Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Human Giants?

ancient remains giant humans

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

hoax or not..... gigantism (or however you spell it) does exist...could there possibly have been entire races/cultures in which this deformation existed ... sure...limited gene pool access anyone. However as great and fascinating as the human body is.. there are limits to how big we can grow before there starts to be negative/deadly effects... study the physiology of the human body more closely and you should be able to discern between some of the hoaxes/claims that have been brought to light. If it looks to good to be true.. it probably is.

Edited by Overdueleaf, 24 September 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#17    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,908 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Many of those discoveries have been hoaxes. And of the few remaining, well there are always people that grow taller and bigger than most others.

#18    gs301

gs301

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostOnlineCriticChick, on 16 September 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Also, the pyramids are still something that scientists argue about, how did they do that, they were enormous, either way I wondered what your take was on these giant human remains found around the world...here is an article, one out of many .http://gianthumanske...s.blogspot.com/

I feel like photoshop has really caused people to believe real pictures are a hoax, while some might be, it seems the only pictures I find to look real are from other countries websites, I dont know what the language was with this picture I believe it was Arabic.
I think giants really existed on Earth but whey wasn't human beings. Humans, then they are too big  tend to be ill because of that, and giants, to buils such pyramids had to be strong, very strong.  But why did they disappear? may be they just  transformed  to something else? or gone to another planet?

#19    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:11 AM

... long legged ALIENS, the Giants are the so called nephilim or the children of the FALLEN ANGELS.......... think super model...... length.... oh yeah they are walking among us... those TALL things...

Posted Image

#20    Erowin

Erowin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

• This is incredibly silly!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

Giants never existed because

1. No photo has been found that isn't a photoshop. And it is pretty easy to photoshop a giant, simply making a regular thing (skeleton) bigger isn't the hardest of tasks. If one was really found, it would have caused an uproar and would be put on display somewhere- which has never happened.

2. The human form is not suited to be giant. We have enough strain on our spines as it is, and as far as animals go, aren't designed that great. The people who do become giants die very young, and are riddled with medical problems and need canes to get around in most cases. You cant just take something and scale it up without making some structural changes.

Its impractical and there is 0 real evidence, so no reason to believe really.

#21    MistyW

MistyW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

giants sound pretty hard to not notice for such a long time.

#22    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

giant humans?  mmm   okay lets see  old folk lore have giants  bible tales have giants   we've found big bones in caves   could be giants  and we have recorded humans  in modern times  as giants and  most resently   big foot related could seemly be said to be a giant  yeah makes since  if you look at it with a open mind and reasoning  so yeah could be   im not saying oit is or its not but if it is  this could explain why a lot of things in the old old old old old world happened but then again youve got to take  that in biblical terms things strange and unknown was mostly described  as in god like or ailenated for that matter... sooooo i dont know but i do know im 6'3'' and i had a great xxxxxxxxxx or how ever many person in my family who was like 7 foot tall  yeah okay what ever hell if i know ...

#23    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

I 'll keep an open mind too when it comes  to giants, look forward to what you uncover  and hope you won't be
discouraged  from further investigation. Weather photoshopped or not, still find it very interesting. And wouldn't
proof of giants give the Bible more credibility instead of the other way  around?

#24    Cynical Sounds

Cynical Sounds

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

• "Do you have any evidence for that?"

"there's more to life than evidence. "

......"Get in the ****ing sack"

Dara O'Brien

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

well the photo you posted is a fake.

here's the full sized fake. http://1.bp.blogspot...rth+giant+4.jpg

here's the original (from a dig on the Isle of Sumbawa) http://msnbcmedia.ms...g_2p.hlarge.jpg

personally I'm not a fan of the human giant thing, the square cube law means you can't just scale up things without consequences but slightly larger than normal humans are possible just (in my view) not probable  

but if you interested there are some amazing stories and finds out there. The giant of Castelnau is an interesting case.

I Don't Know Does Not Mean You're Right

#25    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

We don't like you

• 5,416 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostCynical Sounds, on 29 November 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

well the photo you posted is a fake.

here's the full sized fake. http://1.bp.blogspot...rth+giant+4.jpg

here's the original (from a dig on the Isle of Sumbawa) http://msnbcmedia.ms...g_2p.hlarge.jpg

personally I'm not a fan of the human giant thing, the square cube law means you can't just scale up things without consequences but slightly larger than normal humans are possible just (in my view) not probable  

but if you interested there are some amazing stories and finds out there. The giant of Castelnau is an interesting case.

Thanks for the Giant of Castelnau lead, its an interesting read. :)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#26    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

yes deffently the link was a instresting read...

#27    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

EternalSeer

• 4,033 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 02:32 AM

Read "The Flower of Life 1&2". Then come back.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#28    sand child

sand child

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

i don't think this is legit , im from egypt and am an active "amateur" paranormal investigator i've been to guiza many times and saw the pyramids and its enormous but also there's the stone quarries and the tools that they used to build it ,there's even some unfinished stones and obelisks there and many traces of the tools they used are still visible ,its 100% man made not giants but as an athiest am always open for a new theory as long as it documented ;) ,and as for giants skeletons i haven't found any legitimate docs out there

#29    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

i was going to look up giants in greek mythology but havent goten around to it yet  but i do know  there are many many tales and stories and legdons  of giants  walking the earth  but  when reading  this  a person has to keep in mind  sum translations of the unknowen are only reps of what the person who was telling the storys  knowage   its the same as takeing 10 folks  wishpering   some thing in the ear time it gets to the 10th person it could be said completly different as an example  good book or read of history is the bible  depending on how you look and take it personaly    now it could be meaning giants as just taller bigger humans  at the time then any one else around  at the time it was fortold or realy could be as a giants  but for shure wasnt a god maybe as god but its a shure sign  if it bleeds its not a god lol

i'm just hush...and go read greek myths

#30    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:09 AM

sorry i havent read any more in to this  its been a bad weekend and this week is suxing ass bubbles too
from the waterheater blowing up to the house being brokeing in to finding out my dad has cancer to the old babbleings of a granparent
slowly looseing her mind and thinking every one is trying to get to her mostly her kids...oh an haveing  a chain saw kick back and jaming my 4th and 5th fingers on my right handand trying to cut off # 1 and #2  but here i am tonight and as soon as i get the old paranoide  delousional woman to take her fkn nerve pill i'll dive off deep in to greek mythology and see what i can find  
  now to fix sum nice hot tea and spike it with black spiced rum....if i had sum pot  i'd already been stoned with the past few days that i've had   :cry: :passifier: :blush: :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users