Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

More NASA UFO's?

ufo nasa

• Please log in to reply
1528 replies to this topic

Poll: Are these UFO's? (51 member(s) have cast votes)

Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

1. Yes (22 votes [43.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.14%

2. No (29 votes [56.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1516    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

ICE!!!!!
On friggin' MERCURY!!!!

Wonderful.....

#1517    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,670 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

NASA Trick To Remove Alien Evidence From Moon, Mars Revealed

Now you see it now you don't

For many years America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration has been suspected of a massive cover-up concerning the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects and interplanetary alien artifacts.

Whistleblower Ken Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon.

http://beforeitsnews...ed-2020066.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#1518    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,887 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 November 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

Wow! That is something! Water on Mercury of all places! I have the NASA app on the IPhone, but the Curioity feeds take up any spare moment I have had, I will have to watch this one. Tomorrow for the release?

Interesting discoveries in tectonics too. Volcanoes in Mercury's past.

For anyone who might enjoy a shortcut  -LINK - Chose this link because of the amazing picture of Mercury. Now my wallpaper :D I just love these images.
indeed yes.. http://uk.reuters.co...E8AS17F20121129

Seems like while everyone's attention has been distracted by Mars, they've been quietly getting up to some interesting things elsewhere ...

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1519    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,845 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 November 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

Whistleblower Ken Johnston asserts NASA knows astronauts discovered ancient alien cities and the remains of amazingly advanced machinery on the Moon.  

What does Johnston say about astronaut UFO sightings, and why should anybody believe him?

#1520    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,916 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 29 November 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

ICE!!!!!
On friggin' MERCURY!!!!

Wonderful.....

I think it incredible that anyone even thought to look for water that close to the Sun, finding it is nothing short of amazing. It's another feather in NASA's cap.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1521    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 November 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

NASA Trick To Remove Alien Evidence From Moon, Mars Revealed

Now you see it now you don't

For many years America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration has been suspected of a massive cover-up concerning the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects and interplanetary alien artifacts.

http://beforeitsnews...ed-2020066.html
I'm wondering why you are quoting anything from "beforeitsnews"??
That's just a tabloid style bulletin board where anyone can upload an article.
Did you post it as a joke?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1522    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,916 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

View Post747400, on 29 November 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

indeed yes.. http://uk.reuters.co...E8AS17F20121129

Seems like while everyone's attention has been distracted by Mars, they've been quietly getting up to some interesting things elsewhere ...

Organic material! Nice link mate, thanks. Chandra Wickramasinghe is going to be very happy about this news.

MESSENGER Finds New Evidence for Water Ice at Mercury's Poles
New observations by the MESSENGER spacecraft provide compelling support for the long-held hypothesis that Mercury harbors abundant water ice and other frozen volatile materials in its permanently shadowed polar craters.

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1523    validator

validator

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

According to Hoagland, this is definitely a collapsed apartment block. He's really, really insane.

Posted Image

#1524    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 32,916 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

View Postvalidator, on 03 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

According to Hoagland, this is definitely a collapsed apartment block. He's really, really insane.

Hoagland is an embarrassment to the human race.

I have never understood how a person can say they have an interest in the subject, and then give people like this the time of day. That alone is a contradiction.

#1525    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,329 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

Posted Image
It is getting close to X-mass That looks like Slab Toffee !

This is a Work in Progress!

#1526    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,887 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

I'm rapidly becoming a big fan of him.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1527    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

I'm not a PhD in geology, but I've read quite a bit about it.
I was under the mistaken belief that I was possibly looking at exposed, broken layers of sedimentary rock, perhaps shattered by an ancient earthquake or nearby meteorite strike.
Gosh, I had even concluded it may indicate a lot of water was present at one time.

*calls in sick, goes to library*

Edited by synchronomy, 03 December 2012 - 05:23 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#1528    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,670 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

It does look like stucco.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#1529    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,329 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:25 AM

Key word in that last post Sweetpumper "stuckOOoooo!" :tsu:

This is a Work in Progress!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users