Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

• Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.14%

2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1231    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

Oberg also said that McDivitt never used his movie camera to get pictures of the UFO, but this was false.

Indeed so, I quoted Dick Underwood, head of ground photo office, but didn't verify it. It was a mistake, which i'm happy to have had cleared up, and fixed.

#1232    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 19 November 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Indeed so, I quoted Dick Underwood, head of ground photo office, but didn't verify it. It was a mistake, which i'm happy to have had cleared up, and fixed.

Yes, about 30 years later.  LOL

#1233    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 19 November 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

My original report was published more than 30 years ago, when memories were fresh and all witnesses still alive.

Schuessler says Mcdivitt saw a 'red' object? Who's putting words into whose mouth?

Oberg failed to mention here that McDivitt reported another UFO sighting on the Gemini 4 mission, which was different from the famous "flying beer can" with the arms sticking out of it.  

This other UFO was "a moving bright light at a higher level than the Gemini spacecraft", but was only seen very briefly.  As far as I know, there were no pictures of it.

http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case977.htm

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 19 November 2012 - 06:50 PM.

#1234    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Anyway, as has been pointed out many times, McDivitt stated that the "beer can" was not his own booster rocket and if it was a US or Russian satellite no one has ever identified it to this day.  Ditto for the Skylab and Gemini 11 UFOs, as I already pointed out somewhere way back in this thread.

For what it's worth, I do not claim to know what these things were or where they came from, but I know what they were NOT.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 19 November 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#1235    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

No, I am not at all.  I have continually posted videos about Mitchell saying that people at NASA have had contact with aliens and so forth.

I don't know if it's humanly possible to do any more than I have done to establish this point, but I'm getting tired of repeating myself about how an "X" is an "X".

But that is not his information, that is what he was promoting for Stephen Greer, and he has since denounced Greer and his claims. That information has been superseded.

(Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will. --Edgar Mitchel

No NASA there.

I do not understand why you keep saying that Ed Mitchell implicates NASA when he specifically excludes them. I am not watching the Youtubes, I do not have access to them. There is not point to establish. The main connection seems to simply be that NASA openly states it does not support Dr Mitchell's claims. That point appears to be blown out of proportion, and in the Kerrang interview, Ed Mitchell makes that quite clear.

Edited by psyche101, 19 November 2012 - 10:04 PM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1236    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:18 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 November 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

I do not understand why you keep saying that Ed Mitchell implicates NASA when he specifically excludes them. I am not watching the Youtubes, I do not have access to them. There is not point to establish. The main connection seems to simply be that NASA openly states it does not support Dr Mitchell's claims. That point appears to be blown out of proportion, and in the Kerrang interview, Ed Mitchell makes that quite clear.

I'm completely sick of talking about this and don't want to deal with it any more.

#1237    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 08:50 AM, said:

If NASA isn't involved in a cover up, then why does Mitchell keep saying things like this in interviews?

"FORMER NASA astronaut and moonwalker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens do exist.
And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us."

Which people at the "space agency" have had contacts with the aliens?  LOL

http://www.dailytele...r-1111117003802

But only the reporter is including the "Space Agency"

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

And he said no such thing in that interview, it is the one I already posted where Edgar Mitchell says NASA was not part of the cover up.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1238    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

I'm completely sick of talking about this and don't want to deal with it any more.

Fair enough, you posted this before I posted the above, so sorry about that, but I just cannot see Ed Mitchell implicating NASA. Government yes, but not NASA.

#1239    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

View Postquillius, on 19 November 2012 - 09:21 AM, said:

Maybe a fair compromise at this point would be to say Mitchell says ' people within NASA are part of cover up but NASA as an organistion are not.

deal?

at what point to individuals 'count enough' to represent the organisation they work for?

Sorry mate but no. Mitchell says the only one he actually knows about is Roswell, and NASA had no hand in it. And he only knows about Roswell from a second hand point of view.

EM: That’s not quite right. You use that in the plural. I was talking about the Roswell incident, the Roswell visitation primarily, but there have been many others that have been reported that I have no personal awareness of but that was the one that I was really talking about.

#1240    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

View Postquillius, on 19 November 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:

might not be scientific evidence but I wouldnt put it in the 'worthless' section.......

After our intensive debate in Ed Mitchell, I am not so sure. As we know, his sources are very dubious.

#1241    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

View Postbee, on 19 November 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

I other words.....NASA didn't decide to cover it up....the Government did.

The decision to cover up didn't have anything to do with NASA. They aren't in a position to make decisions like that.

But they must follow government decisions.

So more people enter the mix, who should have access to what you insists exists, and we have no more evidence? And people who do not work for the Government, but an organisation that receives funding from the Government. Like apprentices, bus drivers, banks, road workers etc. We should be worried about everyone I take it? And without any evidence, just a paranoid delusion?

#1242    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 November 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Translation:  "I'll never admit that I was wrong even though everybody already knows it, and I'll get mad at anyone bringing it up from now on."  :passifier:

#1243    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

View Postquillius, on 19 November 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

and do you think this is the case with Edgar?

It is the case with Edgar Mitchell.

LINK

#1244    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,474 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

View Postbee, on 19 November 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

no I'm not...it's a line of logic...

Interesting choice of words.........

View Postbee, on 19 November 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

more semantics...?

Of that I have no doubt, however, I am sure I am seeing it differently to you.

Mitchell certainly blew the whistle on the US government.....

And by crikey that sowed them didn't it! Shaking in their boots. And why wouldn't they be? Edgar Mitchell's sources include Bob Lazar, Stephen Greer and Glenn Dennis. All proven to be...................

Ohh, wait............

IMO

Now this I heartily agree with ;)

#1245    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

With tens of thousands of hours of youtube videos, just what is it that we're supposed to believe NASA has tried, or has succeeded, to keep secret?

Clark McClelland's 9-foot-tall alien visitors?

Aliens on the Moon watching us land there?

Insider info from a mysterious "Maurice Chatelain, head of NASA communications"?

Secret moon alien photos from "Ken Johnston, head of the Apollo photo lab"?

A thirty meter long spaceship viewed by cosmonaut Viktor Afanasyev from the Salyut space station?

Who really will make an argument that such stories deserve anybody's trust?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users