Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

what is this feeling?

feeling strange ghost

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

So I've been having this wierd feeling at nighttime. I wake up around 11-4:00 with a tingly feeling coming all over me.
hold up ok first time it happened, I could hardly breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak normally, so i had to do the hoarse voise like in the grudge, and i muttered "God" and it stopped. idk if it's a coincidence.

the next time it happened, I think i just lied there and was asking God for help. I am a Christian and i always look to God.
So far it happened 3 times, then it just stopped. that was a while back.

Last night though, i had a dream the same thing happened again. in my dream it had felt like an earthquake shaking me. I went to go tell me mom and asked if there was an earthquake or something. she said it was the neighbors. So i went back to my room and i opened the door and saw a faded shadow in front of me. it started coming closer to me. I said "No" and turned and walked back, then back to bed. idr the rest.
(that was all in my dream)

Then i woke up and i had a tingly feeling again and it was like shivers down my spine. i then told my mom in real life and all she says was to pray. I always do before i go to sleep, and after this happens.

So, i'm asking has this ever happened to anyone or anything similar?

#2    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:49 AM

View PostEnglishStudent526, on 28 August 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

So I've been having this wierd feeling at nighttime. I wake up around 11-4:00 with a tingly feeling coming all over me.
hold up ok first time it happened, I could hardly breathe. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak normally, so i had to do the hoarse voise like in the grudge, and i muttered "God" and it stopped. idk if it's a coincidence.

So, i'm asking has this ever happened to anyone or anything similar?

To me it sounds like Sleep Paralysis  but I could be wrong

Heres a link to wiki about it

http://en.wikipedia....Sleep_paralysis

I have never had it happen to me

Posted Image

#3    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

• "Live with cause and leave results to the great law of the universe"

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:50 AM

Look up sleep paralysis.

Oh Snap as I was typing this Jack beat me to it, haha

other than that, if it is some sort of being, treat it with respect, Its only as strong as you make it. Like in your dream when you said NO to the shadow, you did'nt give it power. If you are afraid, it may feed of this and only want more. Don't let it.

Peace,
Me :)

Edited by The Id3al Experience, 28 August 2012 - 03:51 AM.

Watch this space

#4    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:08 AM

i have considered sleep paralysis. from what i've read it says you can't move. that happened the first 2 times i think. but then i started thinking that it shouldn't have power over me, so i just willed myself to move on my side, something so I know i can move and am not helpless.

if i embrace that entity it would come in. if i ignore it it tries to get stronger...? is that what i'm hearing?

#5    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:22 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 28 August 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

Look up sleep paralysis.

Oh Snap as I was typing this Jack beat me to it, haha

other than that, if it is some sort of being, treat it with respect, Its only as strong as you make it. Like in your dream when you said NO to the shadow, you did'nt give it power. If you are afraid, it may feed of this and only want more. Don't let it.

Peace,
Me :)

I don't so much as fear it as much as i just don't want it to happen. is it trying to possess me? is it trying to hurt me? it's an odd feeling that it gives..

#6    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

my mom was having nightmares. when she has a nightmare she begins to kinda yell in her sleep, loudly though. so i continued to get up and wake her up. I got tired of it and so i was said whoever is causing this, you demons, come after me instead. i dare you.

that was what happend before those odd feelings i get.
idk if it's coincidence... i usually don't talk outloud alone in my room, but i got tired of my mom having nightmares...

#7    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

lately, nothing has happened....

and no one knows anything about this other than possible sleep paralysis??

Edited by EnglishStudent526, 05 September 2012 - 05:55 AM.

#8    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

thts pretty weird, idk anything about ghosts but why would a ghost make you feel tingly?

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#9    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:28 AM

idk well i assume ghost if theres something unsual... i'm just that paranoid of a person....

it like make me sweat a bit at night, so i feel cold. then that makes me get chills

#10    Apopo

Apopo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

• "Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence."

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:26 AM

I believe its sleep paralysis. You know during the time you pray the body could have easily function back normally and stuff, since you were starting to be awake.

"A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees"

#11    EnglishStudent526

EnglishStudent526

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

exactly why i said it might be a coincidence. but in sleep paralysis u can't move at all right? that only happened the first time. The next few times, i moved over onto my side or woke up on my side and moved myself on my back.

#12    Supersquatch

Supersquatch

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• Supersquatch powers, activate!

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

Diabetes relates to your blood circulation, which could account for your tingling, so check your blood sugar. Also, it could be a thyroid issue. I'm not a doctor, though, so I would recommend seeing one.

Posted Image

#13    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

It could be energy body vibrations/ activation you are feeling - for more info check out the thread on Astral Projection FAQ's  
http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 09 September 2012 - 04:33 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#14    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm think it's not sleep paralysis if you made the request for it to leave your mother and it did. You also made the request for it to do this to you instead of her so it did. Now you could use some psychic defense lessons. Saying no was a excellent start. But if it in your mind try some meditation before you sleep. Tell yourself this is going to stop, you are not going to allow it to happen anymore. Also you are religious try asking for angels to protect you while you sleep.

#15    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

The tingly part I would get a doctor to check it out. It could be blood sugar dropping. Sometimes it happens at night. I wake up with similar feelings, but mainly my face and lips tingle. I have also had sleep pararlysis and no tingling with that. But I was recently diagnosed as type 2 diabetic caused by another illness.  So get yourself checked. It might be nothing but better to be sure.

Also tagged with feeling, strange, ghost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users