Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

[Archived] Song Title Game :D (Part two)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6089 replies to this topic

#871    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:55 AM

Occupied Tears - Serj Tankian

Edited by _Only, 28 November 2012 - 04:55 AM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#872    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

tears on my pillow_kylie minogue

#873    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,678 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

#874    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,729 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#875    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

heaven is a place on earth_belinda carlisle   (that takes me back to my childhood!)

#876    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

This Island Earth - Misfits

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#877    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

islands in the stream_dolly parton and kenny rodgers

#878    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Island in the Sun / Weezer

#879    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

New Star In The Sky - Air

#880    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds / The Beatles

#881    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

With Every Light - The Samshing Pumpkins

#882    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Lover of the Light / Mumford and Sons

#883    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,729 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Light My Fire - The Doors

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#884    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,364 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Shine a Light - Gallagher and Lyle

Posted Image

#885    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

Spirit Shine - Bad Religion