Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is History chosen for us?

history conspiracy history

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    OnlineCriticChick

OnlineCriticChick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• "I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl who could ever be defined" N. Minaj

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

I was reading up on an article about giant humans and if it could be real or as I figured a hoax and accidently got into this huge world of people and scientists and teachers who write papers and educate the public on our history. I never thought about questioning it before, but I did know that some things were excluded from different textbooks according to what state you live in, etc. As always, I am curious to hear what anyone else feels about this, and even if it isnt in textbooks, or shouldnt be in textbooks, I would like to think that we should have the decency to learn about our own past, and the history in its entirety. I can't even think of a reason why anything would be excluded, but here is a tiny part *tiny meaning theres so much more* of what Ive been reading.

These discoveries were printed in public daily news papers when they occurred, and left out of history books simply because historians could not explain them with THEIR theories. Most all ancient civilizations believed in the TITANS, the race of giant humans that inhabited Earth long ago. Different races knew them by different names. These 7 to 12 foot humanoids were thought to be legendary until the excavation of over a dozen skeletons 8 to 12 feet tall, around the world, shocked archaeologists. These skeletons were positively human. Some of these skeletal remains are on Maui in lava caves near Ulupalakua and Olowalu. The Spanish Conquistadors left diaries of wild blond-harried, blue-eyed 8 to 12 foot high men running around in the Andes during the conquest of the Incas. A couple were reportedly captured but died en route to Europe. If giant animals (dinosaurs) were possible then why not giant men?
The Germans and the Nordic Scandinavians spoke of a vanished continent in the North Atlantic ocean called THULE with the civilization of HYPERBOREA located on it. THULE reported stretched into what is now the northern polar ice cap where it is buried underneath miles of ice so we cannot see It In the dawn of time, a civilization would begin and advance to greatness, only to be destroyed. Humanity would then regress back to primitive conditions and have to begin all over again. Little trace of the former empire would remain. Ancient historians stated that civilization has been completely destroyed at least 5 times, either by water or fire. The devastation came either in the form of volcanic earthquakes or a comet (fire) and earthquakes and tidal waves (water).
The last END OF AN AGE came with a combination of fire and water combined with man's inhumanity to man. Waters that are NOW oblivion had become tombs of ice; glaciers buried whole cities. 1972 to 1978, a Maui based scientific research development agency named MIND International had its agents around the globe collecting evidence about vanished civilizations. Mental Investigations into News Developments was created in 1967 as the Department of Information and was renamed in 1974 to encompass every type of knowledge on the planet, in search of the "ultimate" truth. M.I.N.D. sent agents around the world to collect information that necessarily was excluded from the history books in the United States. Many artifacts and ruins were discovered and publicized in different locales around the world but were necessarily and consciously omitted from the American educational system. The age and technological advancement of many artifacts and ruins contradicted college history textbooks. Belief in ancient super civilizations and their relics is common in Peru, India, Ecuador, and Tibet. In 1976, MIND Directors Philip Geiger, Steve Forsberg, and Steve Omar published a small newspaper called INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE out of Van Nuys, California. Gelger worked closely with associate Nick Edwards, who was involved in the discovery of an underwater pyramid off the Louisiana coast, at the Chandalter Islands.

Forsberg had dove onto the ruins near Bimini Island in the Bahamas, ruins that are believed to be from Atlantis. All three directors had personally interviewed Dr. Maxine Asher, the most celebrated and publicly reported Atlantean discoverer.

All MIND agents had different missions. By example, Omar was first assigned to study every religion, philosopher, and historian in recorded history in college libraries. Omar had majored in history in college. In France were 6 volumes of ancient history by the famed French historian archaeologist Robert Charroux, who had amassed data from travel in remote areas and some 30 years of research in museums, monasteries and caves. Today, none of these volumes can be found in original or reprinted form anywhere in Hawaii or the United States.

In his volume, "Masters of the World", Charroux writes:
"The true history of civilization is forbidden. Powerful conspiracies try to allow only a distorted version to be expressed. Our social and religious history has been falsified for thousands of years, ever since the Egyptians, forgetting or ignoring the truths handed down to them by their ancestors, gave themselves the title of the 'first initiators and civilized people'. The Greeks also forgot to pay tribute to their Celtic and Egyptian teachers and presented their country as the cradle of mankind".
Then came the Hebrews...that was the final blow.
(Note: The Greeks and Egyptians even wrote that they existed during the time of Atlantis.)
The Roman Christian emperors and priests ordered the burning of the biggest library in known history at Alexandria, Egypt because it contained books about civilizations and religions that existed long before Genesis in the Bible. The 9 other ancient large libraries were also destroyed. The books about Atlantis and Mu by the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas were burned by the invading Spaniards who viewed such histories as a threat to their religious histories. Yet a few volumes were hidden away by scholars who feared the destruction of same; they have remained for today's open minded researchers.
This is the "Ageless Wisdom".

“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.”
George Washington

#2    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,647 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

well, Herodotus also reported two headed cannibals in Syria...

Old wife tales are hardly relevant to history, though not all contained in history books is factual either.

And as chosen, there is nothing that can be chosen about the past... just some things can be embellished or failed to mention.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#3    OnlineCriticChick

OnlineCriticChick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• "I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl who could ever be defined" N. Minaj

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 17 September 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

well, Herodotus also reported two headed cannibals in Syria...

Old wife tales are hardly relevant to history, though not all contained in history books is factual either.

And as chosen, there is nothing that can be chosen about the past... just some things can be embellished or failed to mention.

Well Said, I hope nothing I've learned is fake but then again High School, & well...school in general, I ass'd around, I know what I know now because I do alot of reading and I have no life, lol.

“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.”
George Washington

#4    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,647 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostOnlineCriticChick, on 17 September 2012 - 06:23 PM, said:

Well Said, I hope nothing I've learned is fake but then again High School, & well...school in general, I ass'd around, I know what I know now because I do alot of reading and I have no life, lol.

This is a good method to check whether a claim can be verosimile or not

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#5    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

....History is written by the victors.....but don't confuse history with myth (may the bashing about Troy commence).

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,991 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

... just many of the explanations?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

—John Ruskin,

but most of the things you you learn from history class is exaggerated ! and sometimes really wrong !

i remember when i had this history class about how the pyramids were build .in those books . you saw slaves building the pyramides.  so i had a test. and i failed. i told my teacher

that  egypt ppl didnt build it .. but aliens did .. :( stupid teacher  

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe, 17 September 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#8    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,474 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 17 September 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

—John Ruskin,

but most of the things you you learn from history class is exaggerated ! and sometimes really wrong !

i remember when i had this history class about how the pyramids were build .in those books . you saw slaves building the pyramides.  so i had a test. and i failed. i told my teacher

You seem to have taken very little heed of your writing teacher as well.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#9    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

Be careful, history is a propaganda tool too, full of outright distortions, bias, and half-truths.

And like someone else said, history indeed can be written by the victor.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#10    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 17 September 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

—John Ruskin,

Its hard to believe that your history teacher would have failed you for that answer , I hope you sorted him out :alien:

Now let me just re adjust my eyes  :geek:   and we are good to go .

TiP.

#11    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

There is a lot of conspiracy associated with history. But mostly it's about confusion and
hiding of the facts.  Like everything it's a matter of perspective and there have been many
who want to change, rewrite, or make history.

There were more "advanced" civilizations in the past and they have been covered up and
misunderstood.  Everyone has had an interest in causing new perspectives of history for
their own narrow reasons so we miss the big picture and the things that drive it and see
only the wars.  

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#12    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

We all know Chris Columbus discovered america despite all the evidence to the contrary. So yes history is changed. I love to collect old history books well old to me say pre 1900 because that's when I see the biggest push to changing our perception of history before that you get more of an unbias view of history. do alittle research into the giants that lived in north america and the native american legends about it very eye opening. why can't we dig up "Native American" burial mounds any more because they are afraid what we might find in them like giant skeletons.

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#13    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,777 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

I'm usually wondering how, since Society and its Historians have left out so much, how the information of the "Lost" history was passed on.

The example of the Titans or Giants is fine. And a lot of history is written that includes them. Even as late as the Norse/Viking age with the Jotuns, there were legends of giants. But modern history does not include them because... get ready for it.... there is no evidence of them. The only "giant" bones that have been found were re-organized mammoth bones. Without evidence Science says it did not happen or exist.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#14    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

History has been distorted often by a lot of people on a lot of different ocassions,examples of distortion of history are observable during modern times also.Since history more often then not is often based on a consensus of proffesional historian and not on objective proof this opens a lot of possibility for people to incorporate their own views especially if they are at positions of power and influence.Now when we talk about myths or ancient texts to be full of myths,say take the examples of Giants which is probably a part of myths of various old cultures around the world,i often wonder that what it would taken for the ancients to believe in such things and propogate it as fact in such large populations.Were they as stupid and gullible to believe such things without ever seing such things at actual?

Also tagged with history conspiracy, history

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users