Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Any Apple Fans Around?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,476 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:28 PM

The longer I have my iPad, the more I regret buying it. Yes, it's handy to look something up quickly, but the whole touch-technology isn't what I would expect it to be. *shrugs*

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#32    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:40 AM

View Postealdwita, on 27 August 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Oh sorry, I thought you meant somebody with an orchard. (shows how old I am!)

Hey,I'm not that old,and I thought the same thing. I didn't know which section it was in initially ,but when I saw computers etc,it clicked .
A bit slow on the uptake is all .

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#33    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,476 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Has anyone seen this new ad for the Samsung Galaxy S III? It's GREAT! They make fun of all the people who wait in line constantly for new iPhone stuff. :w00t:

Edited by Lady Kasey, 20 September 2012 - 01:39 PM.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users