Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

I know this is unbelievable

It's not unbelievable at all. Dreams seem very real sometimes.

#122    _Only

_Only

• 6,671 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 20 December 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

It's not unbelievable at all. Dreams seem very real sometimes.

Well, to correct, they seem completely real; so much so that you aren't even aware enough to question whether or not it's real.

But then you wake up, then knowing it was a dream.

It sounds like that last part never happened for Ever After, drawing a line between dreams and the above experience, grayer to some, blacker to others.

Edited by _Only, 20 December 2013 - 03:45 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#123    Inn Spectre

Inn Spectre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are"

Posted 20 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 09 September 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

I found this video of a man who says he gets attacked by a succubus whilst he sleeps at night.
He looks like he could benefit from the exercise it gives him.

#124    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

The guy uses cpac .any way either the guy is a total nut that wants attention or its real

#125    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

The Lords prayer.  Most powerful protection you could have.

#126    Sergeant

Sergeant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 141 posts

• Favorite 1960's hippie quote:
    "I just hate people who hate people"

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

I have some research and experience in this subject.

I've searched for for years to obtain the account of "succubus" in historical text to find its origin since much can be discerned by understanding the foundation of the writing. The earliest reference I've found is within a 1486 Catholic church document called Malleus Maleficarum.

The bulk of the document outlines the church's position against witchcraft and their perceived need to purge society of wizardry by all means. I personally consider it one of the most evil documents produced because it mandates and legalizes the mistreatment and murder of countless individuals in the name of the church's twisted authority under Christ.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/

1400's was a time of inquisition and political expansion of the church. A person must account the whole document when it states "facts" which can't be proven. If you consider its other "facts" you can only have one conclusion about the text:

* Man is superior to woman in every way because she was made from his bent (defective) rib.
* Woman is more prone to be drawn into witchraft because she is more gullible and weaker than man.
* Hell is located at the center core of the Earth. Since it is the lowliest place in existence then the stars revolve around the Earth. The Earth being the center of everything. (Galileo died in prison for his scientific opposing view)
* The result of the succubus myth produces hybrid offspring. Half human and half demon. These children should be considered (treated as) demonic.
* Difficult, painful labor or birth defects are proof of hybrid offspring.
* The symptoms of (with what we know today as seizure) is proof of demonic posession.
* Star positions spiritually influence mankind.
* Satan can't directly influence mankind but instead by proxy manipulate star positions.
* Witchcraft should not be tollerated in your community. If 3 people accuse someone of witchcraft they must be arrested and put to trial. If found guilty they must repent and spend a year in prison, loosing their property. If they are found guilty and remain unrepentent then they must be banished from the community by means of burning, stoning, crushing or drowning. This is to releive their tormented soul.
* The popular succubus legend
* More ridiculous claims

So you can decide for yourself if this legend is true or not.
To be clear, do not mean to discount all other claims of this sort of personal activity. There have been reports from practically every society across the centuries of nightly ( and daily) visits both of of both good and evil in nature. I am not talking about dreams but interactions any time of the day or night.

Edited by Sergeant, 20 December 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#127    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

It sounds like that last part never happened for Ever After, drawing a line between dreams and the above experience, grayer to some, blacker to others.

You really believe, rather than just a dream and an impressionable mind, that a demon creature was harassing this person?

I'm serious. Is that really your opinion?

#128    _Only

_Only

• 6,671 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostNeognosis, on 20 December 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

You really believe, rather than just a dream and an impressionable mind, that a demon creature was harassing this person?

I'm serious. Is that really your opinion?

No, those are far from the only 2 options. The easiest option, of many, is that we don't yet know what exactly happened in that situation in our current understanding of our minds.

Saying dream, or blood thirsty messenger of Satan, is too black a line to draw.

Edited by _Only, 21 December 2013 - 01:50 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#129    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

ok

#130    Red Moon

Red Moon

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:04 AM

Nothing about this film chilled me.

I see sparks when I chew on bones
Posted Image

#131    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,252 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

View Post_Only, on 20 December 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

Well, to correct, they seem completely real; so much so that you aren't even aware enough to question whether or not it's real.

But then you wake up, then knowing it was a dream.
For most people, most of the time.

But there are those of us who have vivid enough dreams/hallucinations/sleep paralysis/etc. that even after waking up we don't "know" it was a dream.  The feeling can be so real that it takes a lot of effort and experience to determine the difference between the dream world and the real world sometimes.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users