Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot Possibly Caught on Tape

bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 17 September 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Once again people just shooting footage in the middle of nowhere and then they pan around & up down & everything go's in & out of focus as they can't hold a bloody camera still or do they all have uncontrollable muscle spasms. :td:

The muscle spasms add to the drama - makes it all Blair Witch projecty.

#17    Jaguiar

Jaguiar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

What is it about filming bigfoot and the person not being able to hold the camera still??!! If this guy was filming his family they would get someone else to do it from now on.

#18    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

View PostJaguiar, on 17 September 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

What is it about filming bigfoot and the person not being able to hold the camera still??!! If this guy was filming his family they would get someone else to do it from now on.

Its actually one of Bigfoot's lesser known abilities.  Whenever he is near photographic equipment of any kind, he causes some sort of magnetic field distortion that causes camera optics to malfunction, making any image of Bigfoot undecipherably blurry.  This same field effect makes cameras nearly impossible for the videographer to hold steady.  While this magnetic field effect has never been studied, since all photo and video footage of Bigfoot is either blurry or shaky...or both, we must conclude that this is the case.

Man I'm on a roll tonight....solved the bloop, and now this.  Kickin crypto ass and taking names....yeeeeah buddy!

#19    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Growing up, before the internet, I loved the idea of bigfoot, I thought of it as fact. Then when I grew up and researched it heaps, I realised IMO how extremely unlikely it would be that Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) could possibly exist. I've thought about it heaps and still do.

But every time a new bigfoot video comes out, the logical side of my brain gets blocked out and I click the link with excitement. And every bloody time it's a huge let down and I feel stupid for even clicking on it and having that excitement.

<_<

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#20    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

View PostDKO, on 18 September 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

Growing up, before the internet, I loved the idea of bigfoot, I thought of it as fact. Then when I grew up and researched it heaps, I realised IMO how extremely unlikely it would be that Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) could possibly exist. I've thought about it heaps and still do.

But every time a new bigfoot video comes out, the logical side of my brain gets blocked out and I click the link with excitement. And every bloody time it's a huge let down and I feel stupid for even clicking on it and having that excitement.

<_<
But thats the fun of it you take the good with the bad and every now and then you get the paterson or freeman video thats worth the price of entry. :tu:

#21    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

Big C Survivor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Now let me see here......

A person is in the woods and decides to video his nominal surroundings. How intersting!
and than about a minute later, as if by coincodence, a big ape walks by in the distance, and the videoer apparently does not see the ape because he does not seem to follow it with the camera and stops videoing. Interesting!

then, the vidoer goes home and decides to look at his boring video of the middle of the woods, and  watching quite intently at booring nothingness, lo-and-behold, he picks up on the big ape walking by in the distance.

uh huh.

"I was born at night, just not last night".

"If you want to apologize to Jews for WWII, give them some of your land, not some of ours"

~ Mahmoud Ahmadinejad~

"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"   ~Mark Twain~

#22    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 22 September 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

But thats the fun of it you take the good with the bad and every now and then you get the paterson or freeman video thats worth the price of entry. :tu:
You know if they do get a clear footage shot again just like the Patty footage it will be ridiculed relentlessly but hopefully we do get another piece of film and it can stand the test of time just like Patty. :yes:

#23    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

yeah everything seems shady about this video

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#24    Naga69

Naga69

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:00 PM

yes, he was waiting for something to turn up... I would say most likely a fake...

#25    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

A routine Bigfoot video. Nothing new.

I'm hoping one day someone will make a Bigfoot video with at least a little twist. Like a Bigfoot wearing a sombrero.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,748 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

View PostMisstreeDove, on 26 October 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

A routine Bigfoot video. Nothing new.

I'm hoping one day someone will make a Bigfoot video with at least a little twist. Like a Bigfoot wearing a sombrero.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#27    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

View PostSakari, on 26 October 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Thank you for answering my prayers, Sakari.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#28    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,726 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:28 AM

View PostSakari, on 26 October 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

*video removed*

Great find Sakari...  :)

I am sure you know this is just the tip of the iceberg, HOLY **** ITS A BIGFOOT.

Some of the 'No Budget productions' do bring a smile to my face, almost as much as the 'thanks for wasting 2 minutes of my life' comments left by people who think they are going to unearth 'real' Bigfoot footage on YouTube.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#29    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

Another fail,some one walking in the woods dressed in black.

#30    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:10 AM

(Oops, didn't mean for my reply to get mixed in with the quote.)

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

Also tagged with bigfoot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users