Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

7 Signs of Poltergeist Activity

poltergeist rspk activity ghost haunting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,358 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

DETERMINING THE DIFFERENCE between poltergeist activity and ghost or haunting activity can be difficult. While ghost and haunting activity is the result of spirit energy, poltergeist activity - also known as "recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis" or RSPK - is the result of psychic energy generated (usually unconsciously) by a person, referred to as an agent.

But how do you know there might be poltergeist activity in your home? Most often, you'll know it if you have it because it is out of the ordinary and pretty obvious: sounds, movements, and odors of unknown origin.

Below are 7 of the most common types of poltergeist activity.

http://paranormal.ab...st-Activity.htm

Posted Image

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

You're on a roll today Stilly ..

Miss me?

#3    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

Lol the dissapearing objects happens all the time in my right pocket, check my pocket a hundred times, give up thinking i must have put it some where else and then put my hand in my pocket for some reason later and its there.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,064 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

Disappearing objects is a sign of absent-mindedness.

Edited by Lady Kasey, 11 September 2012 - 03:27 PM.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

Also tagged with poltergeist, rspk, activity, ghost, haunting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users