Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Reminder of Hell

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#61    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

If it makes you feel better, I have certain abilities that allows me to mess with peoples minds & so far I haven't noticed anything from the majority of your so called hellish people.

#62    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Welp.
I'm certainly going to hell if it exists.

#63    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostAmy the Mighty, on 03 October 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

I think it's wrong to malign people, who you do not know personally, by making claims that they're from, or heading to, or filled with, hell. I think that doing so is utterly hateful. We can't know for certain what is in the heart of every person, and we have no right to make assumptions about whether they are good or bad people by the cultural symbols that resonate with them.

Above all, I speak about "Satanic indications" in movies and about two groups of souls - normal human and Hellish. Of course, I do not know what is in the heart of every person.

Unusual spiritual writings
http://www.pavelkastl.cz/

#64    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

View PostC235, on 03 October 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

If it makes you feel better, I have certain abilities that allows me to mess with peoples minds & so far I haven't noticed anything from the majority of your so called hellish people.

Their soul is hidden. It is like a spiritual figure within human body. Part of the spiritual figure is connected to the body and in our matter it externally looks like a normal human being. But inside of it there is hidden the other part of that person's soul that is not recognized by normal people. Above all, they perceive superficial physical vibrations of other people and how they externally look like, but these normal people usually have no ability to perceive the entire spiritual essence of Hellish people.

#65    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

View PostKing Fluffs, on 03 October 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

Welp.
I'm certainly going to hell if it exists.

What matters most is the reason why you would eventually go there. Some use to go there to return to home (= Hellish people) and others go there to have a very bad time (= normal people).

#66    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

& who said anything about normal?

I have not seen them & believe me I have seen many things. :P

#67    Melo -

Melo -

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• ...more dangerous than any weapon is a face of evil, with a mask of good intention.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

My life has been so rieked of sin i wonder sometimes more than not if i will ever step into the halls of my fathers and bask as they did in their fundamental transcendentalism...one who has destroyed the physical lives of a multitude of others with drugs and sex can never see the light... No hope are shown to thee...... Sad face

more dangerous than any weapon is a face of evil, with a mask of good intention...

#68    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

There is no devil and no hell. Both are constructs used by early Christians to frighten people and to stop them returning to the gods they used to believed in. An example is the use of the image of the god Pan to represent Satan. The vast majority of people are perfectly normal and do not have any intentions of harming others. There are some people who do very bad things, though it is not because they are controlled by some non existant devil, it is because they are damaged, either by defects within their own psyche, or by a bad upringing. It is necessary to look beyond the advent of Christianty to see truth about what is in this ridiculous book of theirs. Hell was simply the Norse god of the dead, not a place for bad souls. Satan is simply a corruption of Shaitan, a local middle Eastern god.

#69    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

There is a negative parallel world that we can call Hell. The souls of many people originate from it and in fact they rule this human society. They have created a system how to treat normal people.

But they do not only evil things. For example, they have developed health service that is helping many normal people. Without Hellish people I would never be given antibiotics against angine and pneumonia when I was a kid, I would know no good dentist... Of course, the health service is also bad, mainly because of the abuse of psychiatry and the doing of soul hunting in case of severely ill & dying normal people.

When Hellish people do harm to other normal people, it has some rules and in many cases Hellish people are supporting normal people and they take care of them sometimes even all through their life, but they sometimes make them pay a little tax from it, although the people usually won't notice it at all.

But, originally, we were talking about the "Reminder of Hell."

Here are two more interesting:

1. Let us see the following shows from TV Series "Kung Fu", episode "The Cenotaph". Sample 1: Dragon, old woman looks to the ground and even knocks by the stick on it. Then she falls down and the soldiers bend down to her. Sample 2: The man says "I challenge Heaven and Hell!" and then we see looks downwards and upwards. In the end there are two pictures: The hero pictured as if he was two times and his beloved master who was blind.

2. This one is from movie "Волкодав".

Related explanation to such "reminders" are posted on this page:

http://www.pavelkast...der_of_hell.htm

#70    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,090 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 12 November 2012 - 04:08 PM.
Offensive commentary removed

#71    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

Here goes "reminder of Hell" from "Wake of Death". Closed eyes, then some little story with cars in which some girl "looks downwards" during a short moment. Then flames of candles (also a piece of red color which is a blood on the left corpse), Mr. Van Damme looks downwards toward the Hell and then somewhat upwards (and also to the side). Look at the other movies with Van Damme, there are Hellish things in therm.

Posted Image

Here is another reminder from "Sex and Lucia". The man makes a raspy sound, the girl looks downwards, then we see a little pit in the sand, and, finally, there are fingers "pointing down".

So many people here would recognize this but they would not admit it. This should have stayed hidden from normal people.

#72    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,090 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

*snip*

Mod Edit - Continue with commentary like that and you'll be receiving a PM.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 12 November 2012 - 05:36 PM.
offensive comment removed - Mod Edit - Continue with commentary like that and you'll be receiving a PM.

#73    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

what does it mean if they look up and what does it mean when they look down?

#74    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 12 November 2012 - 02:46 AM, said:

Here goes "reminder of Hell" from "Wake of Death". Closed eyes, then some little story with cars in which some girl "looks downwards" during a short moment. Then flames of candles (also a piece of red color which is a blood on the left corpse), Mr. Van Damme looks downwards toward the Hell and then somewhat upwards (and also to the side). Look at the other movies with Van Damme, there are Hellish things in therm.

Posted Image

Here is another reminder from "Sex and Lucia". The man makes a raspy sound, the girl looks downwards, then we see a little pit in the sand, and, finally, there are fingers "pointing down".

So many people here would recognize this but they would not admit it. This should have stayed hidden from normal people.

what are you trying to say? you should add it IN YOUR VIDEOS... why is she looking down? what is she seeing? what does it MEAN?

#75    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 04 October 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

....but these normal people usually have no ability to perceive the entire spiritual essence of Hellish people.

HAVE you ever wondered that it might be because they are HELLISH people too? That's why they can't see the faults of their "brothers" because they see no fault with themselves?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users