Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What Type of Demon?

black demon panther mexican

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    mysteries4life

mysteries4life

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

I was going through a very dark, confusing and kinda evil part of my life and I had a sighting of something. I had been up for days and under the influence of many different substances but this was not like anything I had ever seen in my life and was no passing vision. I was in solitary in jail at the time I had my interaction with what ever it was. I saw it outside of a little window of my cell. It looked like a mexican mans face and I thought it was a guard originally. It was a very dark spirit but I wasn't afraid. His face changed into a panther looking demon face. I talked to it for awhile. I didn't speak but communitcated with me with shaking it's head yes and no. I thougth at the time it was satan but looking back i wonder if it was another kind of demon. The gist of the communication was that it liked all the darkeness i had in my life and that I was on the right path. It expressed to me that I was it's daughter and was making it proud. Has anyone heard similar descriptions of an encounter like this? I wonder what kind of being it was.

#2    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

A fictional one.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Well, since you say you were up for days and on various substances.. I would guess it was a hallucinated demon. You might have really been talking to a human, and didn't realize it. Or you might have been dreaming.

#4    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

a person should never get flack for telling the truth.

welcome to this website.

i don't know if they're demons but they may as well be.

i think you know all you need to know now, mysteries.. you know they exist, you have an idea of what they're looking for, and it seems like you've moved on from those days.. there's no real problem there unless you make one, if there was a problem here we'd be seeing people running left right and centre from these things.. as it is, most people just think they don't exist. ..that's probably a good thing.

there are so many other interesting things in the world.. sometimes i just watch the clouds or an ant nest (hehe, i came out a bit scrambled but i can still order chips and pay the correct money for them)

enjoy your time here. i hope you find what you're looking for. :yes:

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#5    mysteries4life

mysteries4life

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

HaHa, I hope it was not real. By the way I have been clean and sober for 2 years but I had to learn the hard way. I had had a lot of hallucination experience before this but I always knew it wasn't real. This was different but I had never had a hallucination from lack of sleep so maybe they are different experiences then I was use to.

#6    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Well, since you say you were up for days and on various substances.. I would guess it was a hallucinated demon. You might have really been talking to a human, and didn't realize it. Or you might have been dreaming.
that's a possibility. and a good logical assumption. i will happily pay you $5 to wash my car.

the thing is, unless you've spent some time yourself on various substances...

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#7    rashore

rashore

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

I have no idea why you would want to pay me 5 bucks to wash your car unit. Or even suggest such a thing.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

How did you get drugs into the jail?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 September 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

How did you get drugs into the jail?
Yeah,you don't end up in solitary unless your there for a while,and solitary has no windows .so drugs and seeing it outside aren't really possible.
JT

Miss me?

#10    mysteries4life

mysteries4life

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

Well I didn't really post this to debate the validity of my story but I was on drugs when I was arrested and was still going strong while in there and there was a window, so i don't know how to even respond  to that. Maybe you have never been locked up or maybe not every facility is the same. but thanks for your insight.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:35 PM

Yeah, I've never been locked up.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

Well,if that is the case,I think someone is telling you,follow this path,I like it,and you will end up here forever ,or worse .

The question is,do you want to take this advice ?

Wether it was a demon or not,is being messed up and in jail,how you want to spend the rest of your days ?

Miss me?

#13    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,711 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

Imaginary one.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 06 September 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#14    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:51 AM

In my mind, it doesn't much matter whether you saw a demon or merely hallucinated one due to sleep deprivation and intoxication.  What seems to matter to me more is that you've been clean and it is working out a lot better for you.  There is no way to objectively check the veracity of your claim - even you yourself wonder if you really saw what you saw.  My hunch is that the combination of sleep deprivation, drug use, and stress of being incarcerated probably caused a hallucination that was a product of your then-addled brain.  however if the net-effect was to help you get your sh it together then who am I to criticize?

#15    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,788 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

View Postmysteries4life, on 06 September 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

I was going through a very dark, confusing and kinda evil part of my life and I had a sighting of something. I had been up for days and under the influence of many different substances but this was not like anything I had ever seen in my life and was no passing vision. I was in solitary in jail at the time I had my interaction with what ever it was. I saw it outside of a little window of my cell. It looked like a mexican mans face and I thought it was a guard originally. It was a very dark spirit but I wasn't afraid. His face changed into a panther looking demon face. I talked to it for awhile. I didn't speak but communitcated with me with shaking it's head yes and no. I thougth at the time it was satan but looking back i wonder if it was another kind of demon. The gist of the communication was that it liked all the darkeness i had in my life and that I was on the right path. It expressed to me that I was it's daughter and was making it proud. Has anyone heard similar descriptions of an encounter like this? I wonder what kind of being it was.
DT's perhaps?

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

Also tagged with black, demon, panther, mexican

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users