Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran official: 'Big war' means Mahdi's coming

mahdis coming iran official

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#91    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

View Postand then, on 30 April 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

Time will tell what they use their "gun" for in future.  I have every confidence that they will be at least as threatening as NK has been.  And NK doesn't sit astride a choke point for a major portion of the world's oil supply.

No but NK doesn't have a  Rothschild/banking cartel central bank either. That's a lot of money that they can make right there. Bankers will be sweating knowing their is unslaved countries.

Edited by Coffey, 30 April 2013 - 11:43 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#92    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,590 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 30 April 2013 - 10:06 AM, said:

but how you can be sure if this commands from god  i will jump with you if i know for sure that god asked me to do it
why do you think I'm asking him his reasons first?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#93    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

i still got more informations who ever want it but i want you guys to be mind opened and wised judgements cause its not going to be easy for first time and i really hops that actually you will read what i post it from imam mahdi  and trully understand because i know the quran translation is some way hard to understand for non arab talkers if you have any questions about it i would be more than happy to answer  it ..

#94    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

ok as for now i told you the real reason why we are disagree in religions and now its the time to expose who is the real enemies that were mislead us all for so long time as i told you before there is secret organisation they were responsible  for most of  corruption in this world  like wars and religions distort  and  the leaders of this organisation has also enormous powers influence in governments,media , banks systems , you name it all over the world the same organisation who trying to unite nations with new world orders (NWO)
to prepare the world for the last appearance of antichrist but of course he will not say he is antichrist but he will claim that he is Jesus and the Judgment day has come but the question may asked how could such organisation earn such kind of powers and stay for so long time ?
and the answer is becuse whoever control this secert  organisation is not normal person .. in fact he is not even a a human being   !!
thats right i told you before you need to be opend mind cause it's not going to be logical for first time..

god warn us in quran for many times about the greatest evil on earth allah said in quran :

يَا بَنِي آدَمَ لَا يَفْتِنَنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ كَمَا أَخْرَجَ أَبَوَيْكُم مِّنَ الْجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنْهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوْآتِهِمَا ۗ إِنَّهُ يَرَاكُمْ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لَا تَرَوْنَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا الشَّيَاطِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ [٧:٢٧]
O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden , stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

so allah (god) warned about this evil and told us they see you from place that you connot see them what this is mean ??
if god only said in quran that satan is seeing you in place that you can not see him that would mean maybe he has powers to disspear or hides but no he said satan and his tribe
and his tribe not just demons or just evil spirit but also he has wicked humans and mixed race which they follow and worship him but if thats true how could not be able to see them ??

this is what the most ppl dont know but the suprise is the quran mentioned it many times but unfortunately even muslims didn't realize and understand it because the twisted explanations of quran over hundred of years . god said in quran about hidden place or location on earth :

يَقُولُونَ أَإِنَّا لَمَرْدُودُونَ فِي الْحَافِرَةِ [٧٩:١٠]
They say (now): "What! shall we indeed be returned to (our) former state ? ﴿١٠﴾

أَإِذَا كُنَّا عِظَامًا نَّخِرَةً [٧٩:١١]
"What! - when we shall have become rotten bones?" ﴿١١﴾

قَالُوا تِلْكَ إِذًا كَرَّةٌ خَاسِرَةٌ [٧٩:١٢]
They say: "It would, in that case, be a return with loss!(loss if they not follow the right path after they resurrect from grave) ﴿١٢﴾

فَإِنَّمَا هِيَ زَجْرَةٌ وَاحِدَةٌ [٧٩:١٣]
But verily, it will be but a single (Compelling) Cry, ﴿١٣﴾

فَإِذَا هُم بِالسَّاهِرَةِ [٧٩:١٤]
When, behold, they will be in the (full) awakening place .(the place where the sunlight dont disappear)

so god told us about the place on earth that the light of the sun dont disspear and we all know there is no such place as we learned but the truth is there is ..

to be continued
peace to you all ..

Edited by mrbasserby, 30 April 2013 - 02:48 PM.

#95    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,510 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

This entire thread is why I am an atheist / Humanist....Sick to death of all the Abrahammic religions telling me that I cant understand their viewpoint because I "dont truly believe"!! Damned right I dont believe!! Much more has been achieved when the Shackles of organised religion has been removed from around our necks. I dont need any Imam, Preacher, or Rabbi telling me what to think... I observe the basic humanitarian edicts of care and restraint that NONE of these idiotic religions espouses.

In fact, the best thing ever would be to collect ALL Bibles, Talmud (Torahs), and Qu-Ran, torch them and tell all of their followers to "GROW UP", and start talking to bring about a Peace based on Human Need, not on Orthodoxy.... Simples!!

Edited by keithisco, 30 April 2013 - 03:41 PM.

#96    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,428 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 30 April 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

This entire thread is why I am an atheist / Humanist....Sick to death of all the Abrahammic religions telling me that I cant understand their viewpoint because I "dont truly believe"!! Damned right I dont believe!! Much more has been achieved when the Shackles of organised religion has been removed from around our necks. I dont need any Imam, Preacher, or Rabbi telling me what to think... I observe the basic humanitarian edicts of care and restraint that NONE of these idiotic religions espouses.

In fact, the best thing ever would be to collect ALL Bibles, Talmud (Torahs), and Qu-Ran, torch them and tell all of their followers to "GROW UP", and start talking to bring about a Peace based on Human Need, not on Orthodoxy.... Simples!!
IOW simply act as if human nature doesn't exist.  Yeah, that's the ticket!  I'm sure no one's tried that before... :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#97    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 30 April 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Allah (god) said in quran :

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ [٢٩:٦٩]
And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right.

in meaning those who strive to find the truth for sure god will guide them to the truthful ways in other words they will find it .
if you really want the truth you must strive and use your mind becuse not every one deserve to be guided if they dont do extra offer to seek for it ..
as i said before some ppl like you reach a level of the truth that they can't handle it anymore so you decided to choose  being  atheist  and in return god guided you in this way you want ...

Edited by mrbasserby, 30 April 2013 - 04:10 PM.

#98    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,919 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

"Allah is with those who do right"  That's great, except everybody thinks that is them, and it can't be.

#99    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 30 April 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

"Allah is with those who do right"  That's great, except everybody thinks that is them, and it can't be.

Allah said :
وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ أَكْثَرُهُمْ إِلَّا ظَنًّا ۚ إِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْئًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَفْعَلُونَ [١٠:٣٦]
But most of them follow nothing but fancy: truly fancy can be of no avail against truth. Verily Allah is well aware of all that they do.

#100    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,919 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Well the problem remains; sure Allah is well aware, but humans aren't.

#101    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,382 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

View Postmrbasserby, on 30 April 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

Allah (god) said in quran :

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ [٢٩:٦٩]
And those who strive in Our (cause),- We will certainly guide them to our Paths: For verily Allah is with those who do right.

in meaning those who strive to find the truth for sure god will guide them to the truthful ways in other words they will find it .
if you really want the truth you must strive and use your mind becuse not every one deserve to be guided if they dont do extra offer to seek for it ..
as i said before some ppl like you reach a level of the truth that they can't handle it anymore so you decided to choose  being  atheist  and in return god guided you in this way you want ...

Yeah, not so much, most of us that are atheist are so because "Allah" and his counterparts have never provided evidence of the existence.  So it's Allah and pals fault I'm an atheist.  It would be pretty easy for him/her/them to change that.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#102    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 30 April 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Well the problem remains; sure Allah is well aware, but humans aren't.

most of the ppl think they are knowing or doing right but  allah said :
الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا [١٨:١٠٤]
"Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life, while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works"

#103    mrbasserby

mrbasserby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 30 April 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Yeah, not so much, most of us that are atheist are so because "Allah" and his counterparts have never provided evidence of the existence.  So it's Allah and pals fault I'm an atheist.  It would be pretty easy for him/her/them to change that.

Nibs
yes its easy for him Allah said :
وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَٰكِن يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَلَتُسْأَلُنَّ عَمَّا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ [١٦:٩٣]
If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases ( stray who want to be strayed ) , and He guides whom He pleases ( guide who wants to be guided): but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions.

#104    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,919 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

This is a Christian teaching too.  Part of the same meme I suppose

#105    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,919 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

By the way, if you are going to translate, it would avoid a lot of ridicule if you didn't try to use King James English

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users