Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

What is in this picture?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#16    ioppolo

ioppolo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:16 AM

No reason why it can't be something paranormal. Screw you all who like to take the fun out of things :tu:

#17    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:54 AM

View Postioppolo, on 09 September 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

No reason why it can't be something paranormal. Screw you all who like to take the fun out of things :tu:

I personally don't find pictures of birds that fun :tu:

#18    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Hi Alliex
this paragraph within the Urantia Revelation -which is not a spiritual channeling in case you're Christian or sth- reveals that dimensions in the Universe of universes are real, and not only are dimensions revealed in this one paragraph in Urantia, and i don't say this possible (or probable?) being is a midwayer, a personal being order revealed by Urantia, however Urantia reveals there are so very many types or orders of beings, not only we humans; dimensions according to Urantia are levels of Reality in the same Space we all share (and our Science is increasingly demonstrating just that)....
page 865, Paper [chapter] 77

(865.4) 77:8.11 The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#19    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,889 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

View PostCamarel, on 09 September 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

Have you ever seen The Sun (UK) newspaper's Page 3 birds?

#20    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 09 September 2012 - 02:53 PM.
non constructive post removed, derailment

#21    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:46 AM

I'd put my vote on sun flare, or, quite frankly, simply a camera artifact. I took a photo once that seemed perfectly normal, until I looked at it again and found that there was a huge, indistinct blob in the upper part of it. It was identified as nothing more than a camera artifact. This looks a bit like that, to me at least.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#22    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,889 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostArbitran, on 09 September 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

I'd put my vote on sun flare, or, quite frankly, simply a camera artifact. I took a photo once that seemed perfectly normal, until I looked at it again and found that there was a huge, indistinct blob in the upper part of it. It was identified as nothing more than a camera artifact. This looks a bit like that, to me at least.

Same here, except that the huge, indistinct blob turned out to be my ex mother-in-law.  Upon inspection by Exorcists.

#23    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

At first I thought it looked like a person about to dive into the water, even though the sea is a distance away from them.

And then I realised it may have been a seagull.

But then I thought it was probably just a ghost.

#24    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

some ghost .. searching for his body !

#25    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:50 PM

View PostCamarel, on 09 September 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

You have been looking at the wrong sort of 'pictures of birds' my friend...   ;)

Edited to add:
Sorry Eldorado, didn't see your post. You keep on doing this to me though, getting my one liners in before me. I've got to work on my speed...

Edited by Junior Chubb, 09 September 2012 - 08:54 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#26    Camarel

Camarel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 09 September 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

At first I thought it looked like a person about to dive into the water, even though the sea is a distance away from them.

And then I realised it may have been a seagull.

But then I thought it was probably just a ghost.

I love this post how after going through the possibilities you decide a ghost is the answer :tsu:

#27    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

looks like a pelican or a seagull

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#28    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image

Its a baby Klingon Bird Of Prey.

Edited by Hazzard, 10 September 2012 - 07:52 AM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#29    Ely

Ely

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 98 posts

• The coming great civil revolutions in the World & the U.S. should NOT convince anyone anywhere to take arms WHATSOEVER.--ME.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

Ok some people here are accusing Allie of the same things they do: thinking they know the absolute truth of this and like cases, but she is not believing any absolutes from her own written post she made, so you got a problem.

EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE ... those who have died unjustly & beyond horribly, GOD returns them their personal lives, so i learned in a certain Revelation ... EVERYONE'S PERSONAL SAVING-HOPE--->also: http://www.unexplain...tatus_id=242661
Posted Image

#30    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

Looks Like A Jumping Dog To Me ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users