Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The ZOMBIES are coming!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 10 September 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Ha ha ha ha ha this is so funny I nearly wet myself. :clap:

Y'all need to work on bladder control. :lol:

#32    Eihpospiritamer

Eihpospiritamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Location:Your worst nightmares and your wildest dreams... 0.o

• She has me like a pices when I am weak. I've been locked inside your heart shaped box for weeks.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:45 AM

View Postnotoverrated, on 09 September 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

zombies are weak, are gov could take them all out in a matter of weeks (imo) but aliens, aliens are something else. something we cant plan for D: and we will get are asses kicked (if we dont get will smith to fight for us). so we should be thinking about alien attack scenarios  and not zombie ones, zombies are only good in movies in real life they would last to long.

I watched this program on discovery about what steps would actually have to be taken in different stages of an alien invasion. And I think if something like that happened, every man would have to fight, even the celebrities, so will smith? Yep, I'd say he'd be fighting.

Why do we feel safe under blankets? I mean, it's not like a murderers going to come in your house and go "I'm gonna kill- damn, he's under a blanket."

#33    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 10 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

The one thing they don't even talk about is how to kill a zombie, nothing about guns or blades or ammo  or trade goods after it iis over, their entire idea is to have three to seven days worth of supplies and to Hide and wait.
not exactly what i would talk about. zombies can hear and can smell in the movies if you hide they can find you but humans can't they should have survival experts and wilderness experts tell you how to prepair for a disaster and let the movies tell you how to prepair for the zombies

#34    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

I think the military first made a plan for a zombie invasion, then the face eating dude and now FEMA GA a plan?  Hmmmmm.... What do they know that we don't?  Hmmmmmm.....  ;)

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#35    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

lol how to kill a zombie.....use live bait (prefured some body other then your self)  since their dead already no need to worry if its going to hurt or not eather cut ,shoot, smash, klobber, rip, decap..run their asses over with a dump truck or ect.. how ever you feel you must do it for your enjoyment   ..key things to remember always wear safty gloves and a safty face sheild... zombie juice bad...
   me my self  i like to get creative reather with a hord of zombies or just a few staggering about  budk.com has a wide range of tools  to make it happen  or if thats not your taste and want to go for the mess  Guns International, Used Guns For Sale Online, Antique Guns, Collectible Firea  just pick what fits .......
   now  if the aliens attack  you know they are going to walk right through what ever defence we throw at them  so it might be each to their own on this one but i would have several items there near by handy   for sum reason the phrase "we be fked"  just seens naturaly the andswer :alien: :no: :gun:

#36    Old Man Waffles

Old Man Waffles

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:40 PM

That sounds awesome

#37    HecticSherlock

HecticSherlock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 102 posts

• "I hate having to jump into convo's, idea's, or subjects without prior knowledge or facts to back me up..but if religion can do it!"

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Sounds like fun, count me in~

#38    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

another genious marketing strategy for the American population to buy lots of stuff they don't need.

#39    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostAngel Left Wing, on 10 September 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

As far as being the living dead, I don't believe zombies are possible either

A zombie isn't the "living dead". A zombie is a mindless version of something that usually isn't.

The living coming back to life, well novbody knows if that is posisble, but mindless humans is certianly not. Rabies proves that. However the virus mutating enough or another virus mutating enough to cause a zombie pandemic is very unlikely. Even if a vorus did mutate it would probbaly be controlled very quickly. Depending on how sever of course. If it was too sever it would be airborne and we would all be dead before we even realised anyway. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#40    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:42 AM

the whole thing is a practical joke

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#41    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

My understanding is,they are telling us to NOT get weapons,DO NOT be prepared,just run to a FEMA camp,and get catalogued ,vaccinated,and sleep with hundreds of strangers .
If you buy *any* items for self preservation,even nightscopes,it puts your name on a watchlist .
It was on PIX news this morning,before anyone says I made it up ,as I do not make anything up .

#42    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 11 September 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

My understanding is,they are telling us to NOT get weapons,DO NOT be prepared,just run to a FEMA camp,and get catalogued ,vaccinated,and sleep with hundreds of strangers .
If you buy *any* items for self preservation,even nightscopes,it puts your name on a watchlist .
It was on PIX news this morning,before anyone says I made it up ,as I do not make anything up .

quote from OP article link and from the link at the end of this post :

To get ready for the living dead, they urge citizens to stock up on food, batteries and water, and to keep a spare change of clothes and medication on hand.

But anyway, THE REAL REASON this alert was spread around:
The ‘alert’ was a humorous way to give advice to citizens on how to prepare for such real threats as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics and terrorist attacks.

So they are advising to buy and stock up and be prepared, that was the whole point of this alert.

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1154245

#43    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

If you want to see zombies all you have to do is stand outside the Reebok Stadium after a bad result.

#44    MrsHoward

MrsHoward

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 08 September 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

Zombies are NOT possible. Stop hoping for one! Don't drag the rest of us down with you.

Oh, I don't know about that dear!  You should see some of the people at my over 60's club these days. Walking corpses if ever I saw one.

Aside from that I'm sure I've read somewhere that a zombie style outbreak could actually occur as a result of extreme/mutated versions of rabies in humans. I will try to find the article. Oh yes, here it is dearies: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/10/1001027-rabies-influenza-zombie-virus-science/

#45    Mikami

Mikami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

Okay so the odds that a zombie apocolypse will happen are very slim, so even if there was one, everybody would know exactly what to do and if you really think about it, it wouldnt even be an apocolypse at all, it would just be a short crisis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users