Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

3 Days of Darkness

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#16    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:32 AM

Well,if you believe the writings of the indigo peeps,the whole pineal activation is about latent indigos,reaching full potential ,because the actual "apocalypse" ,that occurs on Dec 21st,is the dimensions splitting ???
The enlightened will be able to exist in both ,the  unenlightened won't,and will have a much harder time,existing in the new reality ?

The Mayans ,despite claiming the world does not end that date,hinted at something big occurring at the symposium I went to,where they spoke .
Interestingly ,the symposium this year,is taking place on a cruise . They don't want to be on land ,when the event occurs.
Safer out in the middle of the ocean .

Miss me?

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:50 AM

What she says at the end,is very interesting .
If,as I have said repeatedly,you read the works of Alan kardec ,he stated,that souls ,are universal ,and planets that sustain life,as there are many,reincarnated souls,just as the earth does.
Less enlightened souls,reincarnated on planets where the beinhs are not as advanced ,or intelligent,as they are ,on earth .
So she's indicating,many will die,and will be reincarnated on a planet better suited for their karmic needs.
This is also what they mean,when they say the world does end ?
It just goes on elsewhere ...
Hnnnnnnn......

This,although not written about by kardec,and given the time he wrote this stuff,UFO watching was not even an issue ,is probably why "aliens",do not make contact .
We are all one race,so no need. They are obviously in a place,much more advanced than earth,so ...they get it .
Why come talk to brethren ,who are just too stupid to be born on their planet.

Damn,my soul is stupid .What a horrible revelation .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 20 September 2012 - 07:52 AM.

Miss me?

#18    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

Madness just madness...............

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#19    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 18 September 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

How will there be darkness worldwide? Clouds of some kind? Obviously the Sun will probably keep going. And the world will keep turning.

All these "Moving into a new Age" people are hillarious. Once their deadline is reached they either disappear, or are Completely baffled. Then they come back and hand out a new interpretation of their prophesy and a new date that is usually 10 years further down the road.

If only they would disappear.  Know I hope happens on dec 21? A big change in humanity, I know it sounds impossible, but hopefully people will come to their senses. Now that really would be a new age!

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#20    Time Traveler

Time Traveler

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

• The Truth Is Out There (it is only a matter of finding out what it is!)

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

It's an interesting theory and adds some information to what I was reading earlier.  The book of course could not go into exact details of how it was to happen (as no one knows for sure) but according to the author - the earth divides; like one is superimposed over the other and it separates when the time is right.  Supposedly the people who are already living in a higher vibrational field will go with the "new earth" as it makes its dimensional shift.  The people who are living lower vibrational lives will remain with the old earth.  Kind of matches the biblical account of "a new heaven and a new earth".  I hope it's true.  I'm getting really tired of life on earth as we know it.

#21    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,395 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

It sounded like she was talking about a global dark night of the soul. interesting..

I dreamed of the sun not rising once.
In the morning the sun didn't rise. People started panicing.
It got colder and colder and colder. People started trying anything to keep warm. Then I woke up & the duvet was on the floor and I was freezing.. lol.

Edited by Professor T, 21 September 2012 - 10:14 AM.

#22    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostHasina said:

If I sputter out some half-logical idea about what will happen in December, i can haz news story 2?

You have to be a princess :P

Lets just wait and see what happens.

#23    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,032 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

View PostA Shadow, on 21 September 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

You have to be a princess :P

Lets just wait and see what happens.

My mom and dad always called me their princess. that's all the support I need. ;D

But you've go my view, sure I may not believe in it, but I rarely want to argue my point since it all boils down to just waiting.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#24    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 359 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

We would only have 3 days of darkness if the sun enters the Photon Belt first. If Earth enters first, then we wouldn't experience those 3 days of darkness.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#25    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

spartan was right, she's a political journalist but she's been on this bandwagon way before 2012.
check out her connections to folks like leo zagami.

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#26    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

You know... Here is my worry : That 12/21/2012 will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Think about it - most people probably aren't very worried about that day, but those that I have talked to that are seem to be absolutely certain that it is the end of the world or something like that. Now, every day in this world something happens. Something important goes on every single day somewhere in the world. So what happens when you have millions of people worldwide that are keyed up to think that the end is near and something happens? Do they stop and think to themselves that it might just be another thing happening like every other day or do they go nuts and assume that the end of the world has started and react accordingly?

#27    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,395 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

^^ That's a good point.
IMO people create their reality.
But that's not to say that doom & gloomers will cause the end of the world for everyone else because there are also plenty of people who are looking at the date as something positive.

#28    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 25 September 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

^^ That's a good point.
IMO people create their reality.
But that's not to say that doom & gloomers will cause the end of the world for everyone else because there are also plenty of people who are looking at the date as something positive.

It wouldn't be the end of the world that they would cause... But we have seen recently how these end times beliefs can be dangerous. I read an article on CNN.com (I think - I know it was a credible source. Perhaps NPR.com) that discussed the leadership of Iran and their complete belief that if they can force a war with Israel that the end times will come about. This is dangerous stuff to believe in and, as has been alleged (Not sure if it is completely valid) about Iran, you mix those religious expectations with a belief in this 12/21/2012 thing... well bad stuff could happen.

I am thinking more along the lines of the heavens gate or Jim Jones type thing here...

#29    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,395 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

I think that senarios of apocolyptic value such as some being spouted shouldn't really be given much attention. With things like war and WW3 and the end of the world being focused on the only thing people are doing is bringing themselves down. I've been there before, over a year ago, if you google 2012 and predictions and doom and gloom that's all you are going to get and see. It has a tendency to bring you down and create feelings of dread.. At the end of the day, whatever will be will be, dwelling on these things only serves to create and atmosphere where everything appears doom & gloom. And ultimately, we as individuals serve the doom & gloom by giving attention to it, feeding it.

Solution...... Stop feeding it, because ultimately when something happens if you go into that situation with a doom & gloom, doom and gloom is what it will be. If it will be 3 days of darkness, I'd rather feel good about it than think it's the end of the world.

Edited by Professor T, 25 September 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#30    Super-Fly

Super-Fly

Caporegime.

• 1,301 posts

• The Loonies Are Running
    The Asylum!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

LMAO, utter tripe.

I might get on this band wagon, hope iv got enough time to write my book.

Thanks,

Super-Fly!!3

TrueStory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users