Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Projection Travels

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 19 December 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

I sincerely wish you good luck.

I believ there must be other humans who have similar experiences.

I often read a science fiction story and recognise in it a race or a being or a planetary environment, that i visited as a child/teenager. I suspect that if this is not the comnon experience of human imagination, it is based on a shared knowledge, via expanded consciousness, of real races and species around the galaxy.

Two factual experiences help me believe this. Long before science knew or discovered this I flew through the rings of saturn and found they were very thin and nebulous with big spaces in them. Second  i visited the centre of the galaxy and my consciousness went through a worm hole into another universe. Only decades later did science discover that this black hole actually existed, There are many such discontinuities out in the galaxy.  Some connect to other parts of the galaxy allowing a consciousness to travel instantaneously but the one at the centre of the galaxy is of a differnt order of magnitude and effect.

I suspect that they are either constructs , or an inherent organic part of, an ancient evolved  species. The cosmic consciousness is a self aware part of this network, either an organic or an artificial, universal consciousness, like a hive mind.
It is interesting. 50 years ago i rode with an organic consciousness transfered into a artificial  computer. Today i read how a woman is now able to operate an artificial arm simply by thought. Back then neither computers as we know them, nor the nature of thought as a transmissible entity were really even thought of, let alone possible on earth,  yet i was observing such things on a nghtly basis. Again, I was not alone. I have read stories very similar to my encounters by many authors since that time. Some admit that their ideas came from their "dreams" where they saw such things.

Mr Walker

Are there times you get disconnected or experience the "veil" as some call it ?

also have you ever come across any energy beings known collectively as the Elohim in your travels and if you have what do you know about them are the benevolent or not?

Edited by White Unicorn, 20 December 2012 - 02:17 AM.

#32    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 20 December 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

Mr Walker

Are there times you get disconnected or experience the "veil" as some call it ?

also have you ever come across any energy beings known collectively as the Elohim in your travels and if you have what do you know about them are the benevolent or not?

In my opinion i never get disconnected while awake and conscious, although my experinces with the cosmic consciousness, angels or beings of light, and the entity humans tend to call god, occur only in my waking state.

But these are not day dreams illusions or hallucinations, they are physically a part of the same reality in which every thing else exists.

Mmy dreams obes travels etc., are a product of a different part of my consciousness where my conscious and subconscious minds combine to operate in a differnt way.
Perhaps because this has occured since childhood, and i have been in control and very aware of what i am doing, I have never encountered negative forces or energies either inmy sleeping world or in my waking one. Some manifestions of darkness in both areas but I suspect these are products of my own dark side /fears and in the real world the product of the darker side of other humans etc and are easily dismissable/defeatable. Since physically encountering the power of the light, I have never encountered its opposite, either asleep or awake. I do not know whether that is because it does not exist or because I am both empowered by the light and protcted by it from such forces.

I can see how others would call the separation between personal consciousness and cosmic consciousness a veil. It is thin but hides a lot from us.  It is easy to slip through, and on the other side is a totally different human experience and understanding.

I know angels of light in various forms quite well, They may well, especially when in human form, be what are known as the elohim, although i dont know them in that term. I think of them as beings of light, or more particularly  energy beings capable of materialisation in material form, because that is how they appear to me.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#33    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 20 December 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

In my opinion i never get disconnected while awake and conscious, although my experinces with the cosmic consciousness, angels or beings of light, and the entity humans tend to call god, occur only in my waking state.

I know angels of light in various forms quite well, They may well, especially when in human form, be what are known as the elohim, although i dont know them in that term. I think of them as beings of light, or more particularly  energy beings capable of materialisation in material form, because that is how they appear to me.

Thank you Mr Walker.

You are very lucky if you never experienced  a disconnect in the linking of the cosmic, subconscious and consciousness. I think a lot of the people with the gift can't always balance it for extended periods of times to have complete control of the connection year after year.    

I know of these energy beings or angels as really being beings of a light energy that can manifest physically. I  was shocked when I heard the words  "We are the Elohim" one day from one and then researched it since I didn't really know the word meant.  I was surprised to the referrences that it could be good as in the way of the old testament creator  or even Luciferian in religions. Then I see,  you even have the  UFO guys who refer to that word in some kind of new age alien religion. Made me wonder more about what I was really communicating with!  I think they are capable of "justice" in the world which may be interpreted as bad by some? They are very definite in their messages. I can see why people could even call them a god but I interpret them as being individual entities united in cosmic consciousness with each other and the unifying eternal One. Since they can manifest on our level, they really are awesome what ever they really are from our point of view!

#34    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 20 December 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

Thank you Mr Walker.

You are very lucky if you never experienced  a disconnect in the linking of the cosmic, subconscious and consciousness. I think a lot of the people with the gift can't always balance it for extended periods of times to have complete control of the connection year after year.

I know of these energy beings or angels as really being beings of a light energy that can manifest physically. I  was shocked when I heard the words  "We are the Elohim" one day from one and then researched it since I didn't really know the word meant.  I was surprised to the referrences that it could be good as in the way of the old testament creator  or even Luciferian in religions. Then I see,  you even have the  UFO guys who refer to that word in some kind of new age alien religion. Made me wonder more about what I was really communicating with!  I think they are capable of "justice" in the world which may be interpreted as bad by some? They are very definite in their messages. I can see why people could even call them a god but I interpret them as being individual entities united in cosmic consciousness with each other and the unifying eternal One. Since they can manifest on our level, they really are awesome what ever they really are from our point of view!

Yes, my tendency over the years is to see them as manifestations of the cosmic consciousness, but when they appear they seem quite distinct beings, and come in many forms. I suspect they are advanced beings, capable of alteration from physical to energy form, and also very closely linked into the greater cosmic consciousness.

In a way the people who speak of them as messengers are absolutely right, because this is the easiest and simplest/most common way thay can appear to people.

Physical miracles,  transfer of energies,  alteration of the natural and human condition, etc is rarer and perhaps more difficult to achieve, because of human limitaitons and because of the energy output required to do this. For example a physical healing requires a considerable amount of energy, often felt as a heat like a strong  heat lamp used on muscle damage.  

They certainly speak with a definite and authorative voice, and both contain and distribute great power and empowerment. In my case their most common role is physical protection, healing, and particularly, communications of warnings, prophetical visions of alternative futures etc.
They seem to exist separate to my ongoing connection to the cosmic consciousness, which  is always present in me and around me and communicates with me directly in a variety of forms, as it feels the need.

Edited by Mr Walker, 20 December 2012 - 10:58 PM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#35    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 20 December 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Yes, my tendency over the years is to see them as manifestations of the cosmic consciousness, but when they appear they seem quite distinct beings, and come in many forms. I suspect they are advanced beings, capable of alteration from physical to energy form, and also very closely linked into the greater cosmic consciousness.

In a way the people who speak of them as messengers are absolutely right, because this is the easiest and simplest/most common way thay can appear to people.

Physical miracles,  transfer of energies,  alteration of the natural and human condition, etc is rarer and perhaps more difficult to achieve, because of human limitaitons and because of the energy output required to do this. For example a physical healing requires a considerable amount of energy, often felt as a heat like a strong  heat lamp used on muscle damage.  

They certainly speak with a definite and authorative voice, and both contain and distribute great power and empowerment. In my case their most common role is physical protection, healing, and particularly, communications of warnings, prophetical visions of alternative futures etc.
They seem to exist separate to my ongoing connection to the cosmic consciousness, which  is always present in me and around me and communicates with me directly in a variety of forms, as it feels the need.

You said that very well!
They appear separate and different but some of them are more the like drops of water in an ocean of energy and don't consider themselves being seperate or having a form.

" My form is a facade, created in order for you to comprehend the message in a way that you can understand."  so I was told.

I heard a powerful voice say this once and it is among the many things I will never forget as far as the messages go.

"This we said in the garden to the one known by your people now as the name Jesus"

"Listen to the Voice and become who you were created to be....with Love the Light is shadowed and hidden in the land and sea so not to blind or harm my seed. Fear of me is only the beginning when you first behold the shadow of the First Light that creates and purifies.  
In the end no one is cast away for this is the the way of Wisdom, the Beauty and the Victory."

I'm not a religious person so that kind of message once really surprised me.

#36    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 21 December 2012 - 12:37 AM, said:

You said that very well!
They appear separate and different but some of them are more the like drops of water in an ocean of energy and don't consider themselves being seperate or having a form.

" My form is a facade, created in order for you to comprehend the message in a way that you can understand."  so I was told.

I heard a powerful voice say this once and it is among the many things I will never forget as far as the messages go.

"This we said in the garden to the one known by your people now as the name Jesus"

"Listen to the Voice and become who you were created to be....with Love the Light is shadowed and hidden in the land and sea so not to blind or harm my seed. Fear of me is only the beginning when you first behold the shadow of the First Light that creates and purifies.  
In the end no one is cast away for this is the the way of Wisdom, the Beauty and the Victory."

I'm not a religious person so that kind of message once really surprised me.

I know what you mean. A lot of what i am taught is not told directly but offered in lessons, examples, images etc., and i have to work it through for my self, but basically the message i have come to understand is very similar to that  which you describe here. I have never really feared this entity, since i understood its nature, but i can understand why its presence would scare the pants off some people.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users