Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Bat-like Creature on the road

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1    gs301

gs301

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

Five days ago I was driving on a country road and saw a jet or something flew  ahead low over the forest. And soon a creature 2.5-3 meters tall appeared in the woods near the road.
The creature was dark gray and looked like a half-human  half-bat. It has huge red eyes and wings and looked right on the cars. I got really scared and flew away from that place.
And after that encounter I see a weird dreams about armoured giants  roaming on Earth. Can anyone say what was it and who was this flying creature? Was it mothman or something else? Are my dreams connected with that sighting?

#2    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Was this it?

Posted Image

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#3    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,767 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Has Mothman, or any crypto / mythical creature ever been proven to exist? .....Other then stories like this? .......No.

If you are telling the truth ( doubting it myself ) you have mistaken a Owl for a monster......Then you had " weird dreams " because that scared you and it is on your mind.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostSakari, on 20 September 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Has Mothman, or any crypto / mythical creature ever been proven to exist? .....Other then stories like this? .......No.

If you are telling the truth ( doubting it myself ) you have mistaken a Owl for a monster......Then you had " weird dreams " because that scared you and it is on your mind.

If one were shown to exist, then they wouldn't be cryptids... which means that one can't prove the existence of a cryptid.

But beyond that, there are some obvious explanations that can be offered here : The most obvious is the one that has been suggested for the Mothman - owls. Human beings have this tendency to see what their imaginations tell us we are seeing - so if a larger than average owl pops out and then flies off, you might remember seeing a gray humanoid with bat wings. After all, owls feathers can look somewhat grey in the dark when illuminated by a car's lights. And their eyes can glow when they catch that light...

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,520 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

How big can owls get though I wonder

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,767 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 20 September 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

How big can owls get though I wonder

You can search youtube for the TV show, I believe " monsterquest " with Mothman....

They do a few things with Owls ( Owls eyes reflect red ).

They also gather a wide range group of people, drive them down some roads where " cut outs " of a bat human figure ( Owl looking also ) with red eyes are placed in different areas.All of them are different sizes, and all are set in different ranges from the road, and in different settings.

The 2 foot cut out was mainly seen by people as " 6 to 7 " feet after all was tallied up. Not one person came close to guessing the size of all of them,

Point being, when seeing something, ( especially a strange thing ) the size will be exagerated big time, not on purpose, it is just how our brains work when not recognising something clearly.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#7    gs301

gs301

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

I doubt it was an owl because I sure it had a snout and big owls just don't exist in this region. Could it be a masked man?
I'm  very poor on drawing but it looked like something like that

Attached Files

• Attached File  IMG.jpg   33.58K   94 downloads

Edited by gs301, 20 September 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

View Postgs301, on 20 September 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I doubt it was an owl because I sure it had a snout and big owls just don't exist in this region. Could it be a masked man?
I'm  very poor on drawing but it looked like something like that

Well, it couldn't be a 6 foot creature that is bipedal and has bat wings.....

Where did you " see " this?.....State, and area, time, and lighting.

Edited by Sakari, 20 September 2012 - 06:04 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#9    gs301

gs301

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

Russia, Ural mountains small road in the forest. It was around 3 pm, but with a trees on a both sides oh the road, can't say it was very bright.

#10    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

View Postgs301, on 20 September 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Russia, Ural mountains small road in the forest. It was around 3 pm, but with a trees on a both sides oh the road, can't say it was very bright.

Well, I do not know the wildlife in Russia.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#11    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

I'd love to nkow what it was.....I'm keeping an open mind on this until I've heard more theories.

#12    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,767 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostBling, on 20 September 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

I'd love to nkow what it was.....I'm keeping an open mind on this until I've heard more theories.

Don't open it up so much your brains fall out......

it was either :

A known animal he miss identified.
A hoax
A story for attention
A illusion / hallucination

I am very confident in saying it was not a mothman, vampire, flying hyrax, dogman, or batboy.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#13    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

View Postgs301, on 20 September 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Five days ago I was driving on a country road and saw a jet or something flew  ahead low over the forest. And soon a creature 2.5-3 meters tall appeared in the woods near the road.
The creature was dark gray and looked like a half-human  half-bat. It has huge red eyes and wings and looked right on the cars. I got really scared and flew away from that place.
And after that encounter I see a weird dreams about armoured giants  roaming on Earth. Can anyone say what was it and who was this flying creature? Was it mothman or something else? Are my dreams connected with that sighting?
Thank you for sharing your experience. I think you saw a lizard-bird with rib-cage wing extensions. Best to forget about it and think yourself lucky to have witnessed the real creature behind the UFO phenomenon.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#14    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostSunnyBlues, on 24 September 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think you saw a lizard-bird with rib-cage wing extensions. Best to forget about it and think yourself lucky to have witnessed the real creature behind the UFO phenomenon.

*facepalm*

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,013 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

View Postgs301, on 20 September 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't believe you and I think you are just making up a story to troll the boards.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users