Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

area 51

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,056 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 March 2003 - 12:25 PM

John Searle:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/artic...ohnsearle.shtml

and the 'Searle Disc':

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/artic...earledisc.shtml                                                  

#17    Illumin8

Illumin8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 06:38 PM

Thats the very fella, intresting stuff don't ya think?                                                  

Don't unlock doors your not prepared to go through!

#18    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,056 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 March 2003 - 06:49 PM

I have to agree, I think the possibility of the 'Searle Disc' opens the doors for present day research into Anti-Gravity technology.

I don't think the devices ever reached a height of more than 50 feet, but if he did manage it, it could be regarded as proof that Anti-Gravity is possible. There's always the possibility that they may have worked under some other principle that he was not aware of, one which exhibited the same results as would be expected from something that is anti-gravity - but either way, he must have been pretty pleased with the results.                                                  

#19    CASTOR

CASTOR

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

• "If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Posted 27 March 2003 - 07:06 PM

i have heard about that before, but not in that detale. i have always told a friend of mine that they should figure out a way, maybe with magnetism, to posh and pull a ship through space. this stuff is great. i love to read about that.

CASTOR                                                  

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei

#20    Illumin8

Illumin8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2003 - 04:05 PM

Yes its all very interesting I'm just suprised that no one seems to be doing anything about it,  we could be learning so much.                                                  

Don't unlock doors your not prepared to go through!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users