Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Possible Demonic Haunting, Need Urgent Help

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61    smurphy

smurphy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

It certainly sounds like there may be some dark entity of some sort in the home...Did you guys argue that night before you went to bed?  I have read that by participating in arguments you can actually activate the negative energy around you....Do you know the name of the lady who passed away? If you can find out the first and last name of the lady who died, let me know...I am very curious about any information you can give me concerning your home.  Did you ever use a ougii board or have you ever participated in any ceremonies to invoke spirits?  If so, you may have basically turned yourself into an opening for other spirits to basically, follow you around...which may explain why you experience strange things regularly.  So...what you want to do would be to get some holy water and bless all the rooms in your home...maybe burn some sage to cleanse the air, and let the spirits know that they are lost and that if they can find me...sarah evans murphy....I can help them to get to heaven.  let me know any information and how things are going.  *SNIP*

*Please use private messenger. Don't publically post personal information*

Edited by Lilly, 17 October 2012 - 07:24 PM.
personal information removed

#62    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,815 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

smurphy, on 17 October 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

It certainly sounds like there may be some dark entity of some sort in the home...Did you guys argue that night before you went to bed?  I have read that by participating in arguments you can actually activate the negative energy around you....Do you know the name of the lady who passed away? If you can find out the first and last name of the lady who died, let me know...I am very curious about any information you can give me concerning your home.  Did you ever use a ougii board or have you ever participated in any ceremonies to invoke spirits?  If so, you may have basically turned yourself into an opening for other spirits to basically, follow you around...which may explain why you experience strange things regularly.  So...what you want to do would be to get some holy water and bless all the rooms in your home...maybe burn some sage to cleanse the air, and let the spirits know that they are lost and that if they can find me...sarah evans murphy....I can help them to get to heaven.  let me know any information and how things are going.  *SNIP*

*Please use private messenger. Don't publically post personal information*

LOL

Can you please help me while your at it?   http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

Hit that link / topic. I have been trying for over 2 years now, sounds like you really know your stuff.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users