Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#106    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

View Post_Only, on 17 December 2013 - 03:35 AM, said:

Are you in some type of contest with Rlyeh to become the most socially miserable person on the forums?

With your disgusting attitude, no wonder people get scared off. Don't be 'that guy'.

There are posters that can completely disagree with subjects and are able to coexist with opinions and belief systems that counteract their own. Then there are those who are dead set on an agenda to cleanse the forum of any opinion/beliefs/thoughts that they find wrong.

One of these type of two posters is incredibly annoying.

Thanks

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#107    skydivingstars

skydivingstars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:43 AM

I see the "almost invisible presence" but...the thing with the sheets. I don't know if anyone saw the ghosthunters episode on the queen mary when all the sheets were ripped off the bed, it ended up being a hoax. one of the tour guides on the ship set it up. This kind of reminds me of that. It's pretty coincidental that they're being pulled off of him from a direction where the camera isn't pointing...to the right of the camera when we're looking at the video. I don't really like that. The presence could also be easily done with CGI.

#108    Euryleia

Euryleia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

• In every tale and legend, there is a little bit of truth...

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Are you in some type of contest with Rlyeh to become the most socially miserable person on the forums?

With your disgusting attitude, no wonder people get scared off. Don't be 'that guy'.

There are posters that can completely disagree with subjects and are able to coexist with opinions and belief systems that counteract their own. Then there are those who are dead set on an agenda to cleanse the forum of any opinion/beliefs/thoughts that they find wrong.

Well I'm one of them people who don't get scared off easily. Haha. You know? Every now and then somebody gotta stand up to these people. You cannot always ask for evidence when it comes to such a dangerous subject. But again, I can take what's been said. It's just the internet. I guess everyone expresses their emotions towards something in their own way, even if it has to be disgusting sometimes. It's forgiven.

And there is a reason to why I haven't responded back to Rlyeh. Not of importance.

Edited by Euryleia, 17 December 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Posted Image

"I heard singing before but...there's nobody here..."
Interest: Folklore, Paranormal.

#109    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,167 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

No one is asking you to quit being so gullible. But you seem to think everyone needs to swallow crap as good as you do.

Edited by Rlyeh, 17 December 2013 - 08:37 AM.

#110    _Only

_Only

• 6,633 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 17 December 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

No one is asking you to quit being so gullible. But you seem to think everyone needs to swallow crap as good as you do.

This has nothing to do with 'swallowing gullible crap', but how people treat each other on here. I understand at this point, though, that you are most likely not able to understand what I'm talking about.

Edited by _Only, 17 December 2013 - 04:01 PM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#111    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

Armchair Educated,  I see what you see. It seems as if there is a barely visible arm or something stroking his hair or maybe I'm wrong on that score.
In anycase if it is realthen he should contact some paranormal group to investigate.Certainly contact a minister priest or rabbi with the problem
and keep some sort of journal to document when it started  the times it occurs etc.

#112    Euryleia

Euryleia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostHollyDolly, on 17 December 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Armchair Educated,  I see what you see. It seems as if there is a barely visible arm or something stroking his hair or maybe I'm wrong on that score.
In anycase if it is realthen he should contact some paranormal group to investigate.Certainly contact a minister priest or rabbi with the problem
and keep some sort of journal to document when it started  the times it occurs etc.

If this video was real the guy wouldn't just put it on youtube but it would have been copied into a new tape or show the original (a proof there has been no editing) and given to Paranormal Investigators and we would know by now that there was a real Succubus case in X place which occurred on X date. I can't help but to believe this is fake and there is a feeling of disgust that follows because anybody who makes stupid videos like this for Youtube Views and attention need to see the mental hospital. The nurses there are what I would call real life mental hospital Succubus.

The funny thing is that he even added scary music file to the video to make it all spooky and stuff.  I can make a video like this in 10 minutes using Sony Vegas Pro12

Posted Image

#113    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:49 AM

I once watched a video that was also titled "Succubus Attacks Man."

But it was VERY different than the one in this post.

Trust me.

#114    Euryleia

Euryleia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 18 December 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

I once watched a video that was also titled "Succubus Attacks Man."

But it was VERY different than the one in this post.

Trust me.

In which way different?

Don't they all look the same as all these bull crap videos anyway?

Only they need to have are 1cent skilled actors and Sony Vegas/After Effects.

Edited by Euryleia, 18 December 2013 - 02:48 AM.

Posted Image

#115    Realm

Realm

• 2,055 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

I can see the figure that moves over and on to him, and also in the other video, it sets on the couch. Whether or not
they are faked I won't even guess. But it's really like who cares? If spirits are there, they are there.  And seeing them
doesn't change a thing to me.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#116    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

In which way different?

Well, the succubus was played by a very attractive lady named Jessica Drake, for starters.

#117    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,270 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 19 December 2013 - 12:28 AM, said:

Well, the succubus was played by a very attractive lady named Jessica Drake, for starters.

I had an feeling that's what you mean't..

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#118    Sundew

Sundew

Psychic Spy

• 1,763 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:11 AM

Well, it did suck away three minutes twenty-nine seconds of my life away.

#119    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostSundew, on 19 December 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Well, it did suck away three minutes twenty-nine seconds of my life away.

Which film? Neognosis' dodgy movie or the ones posted in here? :innocent:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#120    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,990 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

Not that I believe the video itself, but I had an experience not unlike this one a couple of months back. It wasn't as crazy as this one because I managed to fight it off I guess. I was falling asleep and then felt something on top of me and it tried pinning me down, (I was facing up) by holding my wrists. I was about to give up and let it do what it was attempting(not sure what that is...) and finally I got the idea to pray and it almost immediately let me go. I know this is unbelievable to some and I get that, but I could even sense its anger when it let me go. Can't explain it really, but I suppose that is par for the course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users