Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

5 hot alternatives to the iPhone 5

android htc samsung nokia motorola

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,228 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:13 AM

The new Windows8 phone is cool! My co-worker has one. I think of all the phones out there (and I think I've had to configure all of them at some point or another) my favorites are the Droid, Windows, and then the Samsung. I used to like Apple products some time ago, but honestly, I go into a spitting rage just about any time I have to do something with my iPod (I HATE IT) or ITouch (HATE it even more than the iPod).. the usability just SUCKS.

That new Windows8 phone is slick. It's VERY easy to use, looks really nice and it's pretty easy to use the onscreen keyboard. Kudos to Microsoft on it... now if only they'd market it correctly! I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and the worst smart phone on the market? The freakin' Blackberry. "Hello, Blackberry? The 90s called, they want their phone OS back"

Edited by MissMelsWell, 06 October 2012 - 06:18 AM.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#17    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

people should consider this

cup phone

Posted Image

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul, 06 October 2012 - 06:24 AM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with android, htc, samsung, nokia, motorola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users