Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Fema and Haarp

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    moosehead

moosehead

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• IS there happiness out there for me?

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

Has anyone read anything about HAARP? This is scarry. Supposed to be a research facility out in nowhere in Alaska. Seems they used Tesla's technology and can change weather patterns, such as causing earthquakes, hurricanes etc.
Then in case of a massive kill off of people the survivors will be put in fema prison camps until they agree to be chipped and go along with the new world order.
You tube has some on it and it shows many many caskets being stored always near a railroad system. These caskets can hold 5 or 6 people.
Is the gov planning something to reduce population and take over this NWO?

Happiness illudes me. Each day is a struggle.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,575 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

why would anyone believe this?

#3    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,363 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,963 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

or, atlernatively, HAARP is a research centre that uses currently exotic technology to understand the weather better, and FEMA is storing all those caskets near train lines because when the proverbial hits the fan they want to be able to get to them quickly and secure the bodies - human bodies rotting are a major source of disease for the survivors, and an ounce of protection is worth a tonne of cure in that case (get to the scene of the disaster, collect bodies, prevent disease).

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#5    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,128 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 August 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

or, atlernatively, HAARP is a research centre that uses currently exotic technology to understand the weather better, and FEMA is storing all those caskets near train lines because when the proverbial hits the fan they want to be able to get to them quickly and secure the bodies - human bodies rotting are a major source of disease for the survivors, and an ounce of protection is worth a tonne of cure in that case (get to the scene of the disaster, collect bodies, prevent disease).

seems like an extremely reasonable idea to me. :tu:

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"

#6    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

Fantasy has taken over. If it gets me too I just hope the silly thing I believe is something cool.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Well FEMA camps are nothing new . And the technology exists . Wether or not the truely stellar US govt,would do anything untoward to another country ,or people(s),using it ,is another story . ahem
When haarp is used ,it leaves a traceable signature of some kind .
People would know .It was suggested it was used to create the Haiti  and Japan EQs.No signature of haarp was found,as far as I know .

Who knows .

Miss me?

#8    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

These theories have been floating around for years.  Lets say we do have something really bad happen and there are lots of deaths.  Your neighborhood funeral director won't be able to handle too many deaths and something will have to be done immediately to keep disease down.  I would rather that they were prepared for the worse than dead bodies laying around.

#9    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:50 PM

........... oh god  Posted Image

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#10    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

Seems a fair conspiracy, have a look on ATS, plenty on there to fuel the mind.

Not my thing, but still.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

#11    Travelling Man

Travelling Man

Psychic Spy

• 1,172 posts

• And you are asking... Why?

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

Oh.

My.

God.

It is truly amazing that those "caskets" look identical to pre-made bunker "baskets" that are filled quickly by bulldozers to protect military when they are in need of a quickly-constructed tactical operations center. And the fact that they are near a railroad... that is near or on a military base... oh, they MUST be caskets!! Oh, and those things that look like shipping containers that we see every day on the highway - they could easily hold HUNDREDS of bodies - so those MUST be HUGE caskets for when the MK-Ultra folks do their big purge of our population!

Oh, and that thing that looked like a 1968 Crown Victoria on the highway yesterday... since you can easily hide five people in the trunk when sneaking into drive-in movie theaters... it MUST be a mobile hearse that is to be used to transport bodies inconspicuously!!

Some people see conspiracies EVERYWHERE!

Superior firepower will win over superior numbers - every time!  G.A. Custer
Superior numbers will win over superior firepower - every time!  S. Bull

My credentials

#12    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• 1,634 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:14 AM

I just figured it out...

These CTs are so excited with the various conspiracies. and the details thereof, because it's the ONLY thing they know! They can't multiply double digit numbers, they can't spell, they have difficulty with the idea of fractions...but a CONSPIRACY!!! That is something they can throw themselves into headlong without knowing anything about nothin! Just need a distrusting, "it's all their fault that I'm a underacheiver/ scoundrel/bum/etc" mindset...it's a conspiracy and it's all THEIR fault....so I'm OK...in fact, I'm enlightened!!".

How to think you're better than everyone else without even trying...problem is, their numbers are growing, and pop culture seems to encourage it. Seeing the Nat Geo channel airing conspiracy shows makes me just wanna PUKE!!! It's all going downhill it seems...it will only get stupider.

#13    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

View Postmrbusdriver, on 30 August 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

I just figured it out...

These CTs are so excited with the various conspiracies. and the details thereof, because it's the ONLY thing they know! They can't multiply double digit numbers, they can't spell, they have difficulty with the idea of fractions...but a CONSPIRACY!!! That is something they can throw themselves into headlong without knowing anything about nothin!  nothing! Just need a distrusting, "it's all their fault that I'm a underacheiver underachiever/ scoundrel/bum/etc" mindset...it's a conspiracy and it's all THEIR fault....so I'm OK...in fact, I'm enlightened!!".

How to think you're better than everyone else without even trying...problem is, their numbers are growing, and pop culture seems to encourage it. Seeing the Nat Geo channel airing conspiracy shows makes me just wanna want to PUKE!!! It's all going downhill it seems...it will only get stupider.

One question... are You a conspiracy theorist ? as You Yourself said they cannot spell.... Oh BTW I corrected some mistakes in your post for You :whistle:

Posted Image

#14    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,128 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

wanna is an accepted informal pronunciation however i honestly don't care enough to get into an argument over spelling soooo yeah imma go to bed

"Good lord, what is happening in there?!" ................."Aurora Borealis?"

"A...Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year?!? At this time of day!?!  In this part of the country!? Localized entirely within your kitchen!?!"

#15    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,291 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

I dont know to much about HARP, but one thing they openly talk about all the time is depopulation. FEMA camps are a scary reality. One thing is for sure. Come time, if you stand in the way of the new world order, you wont be standing long.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users