Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Diana Vicari dismemberment-murder case

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#46    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

This is all very interesting stuff Nathan.

First off, I forgot about Troy Olsen and where does he fit into this?

Second, did Hatton and Mazure travel to Phoenix to score drugs? Did they take a road trip in the weeks after Diana's death? If they did were they at a Halloween party with some costumed monks/warlocks?

Third, how long were Encila and Diana having their affair? Did Ginny find out and he did it on her orders or did Ginny hire Hatton and Mazure or even Prion?

Fourth, where did you get the info about the arms covered in cactus quills? That wasnt in any of the court documents I saw.

Edited by Lucas North-justiceseeker, 21 May 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#47    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

I guess Nathan Storm was a troll.

Anyway I did some reseach and found out Greg Hatton is in jail for life because he abused and sodomized his girlfriends baby. This happened back in 1993 and he was scentenced to 90 years. They said in the atricle that he was into coke, meth and marijuana and was dealing it out of that Chevron.

The question is what about Mazure, where is he now?

#48    jdk2222

jdk2222

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

MY NAME IS JILL, I WENT TO SCHOOL AT FICKETT MS AT THE TIME THIS HAPPENED, THIS STORY HAS LAYED HEAVY ON MY MIND FOR MANY YEARS,FOR MANY REASONS....AT THE TIME I WAS IN 7-8TH GRADE,I WENT SKATING AT SKATE COUNTRY ANY CHANCE I HAD, I DIDNT HAVE MUCH ADULT SUPERVISION, MY BF WAS A GIRL NAMED LORAE,SHE WAS A YEAR OR SO OLDER THAN ME, FOR LACK OF BETTER WORDS SHE WAS VERY SEXUALLY ACTIVE, I WAS INTRODUCED TO ALOT OF MEN,ALL OLDER IN A SHORT TIME WHILE WE HUNG OUT...ONE IN PARTICULAR WAS A MAN NAMED GREG WHO WORKED AT CHEVERON (I BELIEVE IT WAS) ACROSS FROM THE EGEES DIANA WORKED AT...WHAT BOTHERS ME IS,WE WOULD GO IN THE STORE AND HE WOULD SAY TOO LORAE,IM NOT LOOKING, AS SHE SWIPED CIGS (THEY USED TO BE DISPLAYED,NOT HANDED TOO YOU BY THE CLERK) ANYWAYS....THIS CAN GET TO BE A LONG STORY, BUT, LORAE AND GREG (I THINK THAT WAS HIS NAME BUT ID KNOW FOR SURE IF I SEEN HIM, WICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY WHEN SEARCHING ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY, SEEN HIS PICTURE BUT CANNOT FIND NOW) BOTTOM LINE WE WERE 14&15 YRS OLD IF THAT, HE INVITED LORAE TO HIS HOUSE TO "PARTY" SHE ASKED ME TO COME, I DID....FROM THE TIME WE GOT THERE I JUST DIDNT FEEL RITE...WE DRANK A FEW WINE COOLERS OR BEERS THEY SMOKED A JOINT,AND WERE TRYING TO GET US TO DO SOME OTHER DRUGS,NEITHER OF US DID, I WAS SCARED, HE HAD A ROOMATE OR FRIEND THERE AND THEY GOT TOUCHY FEELY AND AGGRESSIVE ,I WAS CREEPED OUT AND TOLD LORAE ,WE GOTTA GO I DONT WANT TO BE HERE, I DONT EVEN REMEMBER IF I LEFT WITH OR WITHOUT HER, I ONLY REMEMBER SHE WENT UPSTAIRS, OR IN A ROOM WITH GREG, THEY WERE ALOT OLDER AND I JUST REMEMBER FREAKING OUT BUT CALMLY....GETTING THE **** OUT THE FRONT DOOR AND RUNNING, THE SUSPECT GREG IN DIANA'S CASE WORKED RITE ACROSS THE STREET FROM HER, I THINK SOMETHING ABOUT HIM WAS OVERLOOKED, HE ABSOLUTELY WAS AND PROBABLY STILL IS A PEDOPHILE...I MOVED TO FL 05/94....IM GLAD TO FINALLY FIND A WAY TO SAY WHATS BEEN ON MY MIND ABOUT WHO MIGHT HAVE DONE THIS, I JUST FEEL IN MY HEART AS I DID THAT NIGHT THAT HE /THEY WERE CAPABLE OF ANY SICK TWISTED DESIRE WITH A YOUNG GIRL THEY COULD OVERPOWER...IF I CAN HELP IN ANYWAY ,ANY QUESTIONS...I WILL DO MY BEST, IDK WHAT EVIDENCE THERE IS IN THE CASE, I JUST KNOW HE WAS A SUSPECT.....AND HE LIKED YOUNG GIRLS

#49    jdk2222

jdk2222

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostLucas North-justiceseeker, on 25 May 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

I guess Nathan Storm was a troll.

Anyway I did some reseach and found out Greg Hatton is in jail for life because he abused and sodomized his girlfriends baby. This happened back in 1993 and he was scentenced to 90 years. They said in the atricle that he was into coke, meth and marijuana and was dealing it out of that Chevron.
The question is what about Mazure, where is he now?
IDK who Mazure is.....I cant find pics of any of suspets accept for Lemure??? or whoever was convicted and overturned, but wow, I knew he was a sick b******...OMG I didn't see this post when I shared about Hatton and my encounter with him, for all I know one of the other suspects was the friend or roommate the night I was there, what happened to Diana was so shortly after my encounter, I kept in touch with a few friends after coming to FL, I was even told I was asked about by police in reguards to Hatton/ Chevron dude, I was young but told friends,"well if they want to speak too me give them my phone number ",nothing became of it, so I chalked it up to gossip....this has always been something that bothered me, I cant imagine all the suffering of her family, and theres no reason this hasn't been solved, all the answers have been rite there, I swear I would fly to AZ visit Hatton and get something from him if he is the one, this case needs closure, I always felt it was Chevron dude, (Hatton)

Edited by jdk2222, 29 May 2013 - 10:22 AM.

#50    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postjdk2222, on 29 May 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

IDK who Mazure is.....I cant find pics of any of suspets accept for Lemure??? or whoever was convicted and overturned, but wow, I knew he was a sick b******...OMG I didn't see this post when I shared about Hatton and my encounter with him, for all I know one of the other suspects was the friend or roommate the night I was there, what happened to Diana was so shortly after my encounter, I kept in touch with a few friends after coming to FL, I was even told I was asked about by police in reguards to Hatton/ Chevron dude, I was young but told friends,"well if they want to speak too me give them my phone number ",nothing became of it, so I chalked it up to gossip....this has always been something that bothered me, I cant imagine all the suffering of her family, and theres no reason this hasn't been solved, all the answers have been rite there, I swear I would fly to AZ visit Hatton and get something from him if he is the one, this case needs closure, I always felt it was Chevron dude, (Hatton)

John Mazure was allegedly a friend of Hattons who worked at Egees or the New orleans lounge or both. Debbie Vicari mentioned him oh her YouTube page before she passed away. She said he was missing and police could not find him. Hatton was into drugs and there is probably a good chance Mazure was too. Maybe Mazure along with Hatton knew Encila, his fiancee Ginny or the fiancee's mother.

I believe Mazure is the key to this whole thing.

#51    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostNathan Storm, on 20 May 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

I don't know why that seems like it would be a better reality, to have some stranger have done it. But, I think it does somehow feel "better" to think that was a stranger. Sadly, in cases like this it's usually an acquaintance or even close friend.

Close to the time of her murder, Diana was hanging out with a lot of sleazy characters. She always wanted to be part of the crowd, sometimes even if it wasn't a crowd you want to associate with. Ask yourself why she would have even been with a sleazy guy like Lemual Prion.

I know she had been hanging out with a hooker who lived on miracle mile(now Oracle Mile). Tabitha was said to have suggested prostitution to her as a way of making money. I also heard rumors of her possibly trying to sell some pot to make money. She was working at Bazils and at Eegee's, where John Mazure worked. John had been reprimanded recently for attempting to bite a workers nose off. I tried to contact Eegees about the records but was told the files had long since been destroyed.

John Mazure was friends with Greg Hatton aka Greg Hall. who were both heavily into cocaine and other drugs and know from my own experiences that the crowd of guys were very violent and sadistic for the most part. I even at one point remember them all standing in a room with a sword talking about what it would be like to cut someones arms off. I don't know if it was connected, but definitely a strange coincidence. DNA evidence will solve this case. We just need to test the arms and the potential suspects.

The other possible reality could have been Encillas and his fiance murdering Diana by accident after an argument at that house. I think Encillas used to take Diana to that house his mom owned to have sex with her. Maybe the fiance got wise and chaos ensued.

I could see them murdering her accidentally, then desperate to get rid of the body cut it into pieces. However the arms resembled something you would see out of a horror movie. They were riddled with cactus quills and cuts. A condition that iterated a possible escape attempt or something in the desert.

Dianas car broke down at the Moshtoberfest that night, and her "friends" left her and went to the party, near where he car was found.

I could see her possibly calling this "person" for help, not realizing the danger she was putting herself into, or maybe this person had been stalking her, dismantled a part of her car, they would be able to easily fix; then conveniently showing up when she was broke down.

But it does seem unlikely in some ways that she was being stalked, because he would have no way of knowing that her friends wouldn't help her with her car. They just happened to blow her off, and leave for the party. Unless Lemual had been stalking her. He was said to have threatened Tabitha with a survival knife. Maybe Lemual had become obsessed with Diana. I am going to look into finding out exactly what it would take to have the case reopened and the arms tested. I pray to G-d, the arms haven't somehow been lost.

That is one of the other main problems with this case. I think there was a prostitution ring being covered up by our police force, and the murder of Diana was diverted away from that so that the police force wouldn't be held responsible. That does seem crazy, but amazingly enough there was tons of lose ends the police disregarded. And with no concrete answers, you have to turn over every possible rock.

Are you there Nathan? If you are serious then tell me about Mazure and where to find him. There in no record of John Mazure in criminal databases in Arizona. Was he from back east ?

#52    cantbelieveit

cantbelieveit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:56 PM

I knew Diana, and actually graduated with her at Tuller School. We had a graduating class of 5. One was from the North household. I forgot her name, she didn't attend classes with us, but she was part of the ceremony.
When I heard about Diana, I was at the U of A. Of course, the feeling was disbelief that it happened to someone that I knew. Those feelings were shared with feelings of disbelief that no one knew what happened. I remember seeing her car that she drove everyday to school on tv, instead this time the car was hooked up to a tow truck backwards being hauled away. I remember learning that her beenie or something was placed over the gear shift like she had always done when leaving her vehicle. To think about that now, someone had posted that she had just taken her keys with her and didn't intend on staying long because she didn't take anything else, possibly could be discounted. Whatever the intent, she arrived to her destination by her own free will, based on the way she left whatever it was, hat or beenie or something like that over the stick shift. If she arrived somewhere that she wasn't comfortable or felt uneasy, she may have left her car a different way as a sign to others that there was something wrong. I'm also pretty sure that the car was found in an upscale housing neighborhood, possibly even in the driveway.
I'm also pretty sure that I remember that she was seen at a bar, but she wasn't allowed in and I kind of remember something about a bouncer at the bar and something happening in the parking lot.
Its strange to try to remember to way back then in an effort to uncover anything that may help. This whole time, I've pretty much been consumed with just the fact that it happened.
I do remember hearing that a psychic was hired to help in the case, but I thought the psychic was hired by the police. I remember the way I felt when hearing that sometimes police go to psychics in an effort to gain clues to help solve mysteries. I don't think the psychic had been of much help though. I also remember talking about cases like this that sometimes there will be false reports to the public as a way to weed out people that are calling in just to be a part of the drama. For example, reporting that the suspect was wearing a red shirt, so anyone calling in stating they know something about the suspect wearing a red shirt could be discounted. However, if there were calls that reported they had thought the suspect was wearing a blue shirt, and in fact the suspect was wearing a blue shirt, those would be the leads they would follow up on.
I'm pretty sure that I also heard that the way that the cuts were made showed that whoever it was making those cuts knew what they were doing, not with a knife, but more like a scalpel. I'm pretty sure the rumor was that the way the arms were "severed" was strategic taking into account the arteries and veins, they were clean cuts, like a surgeon or something. There was even mention that possibly since there was no body found, and the way the cuts were made,it was possible that Diana could have not been murdered at all, but kept alive, more like amputations. Shortly after this happened, I remember going to Park Mall in an attempt to "get it out of my head." At the mall I remember being approached by someone who was taking a survey or something about whether I had seen or would be interested in seeing a movie about a girl getting her arms and legs cut off. I remember not wanting anything to do with this lady and was just wanting to get away from her. I didn't feel like she had any business in knowing how close to home and what a "coincidence" that they would make a movie at the same time about something kind of similar. I thought "who would go see a movie like that?" If I hadn't gone to the mall that day, I probably wouldn't even know that movie existed. The next thing that I remember is going to see the movie....Boxing Helena. I don't remember much of the movie other than sure enough this woman was kept alive after getting her arms and legs cut off. This deranged man kept her in his basement. I remember thinking "wow, that could have happened to Diana too...maybe she's alive." Of course I discounted the very thought of it.
Wow...I've seen this site before...I've tried to make a comment, but something went wrong with the registration or something. I couldn't do it from my phone. I thought its a good thing that at least one person was still trying to get this mystery solved. I also wanted to post that I went to school with her. I don't know if you would like any pictures, but I know I have some of graduation and some other candid shots of her while we were passing the time being separated from the rest of the world in private school. I remember Diana as a tuff girl that would be able to take care of herself...not so much of a scrapper, but if the situation presented itself, I feel like it would take more than one person to take her down, and that she wouldn't be one to scratch and pull hair, but to...like I said...take care of herself. Her sister Angie had the same "fight" in her. Another thing that stands out is that Tuller had a memorial service for her. The chapel was packed full. I remember walking with her dad after it was over. He had an overwhelming calm about him that somewhat comforted me, and at the same time shocked me. He was not into tracking down who was responsible for this. He made comments like whoever it is will have to face judgement in the end and he was not the one to be the judge. He was confident in knowing his price had been paid. I think he was a religious man and knowing more about the Lord Jesus now, I can see that Diana's dad was unwilling to allow this person to rob him of anything more than he already had. He was not living his life out full of hate for this person. He rejoiced in knowing and being a part of Diana's life and wanted to remember her in life and not so much willing to die with her. I remember at the time, and still today, I'm not so sure I could be so forgiving had it been my child. It takes a big man to forgive....or maybe a small man who gives it up to the one who died for us (and also for him, the least of all of us). I haven't seen anything in the media that he is leading the way to find out who done it, and a side note...I thought it was more than one ring that was on her hands. Thanks for the avenue to tell this story to people who care.

#53    Tyr876

Tyr876

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

The police should not have been so negligent and dismissive of given evidence.  From someone who knew both Greg and Diana, he should have been their main focus.

Edited by Tyr876, 29 July 2013 - 04:18 AM.

#54    avicari

avicari

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

I was just informed of this forum, and I see I have a lot of reading to do but it will have to be tomorrow because I am tired.

I am Diana's sister. You won't find me in the papers as much as you did the rest of the family, just listed as a survivor. I really tried to stay out of the media and commotion.

I am quite impressed with how much information you know. In fact I am surprised.

I am also hoping that this will be revisited by the Tucson Detectives and will contact them soon.

I have created a page in the memory of Diana on FB. please go and like the page. It is time to get people talking again. I am the only one left other than our father and he is quite depressed now after losing 3 out of his 4 children.

#55    avicari

avicari

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

Actually, If someone other than the Tucson detectives would investigate I bet there would be better results.

#56    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

Is there proof shes actually dead?

You know...one can survive w/o arms

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#57    avicari

avicari

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

I myself did not examine her arms and even if I did I wouldn't know what to look for, but we were told that rigor mortis had already come and gone before her arms were removed, she yes she is dead. As long as we were told the truth and not lied to just to make it easier for us I should say. That is why I made the remark about not examining them myself.

I have lost a lot of trust in the TPD and just about any so called "justice" system to do their job and be honest.

Also, I saw the comment about the media giving misleading info, and yes they did. So to keep that angle I won't be telling the truth about those details.

Her car had a lot of issues so it was not out of the ordinary that it broke down. It was leaking gas for one and caught on fire on me one night when I went driving around in it after it had been released to us. It was examined before they released it to us.

#58    Kwantum

Kwantum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

I am afraid that I cannot add much to the actual investigation and research aspect of this case.  I can however mention that I worked with Diana at Eegee's for several months prior to and during the time of her apparent murder.  Following the news reports, the employees were instructed to not speak to any media at the store.

Shortly after, there were some vigils held in the alley where the dumpster was located.  I visited with another girl that worked there.  I spray painted some saying of love and remembrance on the wall.  I don't even remember what I wrote, I was sobbing uncontrollably.

As the years pass, I remember fewer and fewer details about her.  She had a great smile and I always thought she was so cool.  I also remember how generous and trusting she was.  Many of her coworkers and I felt that this trust had something to do with what happened to her.

I know this doesn't help out a lot.  I just wanted to people to know that I think about her occasionally.  I am sure I am not the only one.

Edited by Kwantum, 11 August 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#59    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,395 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostLucas North-justiceseeker, on 19 September 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

Diana Vicari was last seen alive around midnight on October 23 1992 in Tuscon,Arizona.Her severed arms were found in a dumpster on oct 24 by a woman collecting aluminum cans.The arms were identified through fingerprints and a ring given to Vicari by her father.The rest of her body was never found and the case remained unsolved for years.Then in 1995 Lemuel Prion from Utah was charged and later sentenced to death in 1999,but in 2003 the conviction was overturned and the case remains cold to this day.Prions defence team theorized a man named John Mazure was responsible for the murder.Also Diana was having an afair with her drama teacher at Pima Community College.The teachers name is Robert Encila who had a fiance whos name has been withheld from the public.Dianas car was found abandoned near a house in escrow beloning to the fiances mother.This case may or may not be connected to the 1992/1992 Phoenix murders of Angela Brosso and Melanie Bernas.I decided to start this thread to gather new intell and help solve this 20 year old murder once and for all.Dianas sister Debbie Vicari worked hard for years trying to track down the killer,but passed away in 2009 from complications from surgery.I hope that we the public can come together and help solve this case. http://caselaw.findl...rt/1291382.html

These cases of murder are so sad, buts its usually someone the victum knows.Cutting off the arms could be a indication of the murderer  anger  or  jealousy over this victum`s touching or loving someone. The murderer could be a man or a women.

#60    avicari

avicari

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:36 AM

I don't think this case has to be or ever had to be such a "mystery". If the police/detectives had done their job right in the first place and had interviewed more people in the beginning they would have had more than the BS of blaming some whack job like Lemule.  This tore my family apart and I truly believe it contributed to the deaths of my mother, sister, and brother (from depression). I don't want to say too much, but I agree that Gregory S. Hatton does need to be investigated further and I believed this since the day i stopped by the chevron on my home after my Mom told me she was missing. Greg was an acquaintance of mine (I am not proud) and i was one of the witnesses (along with a few friends) that testified in the trail against him and his gf that sent them both to prison for molesting his gf's baby boy. Unfortunately it was not until then he was charged with that crime that I was taken seriously about him needing to be investigated and by then he could not be questioned on anything other than the case about the baby, or so we were told.

Diana was very trusting, and very caring. She also was very interested in the wild life as she was always the Goody-Two-Shoes of the family. She had only recently began to live like a "bad girl" over the last few years of her life and a lot of it was more show than anything. It was not really her. She was a good girl. She did not use drugs, did not smoke, did not sleep around. She did drink, but that is it. She also did not sell drugs, but knew people that did. She did know a lot of people that did so what she did not do though and was in a crowd that I personally felt was not her crowd. IE topless dancers, drug dealers, prostitutes, etc, etc, etc. She took me up to a motel on Miracle Mile where her friend lived and worked out of once shortly before she was murdered. There was much more than one prostitute there. You name it, that "motel" had it and sold it. Not a place or the people for Di to be running around with. As I said it was not her. She wasn't the type to run the streets. She was, as I said, the goody-goody of the 4 of us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users