Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sons of the Fallen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    TheCosmicMind

TheCosmicMind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

Has anyone seen the Brad Meltzer's Decoded episode about the Spear of Destiny?  The last interview was fascinating to me, about the bodyguard who talked about the "Sons of the Fallen" secret society.  Any ideas who the man he worked for was?  Any info on this secret society, or even speculations?  If they think the God of the Bible was really satan, what religious texts do they subscribe to?

#2    annacronism

annacronism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostTheCosmicMind, on 09 September 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

Has anyone seen the Brad Meltzer's Decoded episode about the Spear of Destiny?  The last interview was fascinating to me, about the bodyguard who talked about the "Sons of the Fallen" secret society.  Any ideas who the man he worked for was?  Any info on this secret society, or even speculations?  If they think the God of the Bible was really satan, what religious texts do they subscribe to?
Given his position of authority, not to mention his proximity to Hitler's hiding places, the most likely individual would have been General Patton. The man who was interviewed, in the 'Decoded' segment, said 'I 'worked' for an important man...' One of the most important men during WWII was Patton. Also, the 'Sons of the Fallen' (Nephilim descendents) don't think God is Satan. They think Satan is 'good' and that God is the 'bad guy'. They are absolutely convinced this is true.
chrome://vocabulous-extension/content/icon.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users