Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

area 51

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    BornParasite6

BornParasite6

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 09:19 AM

here it is my husband to be brothers wifes best friend works as what is not supposedly not supposed to exist AREA 51 she says alot of weird stuff happens there shes monitered daily she isnt supposed to talk about what she see there shes not even supposed to tell anyone where she works and its not like she does anything big shes a secratary                                                

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 01:26 PM

BornParasite,
You should try using periods and commas, since they were created to make paragraphs easier to read and understand. If she isn’t supposed to tell anyone where she works, then who told you? And why are you telling us??

I guess this can mean only one thing…she works with aliens scared.gif  rolleyes.gif                                                

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Guest_PinballWizard_*

Guest_PinballWizard_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2003 - 03:08 PM

That's interesting, my ex brother-in-laws step sisters fathers uncle cuts hair in Nevada, and his best customers daughters boyfriends second cousins wife is also a secretary at Area 51, I wonder if they're the same person. unsure.gif  Small world, isn't it?  blink.gif                                                  

#4    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 03:29 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
That's hilarious Magik biggrin.gif                                                

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#5    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 04 February 2003 - 04:00 PM

laugh.gif  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif                                                

#6    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 04 February 2003 - 04:06 PM

laugh.gif MM, that was so funny,
           but I bet you can't say that 3 times fast!   laugh.gif                                                

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#7    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 04 February 2003 - 05:51 PM

ohmy.gif  laugh.gif Hey are u sure that it's not my best friends second cousin twice removed and married three times?                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#8    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 08 February 2003 - 02:58 AM

It funny you should say that, my half brothers wifes cousin 3 times removes actually picks up the trash at Area 51. Although after it's initial buring it doesn't take much of an effort, although breathing is quite hard afterwards tho.                                                

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

#9    Phantom

Phantom

Psychic Spy

• 1,879 posts

• Bad Ass Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 11 February 2003 - 06:45 PM

If the government IS hiding something - they surely won't hide it at Area 51.
I think Area 51 is a decoy...

They might be hiding stuff at that haircutting dudes in Nevada though...

bounce.gif                                                

"Do you hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability..." - Agent Smith
"Apfelschnaps, it's more than skindeep" - Kismit
"OK, don't quote me anymore..." - Mentalcase

#10    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 12 February 2003 - 10:00 AM

I have to agree with Phantom here, I think Area51 is far too well known to be used for anything very secretive these days.

It's much more likely that if there was anything of great importance being kept there, it was moved long ago.

#11    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 01:42 PM

While that could be true, os it not said that the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

The base could hold something that the US government wants to remain secret, and say that nothing is their even after all this time because of all the rumours flying around about it, people would eventually begin to overlook the base as not being important.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
— David Gemmell

#12    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 02:53 PM

maybe the idea is that instead of hiding stuff in a secret location, where people will becomr suspicious, they use a place which is well known, as people would not normally think they are hiding something in plain sight                                                

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#13    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 06 March 2003 - 07:36 PM

my personal thought is that area 51 goes a long way into the ground. i ww1 the germans and french were able to build over 4 miles of underground tunnels in around 2 years. thats saying something. and you know these guys wont be using shovels. just a thought. i would like to think i am right. they still fly people in and out every day so there has to be something goin on there. oh well. maybe i can get a job working in there psych department testing the "aliens" hahahahahahahaha

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#14    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 11:42 AM

Every so often we hear of a major band starting a new tour with a stage and light show that has been a secret to the world until the first tour date.  These are not small objects and they would have to be tested in a fairly desolate and remote location to keep properly hidden.

I think it is more than obvious that Area 51 is no more than a testing ground for new concert stages.  The military is no more than a cover up for a much more diabolical research and design facility.                                                  

#15    Illumin8

Illumin8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 12:21 PM

Did you ever hear of a British guy called John Searle?  He invented a form of free electricity involving two discs that spun in opposite directions forcing gravity down through the centre, the result was that the said invention floated in the air, the more electrical current generated the higher it floated, till it apparently floated right off into space, he tried this a number of times with the same results each time!  And I believe he was eventually arrested!  All this took place around the 1950's.                                                  

Don't unlock doors your not prepared to go through!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users