Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Memories are not my own...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,507 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:33 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 05 September 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

It most certainly does apply to this case. The subconscious records literally EVERYTHING - it remembers every breath you take, the smallest detail to one's face, etc. There was a case where a woman could literally "zoom in" to the license plate that belonged to the car during hypnotic regression...

What I am saying is that his subconscious was more-than-likely aware of EVERYBODY in the parking lot as he walked into the super market, that was within his field of vision. Accompany that with an overactive imagination, and you will delude yourself into thinking it is any form of psychic ability.

I think people need to stop giving him answers that he wants to hear, and give him the answers that are most likely the correct ones, and the most logical.
Proove it ab.. That's quite a claim the EVERYTHING is recorded. I'd like to see a paper on that.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#17    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,507 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 05 September 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

If you would like to open the arena further, i suggest you read through the astral projection FAQs thread here http://www.unexplain...c=219629&st=0  

Astral projectors and those who use various forms of projecting, remote viewing, remote healing etc, all ready acknowledge that consciousness is not just bound to this level, and that consciousness has levels which doesn't require being physically present  to just experience something.  So distance and time is irrelevant.
Yes you will find amoung those that explore these spaces that your experiences are not all that strange or abnormal ;)

Edited by Seeker79, 06 September 2012 - 05:36 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#18    James Light

James Light

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

I love your quote Seeker79.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users