Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jesus cruxafiction was set?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Dr. D

Dr. D

Alien Abducter

• 5,275 posts

• I love being me even though sometimes I'm still a stranger.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I agree, with the exceptions that we already know the answers to the death of JFK, and the world trade towers. There comes a point where fantastical imagination and willing misinterpretation of facts is contrary to the goal you just stated. I question your questioning, so to speak.

Here we must agree to disagree or start another thread.

#17    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:25 AM

Probably the closest version to what really happened was in Gospel of Mark. Jesus was shocked by his failed coup against Rome, and came to realize that his God abandoned him. Drowned by grief, he yelled "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?". Then he died of broken heart, making him dead sooner than other crucifixion victims.

I was writing a script about the last days of Jesus. The story begins with a young girl and her little brother goes to the temple market instead of their ill father to sell the animals. Jesus and his riot gang show up and wreck havoc in the temple. When Jesus marches to ward the siblings, the girl protests Jesus, pointing out that what Jesus did hurt many people who try to make a living and could bring in Roman soldiers, killing thousands of innocent Jerusalem citizens. The girl is beaten by angry Jesus. After hearing the mayhem at the temple court, the priests panic and summon Pharisees, their sworn enemies. Realizing what Jesus had done could summon the wrath of Rome, the Saducees and Pharisees reluctantly join forces to arrest Jesus....

#18    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• "If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot"

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

Has anyone read the book?

#19    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

Jesus beats little girls now?

#20    moosehead

moosehead

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• IS there happiness out there for me?

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

It is hard for me to believe the bible. Catholics are the ones that chose the books that would be in the bible. I think it was a way to 'keep people down'. I don't believe in the traditional stories of Jesus and think that if there is a God you would not need anyone else to get to him thru.
It is like reading a horoscope. Could be taken different ways depending on ones own beliefs and thoughts.

Happiness illudes me. Each day is a struggle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users