Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Fema and Haarp

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:09 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 31 August 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

Actually, the US Gov't officially acknowledged Area 51's existence about 17 years ago on Sept. 29, 1995.

That they refuse to discuss what happens there is something completely different, and an understandable security precaution.

Cz

That maybe because they have technology that they do not want other people to know about

Like advanced aircraft for one, I reckon a majority (not all) of UFO sighting's are something to do with the government, maybe test flight's or intelligence gathering

While a majority/some of the people think's they are extra terrestrial, it work's in the government's favor, less for them to deny/cover up

Posted Image

#47    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

The Government doesn't lie and its only objective is to make a population THRIVE. Health ,wealth, happiness for all, right?
I do NOT believe anything the Government says , if fact I would believe any crackpot before I'd believe in the  War mongering   motherfxxxxxx who run us. Watch the doco  "Angels don't play this Harrp" and see if you still believe its a weather tracking device only, when its capabilities are unknown  even to the scientists who run it.

#48    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

I do NOT believe anything the Government says

We await the news about your suicide, after all the Government seems to think suicide is bad, therefor it must be a good thing

http://www.nimh.nih....n-efforts.shtml

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users