Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 8 votes

Raptor photoshop

raptor photoshop raptor party

  • Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#106    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

*
POPULAR

TsoukaRaptor...


Posted Image


#107    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Somewhere that has chocolate

  • "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

Someone needs to photoshop a raptor onto sesame street :P

Posted Image

Domina Lucis


#108    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,199 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 15 September 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Someone needs to photoshop a raptor onto sesame street :P

New cast member to replace the count.
Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#109    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

Imaginarynumber1... you are amazing for someone who only pick this up a short time ago...

Holy crap I paid a compliment !!!!!!!  Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#110    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,199 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:25 AM

Posted Image

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 September 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Imaginarynumber1... you are amazing for someone who only pick this up a short time ago...

Holy crap I paid a compliment !!!!!!!  Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

Don't think I've ever seen you compliment anyone on here before....
I am honored! :tu:

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#111    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,199 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#112    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 16 September 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Posted Image



Don't think I've ever seen you compliment anyone on here before....
I am honored! :tu:

Holy mother of jam tarts... that is amazing... I am almost speechless. ( and that is a rare thing lol ) . You have a talent... WOW.. just WOW....

That is flawless.... I feel you should run your own on line business  creating wall papers and backgrounds...

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#113    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,199 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 September 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

Holy mother of jam tarts... that is amazing... I am almost speechless. ( and that is a rare thing lol ) . You have a talent... WOW.. just WOW....

That is flawless.... I feel you should run your own on line business  creating wall papers and backgrounds...

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd need a lot more practice before I could do anything. A friend of mine makes a few bucks on the side doing photoshop work for various websites. He's taught me a few techniques, but I still need to learn a lot more. Some of the stuff he can do with PS is amazing.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#114    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 16 September 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd need a lot more practice before I could do anything. A friend of mine makes a few bucks on the side doing photoshop work for various websites. He's taught me a few techniques, but I still need to learn a lot more. Some of the stuff he can do with PS is amazing.

Let me tell you something sunshine,  I have been designing on line for a few years and I run my own business..I love  it...Looking at what you can do in the short space you took to do it in, is something that needs to go further... That of course is just my opinion...   Someday soon enough you just might rustle up a new site for your ideas...I hope that when you do... copyright them and  put your stamp on it...  The things you produced on here are great.. I pinched two of your pics so far.. and I rarely ever will copy anyone's pictures  on here..  Actually I don't think I have done.. ...  So, keep up the brilliance...and hope you do something bigger with it all..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#115    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

    I am not an irrational number

  • Member
  • 4,199 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ohio

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 September 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

Let me tell you something sunshine,  I have been designing on line for a few years and I run my own business..I love  it...Looking at what you can do in the short space you took to do it in, is something that needs to go further... That of course is just my opinion...   Someday soon enough you just might rustle up a new site for your ideas...I hope that when you do... copyright them and  put your stamp on it...  The things you produced on here are great.. I pinched two of your pics so far.. and I rarely ever will copy anyone's pictures  on here..  Actually I don't think I have done.. ...  So, keep up the brilliance...and hope you do something bigger with it all..

Well, here's hoping!
Thanks for the nice words :D

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."


July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0


#116    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 16 September 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Posted Image



Don't think I've ever seen you compliment anyone on here before....
I am honored! :tu:

Love this one :)

I'm a huge Spiderman fan :tu:


#117    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 16 September 2012 - 01:48 AM, said:

Love this one :)

I'm a huge Spiderman fan :tu:

Strangely enough, I am not a fan of Spiderman...But I loved that image...   My daughter loves spiderman... When she gets up tomorrow, I'll show her the image..lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#118    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 16 September 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

Strangely enough, I am not a fan of Spiderman...But I loved that image...   My daughter loves spiderman... When she gets up tomorrow, I'll show her the image..lol

He did a great job with it, I'm sure your daughter will be impressed :)


edit:  your you're messes me up sometimes... :blush:

Edited by booNyzarC, 16 September 2012 - 01:58 AM.


#119    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 16 September 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

He did a great job with it, I'm sure your daughter will be impressed :)


edit:  your you're messes me up sometimes... :blush:

Oh she will be.. She loves dinosaurs  and Spiderman..  Two things she likes rolled into one..  :yes:

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#120    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 3,340 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:on the ground

  • The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

use your imagination:

insert: raptor posing behind Tupac at the Mike Tyson fight in Vegas

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users