Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Will the world end within 100 days ?

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#91    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

Well I have survived dooms-days before and i think I'll survive this one as well in the comfort of my lounge room. :tu:

#92    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:48 PM

View PostCRIPTIC CHAMELEON, on 26 September 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Well I have survived dooms-days before and i think I'll survive this one as well in the comfort of my lounge room. :tu:

Good idea, I'll put the kettle on. :)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#93    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

So what let it end. I am ready.

#94    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,811 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

View Postwolfknight, on 27 September 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

So what let it end. I am ready.

Really?

I don't think you are yet, not until you make a post without using bold text...  ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#95    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

well it will be the end for 154,000

( the average amount of people who die everyday)

Edited by notoverrated, 27 September 2012 - 03:00 PM.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#96    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,170 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

I really dont know why all you guys are rabbiting on about the worlds end,just because some ancient lousy morons who sacrificed innocents,predicted something they knew nothing about,They hadn't even seen a horse until the Spaniards got there.I predict that the world will end in about 4.5 billion years ,but humans may destroy all life on it before then,Now lets get on with living, and bin all this crap nonsence from a race that couldn't preserve themselves.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#97    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

here's my take on it:
you're alive now. tomorrow is not even here yet.

#98    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,170 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostJGirl, on 27 September 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

here's my take on it:
you're alive now. tomorrow is not even here yet.
  Quite right me lovely,nuts to these predictions,especially the guys who bottled out.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#99    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostJustice please, on 21 September 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

The Mexican Government will release the truth about the Mayans and the Aliens they just released new found evidence.

You can go to youtube and see for yourselves

"NEW ANCIENT MAYAN UFO ARTIFACTS 2012 JUST RELEASED NO ONE CAN DENY WE HAVE VISITORS"
that was the most annoying soundtrack on a video ever! i strongly suggest anyone viewing it do so with the sound muted.
as for the content of the vid, interesting stuff but there is absolutely no information whatsoever accompanying any of the so called artifacts.
??
makes me wonder why finds such as these are not being talked about around the globe by recognized professionals in the field. why did i have to see them on a really bad youtube video?

#100    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

IF the world as we know it did end some how i dont think it'd be with a bang but a wimper  or the sound of realy wet fart probley smell just as bad to  oh well  i say bring it on i will be sitting up on my mountain back lended agenst an 100 plus year old pine tree siping my rum and smoken my hash wearing my sun glasses enjoying that last moment before plunging deeply in to the vast endless puratory of darkness...who knows maybe as such things in nature are at sum moment some where in the future  like a lighting bolt take my next breath of air and open my eyes in a world of new

#101    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

hey check it out 100 days 100 posts weeeeeeeee wonder if theres a hiden meaning to this?

#102    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,908 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

View Postjesspy, on 26 September 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

So who else is holding off their christmas shopping til the 23rd?

If the world is ending, why hold off shopping? After all, it's not like you would need to save the money...

#103    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostM0TH, on 24 September 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

hi hasina.. I dont connect the dots... I will get the date... probably best you dont assume...with just a little time yourself you could verify it.. ut I understand you are busy.. just that you stated an interest which to me means if you are smart you would find out for yourself... but you assumed...

the dates coincide with the jewish calander.. if you are truly interested then check it out.. if you are not then let it fly.. makes no odds to me

"The Zohar prophecy predicts in 5773 after the new moon of Sept 2012 "the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome",

http://bighugething....messiah-in.html

i have not watched this...

2 second google got me the dates

So is New York the Rome of the Zohar?  The U.N. is meeting there this week you know....coincidence?  Maybe not.

Bah...just fooling around....I'll be here Dec 22 to discuss the Holidays with everyone.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#104    Shabd Mystic

Shabd Mystic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science." ~ Henri Bergson

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:25 AM

I have only one thing left on my to do list:

Start caring about the "end of the world" nonsense.

But something tells me I don't have enough time left, even if I live for 50 more years.

#105    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,853 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Bunkers Inc.  Is the world leader in bunker protection for the coming end of the world.  Imagine you and your family safe and secure in one of our bunkers, while the rest of the world is destroyed.  Afterwards your bunker will be picked up by one of the Altairan ships and you will be relocated to an Earth type planet just waiting for you to colonize and re-establish your species.

Only 83 shopping days left till the end of the world.  The bunkers are filling up fast so reserve your spot today.

As always we stand by our moto:    un pendejo y su dinero pronto seran departado

Bunkers Inc. supports no claims concerning the ending or continuation of the world.  We carry no warranties on our bunkers implicit or implied.  All transactions are final, there are no refunds.  In purchasing a spot in one of the bunkers you abrogate your rights to seek legal action against Bunkers Inc., or it's parent companies of Gotcha inc. and Suckers inc.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users