Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Plane forced to land in Battersea Park

olympics aeroplane airplane no fly zone battersea park

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,547 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

View PostCoffey, on 20 September 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened that it was kept quiet. They wouldn't want the bad press and if they could avoid it I'm guessing they would.

I do believe there might be an attempt to keep something like this quiet, its just whether that would be possible. I really can't see this happening in London while the Olympics was happening.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,830 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Are you sure they aren't just making it up?

#18    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

A bit dull

• 27,111 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

isn't Battersea Park rather a public place, rather more public, I dare say, than landing at an Airport? Surely you couldn't land a plane there, without anyone noticing. Besides, is there room to land anything apart form a Microlight?Posted Image

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#19    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,547 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

View Post747400, on 20 September 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

isn't Battersea Park rather a public place, rather more public, I dare say, than landing at an Airport? Surely you couldn't land a plane there, without anyone noticing. Besides, is there room to land anything apart form a Microlight?Posted Image

Great picture 747400, thanks for posting. :)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#20    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Aqualish Dude

• 5,547 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 September 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

Are you sure they aren't just making it up?

The only reason I said I would look into it is is that I am sure she (the client) is not making it up, she was given the information from her other half (who I have not met) so there could be some untruth on his part or miscommunication of what he actually saw.

Clients at work need to be treated with respect so I was unable to push my questioning to far without going as far to say 'did he make this up?', that could be the case as a boast or even to wind her up (I have purposely mislead my other half before to wind her up, she went of to the dentist once after I convinced her there was a big hole in her tooth).

The information I got from her was intriguing and I said I was eager to look into it further, after drawing a blank on the web I thought I would try the varied views on UM. Unfortunately I am getting closer and closer to believing you might be spot  on.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 20 September 2012 - 08:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users