Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tutankhamun's death & the birth of monotheism

tutankhamun monotheism hutan ashrafian

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#91    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

And what does Tutankhaton say about such matters? Well, I shall ask my brother when my crystal ball has been fixed by a ritual cleansing in the blood of a sacrificial victim. Long time I slept in my great great grandfather's tomb. Last I remembered before I fell asleep was some nonsense happening with my uncle, who sadly seemed to have gone mad and thought that the Aten was GOD, and not simply the physical manifestation of Ra-Horakhty, who sits behind Aten and is himself simply an avatar in the physical universe of the Great Mystery. Now, 1,400 years later, I see not much has changed. Well, when the stasis chamber in the Great Pyramid is revealed, the great god Khonsu will emerge from his long sleep and will be engaged in much smiting before order and balance is restored to this mad world. Then he will become Horus and all will live in a golden age.

And somebody please put something on my head to cover the hole because I am tired of spiders and such crawling inside, it tickles terribly! :P

#92    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 20 October 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

And what does Tutankhaton say about such matters? Well, I shall ask my brother when my crystal ball has been fixed by a ritual cleansing in the blood of a sacrificial victim. Long time I slept in my great great grandfather's tomb. Last I remembered before I fell asleep was some nonsense happening with my uncle, who sadly seemed to have gone mad and thought that the Aten was GOD, and not simply the physical manifestation of Ra-Horakhty, who sits behind Aten and is himself simply an avatar in the physical universe of the Great Mystery. Now, 1,400 years later, I see not much has changed. Well, when the stasis chamber in the Great Pyramid is revealed, the great god Khonsu will emerge from his long sleep and will be engaged in much smiting before order and balance is restored to this mad world. Then he will become Horus and all will live in a golden age.

And somebody please put something on my head to cover the hole because I am tired of spiders and such crawling inside, it tickles terribly! :P
I believe Shiva is going to descend from kailash along with Kalki the tenth avataar of Vishnu and slaughter the evil of this world,he will unconfuse the language that he confused when we tried to make the tower of babel and Kalki will say "i pity the fool,i pity the fool ,i pitty the fool...............i pitty the fool who stole my jools" to all in the world. :yes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users