Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

speaking to the spirits of known people

mediums famous deceased people jack the ripper clairvoyance clairaudience

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    chrystal0121

chrystal0121

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

im interested to know if any body has heard of any Clairvoyance (seeing) or clairaudience (hearing) that has gained information through speaking , listening or seeing murders that took place throughout history by actually witnessing this them selves by talking to the deceased person, or going backwards in time and re living that persons experiance ,im mostly interested in mysterious deaths or murders that have taken place that have never be solved ie ,,, the ripper case [speaking to one of the murdered victims ], norma jean [marilyn monroe] ,, mysterious deaths like princess diana ,,popstars , actors and actress , cases that have remained a mystery .
you see all these programs on television about psychic detectives solving cases that cannot be solved by the law, i would love to see them solving the ripper case through actually speaking to one of the victims like mary kelly , or re-living her experience with accurate information from the scene at the time,
i have done some research and found the usual "witness seen a ghostly figure at white chapel possibly that of murdered victim mary kelly" or "ghostly images of marilyn was seen "
i always believed that many people who died suddenly or violently still walk our earth still living in the same year that they died unaware that they have actually passed on , so i firmly believe if there is any true psychic out there and was looking for answers to these questions that have haunted us throughout history those spirits are still around and someone must have tried to contact them ,,, all i want to no is "what did they say or show you"has any body came across any site on the net that looks into these topics ,, please could you share if so ,, thanks

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Sometimes physics lead police to evidence and that is admissible.

#3    chrystal0121

chrystal0121

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

very true , and i can guarantee  bigger cases like that of jack the ripper ,, princess diana ,,, marilyn monroe ,and possibly many more have been investigated by the use of physics hired by the law enforcement , in which we will never ever no about.
isnt it strange though how a person who has to attend court to take the stand has to swear on the bible to tell the truth , the same bible that states about our lady of lourdes appearing and speaking to people in france , how jesus raised from the dead when he was crucified on the cross, though spiritlism wouldn't hold in court through lack of evidence .

#4    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:10 AM

View PostHilander, on 12 September 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

Sometimes physics lead police to evidence and that is admissible.
who, where, when and what did the vision that helped the case?

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users