Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
293 replies to this topic

#241    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:51 PM

View Postbee, on 06 September 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I think we're all laughing by now.......nothing like a good old ding-dong to clear the air...LOL

Ignore TheMacGuffin..?

I don't think so

I don't care if that guy ignores me.  I never heard of him before and doubt that I ever will again.

#242    JJsDietFitness

JJsDietFitness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Only an idiot thinks we're all alone.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

Maybe he was abducted...that's why his pissed himself because of the anal probing.....and the first thing he remembers is going inside to get his phone....

JJJackson

#243    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,723 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 06 September 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

Now don't tempt me to post 'a' video, lol !!

spoil-sport... <_<

I saw a very bright golden light (UFO..?) passing overhead when I was camping in Wiltshire this summer...but I stayed perfectly dry

in the underwear department.....that guy must have been a bit of a wuss.... :lol:

But serious: people copy and save any video concerning UFO reports. I am sure some will have saved that video that is now no more on that site.

you're probably right...

:tu:

#244    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

Where did you come from?  Reinforcements for the pitiful and beleaguered "skeptics"?  You guys don't even know enough to find pictures of Venus and Jupiter in the morning sky from 2008 unless I give you the idea first.

Posted Image

Sigh...did you claim the following regarding planets?

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 05 September 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

It doesn't matter.  As I told you, I checked and none of them would have been visible in the Northern Hemisphere at that time.

http://www.google.co...ZMd0yOYn0FhI_SQ

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#245    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 September 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

Sigh...did you claim the following regarding planets?

By all means of respect, Bad, you should have checked the month on that picture.  It was January 2008, not July.  LOL

For once on you life answer a question honestly: would you even have thought to look at the planets in this case if I hadn't given you the hint?

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 September 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#246    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

In July, Jupiter might have been very bright at midnight, but what would he have seen at 4 AM.

#247    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostJJsDietFitness, on 06 September 2012 - 06:54 PM, said:

Maybe he was abducted...that's why his pissed himself because of the anal probing.....and the first thing he remembers is going inside to get his phone....

That's what they always warn for:  don't drop your cellphone in the shower.

No wait...

#248    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

In July, Jupiter might have been very bright at midnight, but what would he have seen at 4 AM.

Did you read even Chrlz's post?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#249    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

By all means of respect, Bad, you should have checked the month on that picture.  It was January 2008, not July.  LOL

Why should I? I would presume that it had some relevance to the July 2008 event, otherwise I would expect you to actually state that it was from a different date and why it was relevant, Shame on my for being so naive to think that you would actually do that.

For once on you life answer a question honestly: would you even have thought to look at the planets in this case if I hadn't given you the hint?

Yes. In fact, it is one of the first options that usually pop into my mind in cases like this.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#250    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:09 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 September 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

Did you read even Chrlz's post?

He was just taking some potshots at me, as usual, but I expect that.  Here again, he wouldn't even have thought to look at the position of the planets if he hadn't gotten the idea from me, but he's one of the biggest know-it-alls around here--only he knows virtually nothing about UFOs.  LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 September 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#251    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 06 September 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Yes. In fact, it is one of the first options that usually pop into my mind in cases like this.

Well, I guess you just forget to write it down this time.

#252    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 06 September 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Well, I guess you just forget to write it down this time.

Frankly, sometimes it is one of those things that is so obvious that you don't want to spend your time on it....

Cheers,
Badeskov

#253    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

OK, let's ALL try to be a little constructive here:

We know where the guy lived ( I posted about his whereabouts, even with a photo), we know what was or was not visible in the sky at 4 AM, July 17 2008, and so on.

This is what I posted pages ago:

View PostAbramelin, on 05 September 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

If this is the same Gary Kibby, then someone with a FaceBook account should contact this guy:

Gary Kibby

Places Lived:
Jonesboro, AR
Walnut Ridge, AR
Ravenden Springs, AR
Bono, AR

http://www.mylife.com/c-1385495497

Gary Kibby
Westside High School Jonesboro, Arkansas Bono, Arkansas

http://www.facebook.com/gary.kibby.7

http://www.facebook....blic/Gary-Kibby

"Meadowview Trailer Park" Jonesboro

This is where he lives:

Attachment Meadowview Trailer Park.jpg

http://local.yahoo.c...-park-jonesboro

http://maps.yahoo.co...&start=1&conf=1

The shadows of the trees and the color of the sky tell me it must have been in the afternoon when the photo was taken.

Isn't it possible Kibby saw 'moondogs' rise just above the trees (see photo), or the almost full moon and some star?

Edited by Abramelin, 06 September 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#254    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Now for July 2008:

"Unfortunately, Jupiter is in the southernmost portion of the ecliptic now, in the constellation Sagittarius the Archer.  It takes a very low path across the sky, from southeast to southwest, and is up only about 8 hours.  A telescopic view will be best when Jupiter is highest, around midnight or 1 AM."

Now I ask again, would he have been seeing Jupiter at 4:00 AM in his location?  I doubt it very much, at least not so much that he would confuse it with a UFO.

http://www.google.co...E61ptevKWA54nig

At midnight on July 9-10, 2008, Jupiter might have looked something like this in the dark sky, but it would not have at 4:00 AM.  Jupiter is roughly in the middle of the picture, but you have to click on it to make it appear larger.

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 06 September 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#255    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 06 September 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Isn't it possible Kibby saw 'moondogs' rise just above the trees (see photo), or the almost full moon and some star?

Bottom line is, we'll never know.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users