky that they can not identify, does not make it ALIEN.
Jeeeez. If you do not know anything about UFO's then don't bother posting. LOSERS.

Wow, I've never heard it put quite like that before. Very eye-opening. Thank you.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#23    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

View Postbewizardry_unharmonic, on 24 August 2012 - 05:09 PM, said:

And may i add....... it makes me laugh how many people come on this site and comment on stories, just to dismiss it out of hand as fake or a hoax. If you are not going to open your mind and consider that the earth holds many a thing that is weird and strange and possible and we have only ever studied about 000000.0000001% of the universe, then dont bother commenting on stories. Nobody wants to read you saying "HOAX HOAX" "They are lying, they are deluded, they need help".

Grow up and bugger off.

Wiz, stop taking everything at face value and actually think about what's presented.  Oh and if you don't like people posting their opinions on a discussion bard then perhaps it is you who should bugger off.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#24    iluthradanar

iluthradanar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

Is it high above the trees (thus large), or low in front of the trees (thus small, and yeah maybe a frisbee type toy)? Hard to tell from the picture.

#25    steve0489

steve0489

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

I hafe to agree with wiz on this one..if you people are going to asume hoax why comment ..plus if you guys are so smart an can explain it...why dont you go be a scientist like open your mind a bit sure it can be anything but this site is about,  unexplained not critism... By the way sergean its not venus ..venus is not in our close transit anymore we cant see it clearly from earth it look like  Bright star in the sky.....an for everyone to say its hoaxs all im pointin out is your not a scientist plus science aint always right it always changes an now of days we dont know half the stuff ths goverments are buildin...people fear what they dont understand an asume....so keep an open mind it can be anything well never know until its proven hoax or real so stop tryin to be a know it all people...if your so smart why yous on the site then lol  simple!!

#26    steve0489

steve0489

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

P.s it aint  no chines lantern lol they dont look like that in the sky lol obviesly you necer seen one up close lol i hate when people comment an asume things they know nothing about lol its funny

#27    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

why dont you go be a scientist like open your mind a bit

if yous so smart why yous on the site

I'll be right back. Off to go be a scientist. Yous guys take care, yo.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 24 August 2012 - 09:27 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#28    ufonuts

ufonuts

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• What if Everything We Know is Wrong?

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

Have you noticed, UFO sightings are increasing dramatically? Most likeley because the end is near! 12/21/2012.

theendisnear@verizon.net  http://wearenotalone.info

Just Accept it, God is an Alien!  Visit my Very Own Web-Site: http://www.GodIsanAlien.info

#29    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

you guys dismiss things to easily. of course you can explain it, if a alien space craft was flying right over my head i could say it was a new gov test flight but that doesn't mean im right. that's actually what bugs me so much about "fact or faked" they just try to see if they can remake it and if the can they think its fake...........WHAT? how does that make any sense? people have been making special affects for dino movies for years so does that mean dinos are fake just because we can "hoax" it? no dinos are proven to exist and aliens might be one day to but until then you cant just come up with a reason you think fits and call it a hoax, that is not investigating.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#30    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,390 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:15 AM

There's so many what if's here based purely on belief.
What if all these thousands of Photo's are faked as a result of humanities lonliness in wishing we aren't unique in the universe?

Better still, what if just one of these thousands of photo's out there are real? That brings up a whole new list of what if's.
Are they of Extraterrestrial Origin?
Are they of Metaphysical Origin?
Are they Terrestrial of this or another time?
Are they Multidimentional?
Are they the servants of the Gods?

Going back to belief, I don't believe for one second that half of these what if's aren't already known by an elite few.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users