Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Fema and Haarp

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#16    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'd do some actual research on these subjects if you're interested in learning more. YouTube videos tend to be over the top paranoid fuelled dribble.

In short HAARP does not control the weather or make earthquakes, based on claims we should have been rounded up and throw into camps a dozen times by now, and forceable population reduction and the NWO are theories that are largely based on the idea that rich people must be up to something evil.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#17    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,476 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

I just love the way people blow HAARP off like it's silly.

Just ask yourself this question. Imagine your a big general with a massive black budget that never had to be accounted for in any detail. It's well known fact that the US military has a black budget large enough to boggle the mind. Now pretend a science guy told you he thought up a method wind patterns could be influenced (and thus the weather) by superheating the upper atmosphere with powerful radio waves, making it possible for you to hamper enemy troop movements or making it difficult for your enemy to grow enough food to feed himself.  Would you then try to build this weapon?

I believe the answer is pretty obvious.  Of course you would.  Anyone who doesn't believe the military has built this are foolish sheep.  I'm not saying that it can do all of the things attributed to it, but to think for even one second that this sounds like something they would not at least attempt is plain silly.  If you think this is stupid you probably wouldn't have believed they were trying to build radar proof planes in the 70's either.

Edited by OverSword, 30 August 2012 - 05:30 PM.

#18    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

Corp, on 30 August 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

I'd do some actual research on these subjects if you're interested in learning more. YouTube videos tend to be over the top paranoid fuelled dribble.

In short HAARP does not control the weather or make earthquakes, based on claims we should have been rounded up and throw into camps a dozen times by now, and forceable population reduction and the NWO are theories that are largely based on the idea that rich people must be up to something evil.

I agree research is essential for finding out the truth, or at least trying to find out the truth

There is evidence out there, finding it is another matter, unless it is something like the Georgia Guidestone's which it is blatantly obvious other evidence is not so obvious

Posted Image

#19    moosehead

moosehead

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• IS there happiness out there for me?

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

I have read 2 books on Haarp. And books on Tesla. I DO believe this is capable of doing these things.

Happiness illudes me. Each day is a struggle.

#20    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

OverSword, on 30 August 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Just ask yourself this question. Imagine your a big general with a massive black budget that never had to be accounted for in any detail. It's well known fact that the US military has a black budget large enough to boggle the mind. Now pretend a science guy told you he thought up a method wind patterns could be influenced (and thus the weather) by superheating the upper atmosphere with powerful radio waves, making it possible for you to hamper enemy troop movements or making it difficult for your enemy to grow enough food to feed himself.  Would you then try to build this weapon?

I believe the answer is pretty obvious.  Of course you would.  Anyone who doesn't believe the military has built this are foolish sheep.  I'm not saying that it can do all of the things attributed to it, but to think for even one second that this sounds like something they would not at least attempt is plain silly.  If you think this is stupid you probably wouldn't have believed they were trying to build radar proof planes in the 70's either.

Guess that makes me a foolish sheep then because the only person I know with a weather dominator is Cobra Commander. And if the US military has complete control over the weather how come there was that big drought this summer? Why do they still get hurricanes? Why hasn't Iran been wiped off the map?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#21    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,647 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:13 PM

moosehead, on 30 August 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

I have read 2 books on Haarp. And books on Tesla. I DO believe this is capable of doing these things.
well post a quote please

#22    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Corp, on 30 August 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Guess that makes me a foolish sheep then because the only person I know with a weather dominator is Cobra Commander. And if the US military has complete control over the weather how come there was that big drought this summer? Why do they still get hurricanes? Why hasn't Iran been wiped off the map?

Maybe when using HAARP it has a negative aspect to it, that they could not or did not foresee, similiar to either the domino effect or the butterfly effect

Not saying it is or is not but just a possibility

Posted Image

#23    charmcph

charmcph

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• Life is a gift .. use it wisely!

Time is wasted while young...Time is important while old!

Thoughts are contagious

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

What mind boggles me is ..... people can't or don't trust their neighbors or even family...but they want to trust and believe the gover"elite"ment < ..( just my word for "who's all in control ).

~Char~

#24    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:18 AM

charmcph, on 31 August 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

What mind boggles me is ..... people can't or don't trust their neighbors or even family...but they want to trust and believe the gover"elite"ment < ..( just my word for "who's all in control ).

Not everyone trust's the government, I know I do not

Most of the BS we see in everyday live's like the economic crisis, war's and numerous other stuff  is man made by the government's

Edited by Jackofalltrades, 31 August 2012 - 01:31 AM.

Posted Image

#25    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

We don't like you

• 5,413 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:24 AM

Guess that makes me a foolish sheep then because the only person I know with a weather dominator is Cobra Commander.

Did you know Zartan is currently masquerading as the president?

No? then you really are a fool...   ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb, 31 August 2012 - 01:24 AM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#26    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,006 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

OverSword, on 30 August 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Or, you know, you could talk to an actual science guy and see how ridiculous the idea is.

As for "anyone who doesn't believe the military has built this", are you referring to HAARP itself? Of course it's real, but there's nothing nefarious about it. In fact, there aren't even any classified documents about it.
http://www.haarp.ala.../haarp/faq.html
They even have OPEN HOUSES for people to visit and community outreach programs with local colleges. Seems reeeeal sneaky to me.......

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 31 August 2012 - 07:04 AM.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#27    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

charmcph, on 31 August 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

Really?  That boggles your mind.

You know what boggles my mind?  People who trust and believe any idiot who makes a video and posts it on YouTube.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#28    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

Imaginarynumber1, on 31 August 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

Or, you know, you could talk to an actual science guy and see how ridiculous the idea is.

As for "anyone who doesn't believe the military has built this", are you referring to HAARP itself? Of course it's real, but there's nothing nefarious about it. In fact, there aren't even any classified documents about it.
http://www.haarp.ala.../haarp/faq.html
They even have OPEN HOUSES for people to visit and community outreach programs with local colleges. Seems reeeeal sneaky to me.......

Not only that, but if you're really interested in what's going on there, start working on a degree in a field related to their research and apply to go there and do work.

You can then see what's REALLY going on and let Julian Assange know.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#29    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Jackofalltrades, on 31 August 2012 - 12:10 AM, said:

Maybe when using HAARP it has a negative aspect to it, that they could not or did not foresee, similiar to either the domino effect or the butterfly effect

Not saying it is or is not but just a possibility

If that were they case they would have shut it down until they could figue out what went wrong. I believe HAARP is still operational.

Junior Chubb, on 31 August 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

Did you know Zartan is currently masquerading as the president?

No? then you really are a fool...   ;)

You know I saw something about that...then they said Zartan wouldn't be running things until next year. :P

#30    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,476 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Did I say HAARP gave them complete control over the weather?  Did you even read my post before quoting and commenting on it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users