Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A Rant Against The Light (benefits of DARK)

darkness devil satan god light

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

View Postbraveone2u, on 03 October 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

I always tell people to really know who they're praying to, at all costs.
I like to remind people that they are praying to air.

Light and dark? I never did see the difference in the Void;
You've been in the Void?

however, I always prefer to be "good" and kind because there's really no reason to be otherwise. We all have or have had our many faults.
Good/Bad . . . it's all subjective, what is one man's good is another man's evil.

Edited by Etu Malku, 03 October 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#32    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:27 AM

Hi Etu Malku,

Yes, I've "experienced" the Void, not just the ethereal plane, to be precise. Being kind is more than subjective. It's empirical, concrete. Plus, I get better service that way, and no sour residues to deal with later on. As a conduit of the "flow," I have to rise above the petiness, etc., because partly, being "good" is a sign of a strong heart chakra.

Peace.

Edited by braveone2u, 04 October 2012 - 04:29 AM.

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist )    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008232820397

According to Gnosticism, Christ came to world to give us a way out; so, why is Gnosticism so secretive and elitist when it comes to salvation??
My Lord is not a judge but a loving Divine Being. Love is our natural state, and it also demands us to grow up. Our conscience tells us when we are not in that state of love.

Also tagged with darkness, devil, satan, god, light

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users