Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 Days of Darkness

Alisdair.MacDonald

i rather believe in princess Mononoke than believing her

With the giant intelligent boars, giant intelligent wolves and bobble head tree spirits? That would be a fun thing to believe in.

This is kind of scary, what about the children?! :cat:

What is scary is that there are people who believe this cr*p.

i want super powers dammit. i hope thats what they mean by new age lol

Yes,I agree . I'm waiting on the super powers ,but I'm wondering if our heads get really big like those aliens in the star trek pilot .

If we all start looking like the lost children of Atlantis ,it will be much more believable and authentic .

I have read that this winter solstice our solar system will pass through the plane of gravity generated by our galaxy, and I think that is the same event that the Mayans knew about.

Just a month away now! :alien:

I have read that this winter solstice our solar system will pass through the plane of gravity generated by our galaxy, and I think that is the same event that the Mayans knew about.

And nothing will happen.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-alignment.html

And nothing will happen.

http://www.nasa.gov/...-alignment.html

You really think that they would tell anyone IF there was something going to happen or something to be concerned about ? (I am not saying something will happen)

Which would cause widespread panic, riot's etc etc

Read where, references please - its only winter solstice in one hemisphere. What exactly is a "plane of gravity"?

I've read that the "crossing of the plane of galactic gravity" takes some remarkable amount of time, such as 300 years, or something. And that the Earth and Solar System passed the midway point of the galactic plane quite a long time ago.

• Like 1

I can't wait for January 2013 so we can stop all this nonsense.

• Like 1

I've read that the "crossing of the plane of galactic gravity" takes some remarkable amount of time, such as 300 years, or something. And that the Earth and Solar System passed the midway point of the galactic plane quite a long time ago.

The Solar system passing thru the galactic plane (not plane of gravity) occurs every 30+M years, it last occurred @3M years ago - so hardly likely to occur or have any effect over the Northern winter solstice...

Link1

Link2

• Like 2

The Solar system passing thru the galactic plane (not plane of gravity) occurs every 30+M years, it last occurred @3M years ago - so hardly likely to occur or have any effect over the Northern winter solstice...

Link1

Link2

Thanks for the information guys!

well ppl i enjoyed this forum very much .. thankx you all for your hard work . skeptic ,believers , we dont always get along. but for now lets be friends till 21 december ..

and hope nothing will happen ! so i wanna say NOW GOODBYE . EVERYONE .. if something would actually happens on that day . we wont see eachother again !

its hard to say goodbye but goodbye everyone take cares . i love you alllllll !

now we wait :D i have said my last words.. no regrets ..

well ppl i enjoyed this forum very much .. thankx you all for your hard work . skeptic ,believers , we dont always get along. but for now lets be friends till 21 december ..

and hope nothing will happen ! so i wanna say NOW GOODBYE . EVERYONE .. if something would actually happens on that day . we wont see eachother again !

its hard to say goodbye but goodbye everyone take cares . i love you alllllll !

now we wait :D i have said my last words.. no regrets ..

But that is still like 44 days away. Saying goodbye seems premature.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Link1

Link2

Thanks. I knew I'd read about the idea of the Gravity Alignment being false.

• 1 month later...

OK,here we are .Princess Kaoru said three days of darkness would start on the 22nd though .

Where is she now .We need a comment .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Option 1: The date was miscalculated and will be recalculated for some future date.

Option 2: It's not a "literal" three days of darkness, it's a "spiritual" three days of darkness which could mean anything to anybody.

You know, the usual excuses for these failed prophecies.

she has only a few days left of december. if her prophecy does not come to pass in that time i vote the princess never be allowed to speak again.

• Like 2

I wish it was dark.. Bit warm at work today.. It's 47 inside my bulk store

she has only a few days left of december. if her prophecy does not come to pass in that time i vote the princess never be allowed to speak again.

Just what is she the princess of,as I do not think she's a member of the Japanese royal family .

• Like 1

Option 1: The date was miscalculated and will be recalculated for some future date.

Option 2: It's not a "literal" three days of darkness, it's a "spiritual" three days of darkness which could mean anything to anybody.

You know, the

usual excuses for these failed prophecies.

In the original vid on the op,she states three days of no electricity ,world wide .she meant literal darkness .

But she did say the 22nd .

*hums and twiddles thumbs*

I can wait .

What will all the indigo children do now I wonder .

This was the funniest thing I've seen recently! I'm not quite sure how people can believe in this, let alone think she's sane by any means! What on earth was Japan thinking by allowing her to speak? My entire perception of the Japanese has now been tainted. Thanks A LOT Princess Kokomono Maru Soy Dim Sum! You've RUINED EVERYTHING! YOU AND YOUR STUPID "3RD EYE!" :tu:

• Like 1

Just what is she the princess of,as I do not think she's a member of the Japanese royal family .

wiki sez (bolding mine)

Nakamaru has asserted that she is the daughter of Tatsukichirō Horikawa, purportedly an illegitimate son of the Emperor Meiji; that she is therefore the granddaughter of the Emperor, and thus bears the proper title of Princess.[9] These claims have been disputed in a Korean newspaper article

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1