Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Serpent and the Sun

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

View PostHarsh86_Patel, on 24 September 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:

I faced quite a few things that you mentioned in your 'laws of politics' post right here in UM when i was discussing 'Evolution' on one of the forums.I would say people at UM are pretty political then.

You forget about first rule. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. B) :P
I didnt notice what you say. I found people open minded, social, friendly and polite. Ofcourse there are exception.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#47    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 24 September 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

I can talk for hours about Atlantis but it doesn't mean anyone will listen.... :tu:

Okay is it right time that you spoke and I listen? Is it time that we spoke about Atlantis?
Where will we do it? Public private? Do we need to start new thread? Maybe threads? Tells me first where you see Atlantis?

Because I see it in three different places as possible. West Africa/Spain, In the north. And Egypt....So.
You know how they tell...Ladies first.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users