Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

• Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.14%

2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1096    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 November 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

Did you wonder why, if O'Leary left NASA in 1968, the bio is dated more than forty years later? Because out of courtesy for him, and after pestering from his family, NASA allowed THEM to provide the text to put on their website, after decades during which NO entry had been available. I was involved in asking NASA to do this, for completeness sake -- they had nothing on line until after his death.

Oh you're just a busy bee, aren't you?  You're here, you're there, you're everywhere.  You didn't explain how such a crackpot loser was a PhD and served on the faculty of major universities.

Do you have a PhD by the way?  Have you ever taught on the university level?

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 18 November 2012 - 11:05 PM.

#1097    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

Donna Hare saw UFO pictures burned at NASA and also heard how people were threatened and intimidated.

#1098    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 18 November 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

This is what Donna Hare REALLY said.  Don't take Oberg's word for anything.

So in the pictures released for sale to the public -- hundreds if not thousands of them throughout the 1970s --  has there ever been a sSINGLE one of them in which you can see trees and their shadows?

Even a single one?

Nobody has ever been able to find one.

This suggests to me that Hare's story has a lot of dream-fantasy elements in it, if little else.

Evidence that her description of the general nature of the photos is plausible -- NON-existent.

#1099    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,827 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 18 November 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

Donna Hare saw UFO pictures burned at NASA and also heard how people were threatened and intimidated.

You are a piece of self-delusional work.

Donna Hare did NOT see "UFO pictures burned at NASA" and the link you cited has her very clearly saying she did not, only she was told by somebody else that HE did.

#1100    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,558 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 November 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

Any astronaut who has been trying to correct false UFO stories about him, like Story Musgrave or Scott Carpenter or Tom Jones, any of the flight directors like Wayne Hale or Gene Kranz, men and women in the space program who have been accused of dishonesty and incompetence in UFO stories.

I haven't accused any of those named people of being dishonest or incompetent.....

And  regarding your 'men and women' in the Space Programme. It's obvious that they would be bound by National Security Oaths / Laws...

And it's a grey area whether someone abiding by National Security secrecy laws....could be accused of lying in the usual sense.

Posted Image

#1101    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,827 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 18 November 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

Say, what about that comment Jim Schuessler made about you and how you were putting words in Jim McDivitt's mouth, basically trying to make him look like a liar or a clown?  I notice you are VERY selective in your responses.

I don't view every 40-minute video you throw up in your dodgery snowstorm.

My articles on the McDivitt case are on my home page, which you have boasted you will never visit.

We're at an impasse.

You insist on believing hearsay, while deliberately avoiding first-person sources.

Problem's at your end of the table, I suggest.

If McDivitt thought what he saw was a real UFO, why didn't he file a Blue Book report?

#1102    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 November 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

You are lying. Mitchell, to the best of my knowledge, has NEVER said there's a cover-up at NASA about UFO information they secretly possess.

And what did Mitchell say right here, on that UFO Hunters episode you dislike so much?

#1103    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,827 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

View Postbee, on 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

I haven't accused any of those named people of being dishonest or incompetent.....

And  regarding your 'men and women' in the Space Programme. It's obvious that they would be bound by National Security Oaths / Laws...

And it's a grey area whether someone abiding by National Security secrecy laws....could be accused of lying in the usual sense.

What oaths? Everybody involved -- including Mitchell and Cooper -- made it clear they were not restricted in any way from discussing UFO subjects. And security oaths regarding specific material forbids it being released, but does not require the custodian to lie about it.

In your mind, you have created a perfect 'get-out-of-reality-free' card to avoid ANY testimony inconvenient to your views. Perfect!

#1104    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

My articles on the McDivitt case are on my home page, which you have boasted you will never visit.

If McDivitt thought what he saw was a real UFO, why didn't he file a Blue Book report?

Well, I could make a good guess as to why NASA didn't want its astronauts filing UFO reports.  That's an easy one.  

That still doesn't change John Schuessler's point that you were basically trying to put words in McDivitt's mouth and distort what he really said about his UFO sighting.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 18 November 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#1105    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 November 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

I don't think you view ANY of them, but that doesn't matter since others who might be interested are free to do so.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 18 November 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#1106    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,827 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 18 November 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

And what did Mitchell say right here, on that UFO Hunters episode you dislike so much?

Nothing. It's your misrepresentation of the general discussion to say HE explicitly claimed that NASA was withholding 'UFO secrets', that I find noteworthy. You seem to have a basic problem with comprehension, and are too easy to be manipulated by narration and creative editing. And by refusing to see this problem, you set yourself up for future misinformation and self-delusion as well. Thanks for making an issue of this and making your inadequate mental rigor so crystal clear.

#1107    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

Here were have Mitchell again, talking about the UFO cover up at NASA.  Naturally they didn't like that, and I think they even went after him to give back that camera he was using on the moon.  Talk about petty.

#1108    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 18 November 2012 - 11:22 PM, said:

Nothing. It's your misrepresentation of the general discussion to say HE explicitly claimed that NASA was withholding 'UFO secrets', that I find noteworthy. You seem to have a basic problem with comprehension, and are too easy to be manipulated by narration and creative editing. And by refusing to see this problem, you set yourself up for future misinformation and self-delusion as well. Thanks for making an issue of this and making your inadequate mental rigor so crystal clear.

I have a basic problem with comprehension, huh?  How many times does Mitchell have to say there has been a UFO cover up by NASA and other government agencies?

Don't try to turn this back on me or put words in my mouth like you always do.  I know exactly what Mitchell has been saying on many occasions, and how you always go after EVERYONE at NASA who talks about this subject, as if you're some kind of watchdog or something.

#1109    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Mitchell has said many times that there is a UFO cover up, and he's telling the truth.  When Mitchell talks about a deliberate program of denial, deceit and disinformation, for some reason I think of Oberg.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 18 November 2012 - 11:42 PM.

#1110    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

And I like Edgar Mitchell telling off this guy who said that he really didn't go to the moon.  He claimed that he was coming there to ask about ETs and UFOs and then started questioning whether he went to the moon.  He even made him swear on the Bible that he really walked on the moon, and finally Mitchell told him to get the hell out of his house.

Mitchell doesn't mind talking about aliens and UFOs, of course, but he was about to lay this guy out on the deck for questioning the moon landings, and rightfully so.

Then there are some other interviews and statements where Mitchell talks about the UFO cover up.  

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 18 November 2012 - 11:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users