Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have witnessed poltergeist activity

Bling

Years ago I lived in an old house - 1820's build. Once my ex husband moved in things started to happen - noises, smells, things moving. One day I was sitting at my computer, my ex was out, and my new puppy was eating some small dog biscuits from a big bowl beside me. All of a sudden the bowl flies across the room, about 10 feet and 2 feet high. It landed at the bottom of the stairs dead still at an angle, there was no wobbling or anything that suggested it had just flown across the room. The dog biscuits were all over the place - the coffee table, floor and the sofa seats (that's how high it was thrown). I witnessed the whole thing as the dish was just 2 feet away from where I was sitting. My puppy had ran and hid behind the TV as soon as the bowl had flown over her head and was very scared. I was in shock but strangely very calm, maybe I was used to the 'presence' in the house or maybe I just couldn't take it in. I picked up the biscuits and put the bowl back and all was calm. Other stuff happened too, soap would dribble out of the soap dispenser very slowly, light bulbs were always blowing etc.

Once my ex husband moved out.....it all stopped. Any theories or thoughts?

• Like 1

I suppose it's possible your ex had something attachecd to him. Did it ever occur while he was around? Or when he was absent?

What were his thoughts on it?

Uh huh... well, who's to say?

Drugs, too much alcohol, anxiety, fear, paranoia, or real poltergeist activity.

Hard call. i suppose it always will be in these cases without clear evidence.

Good thing, though, your ex is no longer there.

Maybe the presence is still there but didn't like your ex or it could of been attached to him and left when he did.

I saw a ghost but it was just my cat. Nothing threatening but very life changing experience.

rent out to paranormal fans, you'll make a mint, your own bed and break fest.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your replies! I should have mentioned that I no longer live in that house, I had to sell it after we split up. My ex was a bad man - a con man, violent, liar and cruel man, and I had to throw him out eventually. He now works as a 'medium' conning other people doing ghost hunts (like you see on Most Haunted). I've seen the videos on his YouTube channel and he allegedly get 'possessed' by the spirits and used as a host....and is a worse actor than Derek Acorah!

I would like to add that it happened during the day and I was just surfing the net, sober and not on drugs. What I witnessed was real and not an hallucination! It took me bloody ages to pick up all those dog biscuits! :D My ex didn't have much to say about it as he was out and didn't witness it. He wasn't a ghost hunter at the time and never revealed he thought he had medium abilities - but then he wasn't true about himself at all sadly.

I believe it was attached to him because it stopped as soon as he left and I felt at peace as I did before he moved into the house.

I'm with my soulmate and he's perfect and has healed all the pain :wub:

• Like 1

He now works as a 'medium' conning other people doing ghost hunts (like you see on Most Haunted). I've seen the videos on his YouTube channel and he allegedly get 'possessed' by the spirits and used as a host....and is a worse actor than Derek Acorah!

OMG, lol, what's his youtube channel???

OMG, lol, what's his youtube channel???

Although I would love you all to see his Oscar winning performance....I don't think it would be very fair for me to do so :whistle: