Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Projection Travels

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• "Everything is relative" - Elbert Einstein

Posted 12 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

There is so much about AP here, but I never hear about your travels. I would love to hear about where you go and who you meet. Do you communicate with others? Do you travel to other planets? Other dimensions? Do you see unusual creatures, buildings, beings, landscapes, etc? Thanks.

Posted Image

#2    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

Check out Seeker79's blog.  It's dedicated to his AP travels, and there are a few dreams in there that are pretty amazing, as well.

Here is the link - http://www.unexplain...ogid=2493&st=80

#3    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostB Randomly, on 12 September 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

Check out Seeker79's blog.  It's dedicated to his AP travels, and there are a few dreams in there that are pretty amazing, as well.

Here is the link - http://www.unexplain...ogid=2493&st=80

Thanks B Randomly. Yes Seeker has had some very interesting travels. Amazing.

Posted Image

#4    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Why do you ask?
What do you wish to gain by my telling of where, when, what, who and so on?
How would this help?

#5    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

View PostBlue Star, on 14 September 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

Why do you ask?
What do you wish to gain by my telling of where, when, what, who and so on?
How would this help?

It doesn't help me in any way Blue Star. I travel, and thought it would be nice to hear from fellow travelers.  Don't people with the same experiences like to discuss them? Hopefully I have nothing to gain but like friends.

Posted Image

#6    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

i don't feel safe enough to talk about it. To many bad experiences from my past of trying to...May be I will some day soon.
In the meantime, I wish you the best. :st

#7    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,102 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostBlue Star, on 18 September 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

i don't feel safe enough to talk about it. To many bad experiences from my past of trying to...May be I will some day soon.
In the meantime, I wish you the best. :st
Got to get over that. You learn so much more when you share. I am guarded aswell, only seeker79 shares his experiences with others the real me guards it very carefully. With only two people in my whole life that know.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#8    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

i haven't, got to do anything, Seeker79....Did you mean to sound this patronising?

If you understood my experiences to date of opening up to others and the consequences of doing so, you would understand why I am so cautious. It cost me a great deal, I care not to speak of the consequences for my previously being open to talk of such things.
Please,
Don't tell me to get over it. It is disrespectful to what I have been through and where I am coming from.
There is no support in telling me to get over it.

in the time I have been coming here, I have not heard anything new and I have shared wherever and whenever I thought it may help the distressed or seeker, but to prattle on about my exploits..... I see no gain in that other than in a ego flare which Is not really of any use to me.

True, I have not read all of there is on these threads about NDE/OBE, LD or AT/AP....As, there are many pages to sift through but as yet nothing new has revealed itself to me, as reason to talk of my own adventures.
As I said, I will talk of such things if and when, I see it is of help.
I hope you understand but please in future don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. It does not sit with me well.
I mean no offence at all. i hope you take this response in the gentlest way, I mean no harm.

#9    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,102 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostBlue Star, on 21 September 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

i haven't, got to do anything, Seeker79....Did you mean to sound this patronising?

If you understood my experiences to date of opening up to others and the consequences of doing so, you would understand why I am so cautious. It cost me a great deal, I care not to speak of the consequences for my previously being open to talk of such things.
Please,
Don't tell me to get over it. It is disrespectful to what I have been through and where I am coming from.
There is no support in telling me to get over it.

in the time I have been coming here, I have not heard anything new and I have shared wherever and whenever I thought it may help the distressed or seeker, but to prattle on about my exploits..... I see no gain in that other than in a ego flare which Is not really of any use to me.

True, I have not read all of there is on these threads about NDE/OBE, LD or AT/AP....As, there are many pages to sift through but as yet nothing new has revealed itself to me, as reason to talk of my own adventures.
As I said, I will talk of such things if and when, I see it is of help.
I hope you understand but please in future don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. It does not sit with me well.
I mean no offence at all. i hope you take this response in the gentlest way, I mean no harm.
I will

But you should take my comments in the same spirit.

I understand a lot more than you think. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#10    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

Thank you :)

#11    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,249 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

My life of OBEing began as a very young child when I learned to send my consciousness out from my body as i dreamed.

It began with me floating around the ceilings of my house before learning how to pass through solid objects and fly up onto the roof or roost on a 50 foot high tv antenna.

I had always been a lucid dreamer and from a very young age learned to control and shape my dreams. I started off just exploring my neighbourhood at night.Then i decided to fly around the world at my line of latitude.

Iit took me a year of training to prepare and discipline myslef to maintain lucid consciousness long enough to do this. I  dreamed continuously for about 6 hours in which i flew along the cliffs of the nullabour cruised alonside a cruise ship at night in the indian ocean, watched small fishing boats fishing for pilchards  (using bright light s to attract them) off madagascar, flew over the serenghetti plain and through the zambesi falls. I visited  easter isalnd and inspected the statues there and also went over the andes.

After that i decided to go out into space and spent a couple of years exploring the solar sytenm and local galaxy. I found a network of transportation devices which allowed instantaneous travel  any where in the galaxy, and also learned how ot hook into the cosmic cosciousness to experience the lives of other sapient beings around the galaxy. My most memorable moment was crewing  a light ship near the centre of the galaxy/  I had to go out  in the rigging several kilometres  to check some servo motors,that operated the huge light sails,  in nothing but a force field and a tool belt. (this was back in the early 1960s) But i had many memorable encounters. Another was seing what the horse head nebulae looked like from the other side. Eventually i passed through a black hole at the centre of the galaxy and found i could send my consiousness into an entirely different universe on the other side.

After that period i concentrated on functional  travel on earth. i have sat on the top of the great pyramid and watched the sun rise. I have visited la paz,  the prairies of canada,  macchu picchu, and many other places around the world as an astral tourist. Sometimes i still go out inmy local area to check up on wha t people I know are doing at night while i sleep.

My most recent efforts are to use the network to travel back in time and spend some time with my father  (who died a couple of years ago) as a young man. I am getting to know him and observing him talking to him etc in his early twenties  I also like to travel back in time and check out local and other historical things of interest to me. Originally, as a young person, I thougth these were just lucid dreams. Fun but not real. But gradually i learned form experiences that what i was doing was visiting real places . Years after i had explored the galaxy,  space ships went out and took photographs, and carl sagan made a documentary using them. Everything they showed i had seen a decade or more before. I already knew the rings of saturn were only very thin and sparse/  And i had travelled through  the black hole in the centre of the galaxy before science even discovered it was there.  When i checked out facts about earthly destinations they always matched wha ti saw inmy travels (this is easy to do now. but was quite hard in the 50s 60s and 70s)

I have had numerous trips verified by other people on the reciving end of them but  it would take too long to give details.

Heres one funny one. I once "visited" a teaching colleague via obe one night. She was wearing a strange pair of men's boxer shorts to bed .Next day i was brave enough to ask her why she was wearing them and described the picture on them in detail. I had to explain how  i had inadvertantly peeked in on her in my "dream". She explained that her partner was away for a month fishing for barramundi and she was wearing his boxer shorts to feel closer to him

She later talked to other teachers about how she now has to check her bedroom each night to make sure there is no astral presence . I did tell her that, as a gentleman I would never deliberately peek on a lady in in her evening wear.

As it happens i found out the truth about the real nature of my obes in a similar fashion, aged about 12 or so.

I had dreamed that i flew next door across the road to my neighbour's house and two young girls there were having a slumber party  with a group of their friends.I hovered outside their room and listened in on their conversations. Next day at school I told one of the girls how I'd had this dream about her. Then the **** hit the can. Turned out they had been having a slumber party, and the details i related were exactly as spoken. I was extremelyy lucky tha t my parents could verify i was home asleep in bed at the time, because i was accused of actually being outside their room in the middle of the night, spying on them. The police were even called in. But I could not get out from my room without going through the kitchen where both my parents were sitting. From then on i took a lot more note of what i was observing each nght and realised i was often seeing real events in real time, but i never spoke about anything to the people i observed.

Later as a young teacher i did do some controlled experiments with older students and found out i could travel to where they were at night and accurately recount details of what they were wearing, doing, and saying, while i was  asleep up to about 20 kilometres away.

The nost notable example of this was the night i travelled form australia to canada. We had a canadian exchange student i was teaching in yr 12 (pre university year) and i told her I would try and visit her home on the outskirts of some town I had never heard of.
She gave me directions and i looked a t a map in preparation.
After doing so that night, i spoke to her next daY. I gave very accurate descritions of her house landscape etc (well before google by the way) But what stunned her was when i described how I had gone into an old barn and looked under a tarpaulin. I saw a silver and red classic car which appeared to me to be a 50s/early 60s cadillac(  fins,  big round lights, lots of chrome etc)

..When i described this she exclaimed, "My father gave me that as a graduation present. before i left. We are going to restore it when i return  to Canada,but you couldnt have known about it. No one in australia knows anything about it."

Edited by Mr Walker, 28 September 2012 - 11:00 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#12    Anita K.

Anita K.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

you just blew my mind, mr. walker. those stories are amazing.
i so wish i can soon gain the courage to try astraltravelling. it seems easy and exciting during daytime, but at night, i get scared.
im thinking, maybe i should try it during the day sometime - and have a friend that i trust watch over me. i'm a bit scared of attempting it alone. i don't know...

#13    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• I am strong enough to admit that I am weak.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

same here..afraid at night

Piieces!!!!!!!

#14    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,249 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

As far as I can tell there is nothing to be afraid of. Your body is safe home in bed. Your consciousness can be afraid, but it can't be hurt, so you just have to overcome any fear with common sense.

Of course, I began as a very young child and never thought of being afraid, but in 61 years i have never encountered a physical threat  to my safety in my travels. Lots of psychological  ones, but my mind learned the weapons and defences to overcome fears  in my dreams, about the age of  9 or 10, and I apply them to obeing as well.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#15    Cassea

Cassea

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 28 September 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

My life of OBEing began as a very young child when I learned to send my consciousness out from my body as i dreamed.

It began with me floating around the ceilings of my house before learning how to pass through solid objects and fly up onto the roof or roost on a 50 foot high tv antenna.

I had always been a lucid dreamer and from a very young age learned to control and shape my dreams. I started off just exploring my neighbourhood at night.Then i decided to fly around the world at my line of latitude.

Iit took me a year of training to prepare and discipline myslef to maintain lucid consciousness long enough to do this. I  dreamed continuously for about 6 hours in which i flew along the cliffs of the nullabour cruised alonside a cruise ship at night in the indian ocean, watched small fishing boats fishing for pilchards  (using bright light s to attract them) off madagascar, flew over the serenghetti plain and through the zambesi falls. I visited  easter isalnd and inspected the statues there and also went over the andes.

After that i decided to go out into space and spent a couple of years exploring the solar sytenm and local galaxy. I found a network of transportation devices which allowed instantaneous travel  any where in the galaxy, and also learned how ot hook into the cosmic cosciousness to experience the lives of other sapient beings around the galaxy. My most memorable moment was crewing  a light ship near the centre of the galaxy/  I had to go out  in the rigging several kilometres  to check some servo motors,that operated the huge light sails,  in nothing but a force field and a tool belt. (this was back in the early 1960s) But i had many memorable encounters. Another was seing what the horse head nebulae looked like from the other side. Eventually i passed through a black hole at the centre of the galaxy and found i could send my consiousness into an entirely different universe on the other side.

After that period i concentrated on functional  travel on earth. i have sat on the top of the great pyramid and watched the sun rise. I have visited la paz,  the prairies of canada,  macchu picchu, and many other places around the world as an astral tourist. Sometimes i still go out inmy local area to check up on wha t people I know are doing at night while i sleep.

My most recent efforts are to use the network to travel back in time and spend some time with my father  (who died a couple of years ago) as a young man. I am getting to know him and observing him talking to him etc in his early twenties  I also like to travel back in time and check out local and other historical things of interest to me. Originally, as a young person, I thougth these were just lucid dreams. Fun but not real. But gradually i learned form experiences that what i was doing was visiting real places . Years after i had explored the galaxy,  space ships went out and took photographs, and carl sagan made a documentary using them. Everything they showed i had seen a decade or more before. I already knew the rings of saturn were only very thin and sparse/  And i had travelled through  the black hole in the centre of the galaxy before science even discovered it was there.  When i checked out facts about earthly destinations they always matched wha ti saw inmy travels (this is easy to do now. but was quite hard in the 50s 60s and 70s)

I have had numerous trips verified by other people on the reciving end of them but  it would take too long to give details.

Heres one funny one. I once "visited" a teaching colleague via obe one night. She was wearing a strange pair of men's boxer shorts to bed .Next day i was brave enough to ask her why she was wearing them and described the picture on them in detail. I had to explain how  i had inadvertantly peeked in on her in my "dream". She explained that her partner was away for a month fishing for barramundi and she was wearing his boxer shorts to feel closer to him

She later talked to other teachers about how she now has to check her bedroom each night to make sure there is no astral presence . I did tell her that, as a gentleman I would never deliberately peek on a lady in in her evening wear.

As it happens i found out the truth about the real nature of my obes in a similar fashion, aged about 12 or so.

I had dreamed that i flew next door across the road to my neighbour's house and two young girls there were having a slumber party  with a group of their friends.I hovered outside their room and listened in on their conversations. Next day at school I told one of the girls how I'd had this dream about her. Then the **** hit the can. Turned out they had been having a slumber party, and the details i related were exactly as spoken. I was extremelyy lucky tha t my parents could verify i was home asleep in bed at the time, because i was accused of actually being outside their room in the middle of the night, spying on them. The police were even called in. But I could not get out from my room without going through the kitchen where both my parents were sitting. From then on i took a lot more note of what i was observing each nght and realised i was often seeing real events in real time, but i never spoke about anything to the people i observed.

Later as a young teacher i did do some controlled experiments with older students and found out i could travel to where they were at night and accurately recount details of what they were wearing, doing, and saying, while i was  asleep up to about 20 kilometres away.

The nost notable example of this was the night i travelled form australia to canada. We had a canadian exchange student i was teaching in yr 12 (pre university year) and i told her I would try and visit her home on the outskirts of some town I had never heard of.
She gave me directions and i looked a t a map in preparation.
After doing so that night, i spoke to her next daY. I gave very accurate descritions of her house landscape etc (well before google by the way) But what stunned her was when i described how I had gone into an old barn and looked under a tarpaulin. I saw a silver and red classic car which appeared to me to be a 50s/early 60s cadillac(  fins,  big round lights, lots of chrome etc)

..When i described this she exclaimed, "My father gave me that as a graduation present. before i left. We are going to restore it when i return  to Canada,but you couldnt have known about it. No one in australia knows anything about it."

I have had many flying dreams.   I did not know they could be OBE.  I thought they were just dreams.  But now this makes sense.  What an inspiration   you are Mr. Walker.

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury communication issues.   http://www.asha.org/.../#comm_problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users