Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Bone Reader

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Hi everyone, I went to a pow wow and paid thirty five dollars for a ten minute read from the bone reader Margo. I pulled a card from her deck and it was a wolf and she told me I had great energy and told me something is coming up for extra money. Talked about my back and the name Steve, I have read this name many times in my reads for people but maye it was for me because rarely does the name connect with the person I am reading. Just wondering if anyone has had a read from her. She had cool eyes. She told me it is time to do what I have been wanting to do. Dont play games the time is right. I have the audio I will try to figure how to get it from a cassette. Thanks

#2    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,314 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:33 AM

I've never had a read from her, and I've never even heard of a bone reader. How can she be a bone reader if she uses cards? Don't know if this is the answer you were looking for...

Posted Image

#3    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

She used bones, cards, and had me rub a stone all with my eyes closed.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,312 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:16 AM

Never heard of the bone reader.  To me what she told you sounds kind of general, could fit anyone.

#5    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:10 AM

She talked so fast and there were no specifics. But maybe I wanted it to be good and for some reason it felt good. And at the end she she wanted us to hug where both of are hearts touched.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users