Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

What Type of Demon?

black demon panther mexican

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 20 September 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

Our spirit guides are always with us . In Santeria,we think of them more as guardian angels .
In my studies with my padrino,I was taught that we have guardians,assigned to us,for life .
When you reach a certain level of enlightenment ,you are no longer required to reincarnated,and your work is done,from the other side.Guardian angels,are this kind of spirit.

In some cases,when a parent dies ,they can do this for their children ,and reincarnated when they feel the child is safe ,or grown .
So,we have our own guardians ,who generally come from the same origins as we do.
Souls have origins .
Very ancient .
For instance,my soul allegedly comes from the Congo ,which would explain my attraction to their religions,however,one of my guardians ,looks like a Viking .
I know it sounds bizarre,but this is what I was told.
My padrino is a true shaman,and he said he never saw anything like it,in his life,and he's been a shaman for about 40 years.
I cannot see him though,and I don't have a lot of Nordic inclinations,but its somewhere in my past ,or ,it looks like a viking,but that's not exactly what it is.
Padrino actually saved,my guardian looks that way,because I need that kind of protection .Heavy duty .

Anyhoooo,we have designated guardians,and ones that come and go,as needed .
They do not stay with us,but come at times of great need.

I was told to do prayers to them,and honorifics ,and I am not a good subject,I must admit.
I talk to my viking though.

I 'liked' that just because it was so sweet :)

Also tagged with black, demon, panther, mexican

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users