Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why not Islam?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,342 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Religion and it`s false gods make people do messed up things like use religion to control goverments hence a personal interst as Acid just said.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#47    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

I love your people and your religion. Just saying. It is not the one I use for my own spiritual growth. I did find the statements about the workings of the universe to be very interesting and as much enlightened as the Mayans as a perspective.

May PEACE come to your loved ones each and every day.

#48    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 September 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

Because for nearly 2000 years Jewish peoples have held an active role in the cultures of every western country (and Russia), so culturally and historicaly we have much in common with them. This relationship has actually overall  probably been very good for both of us.  We have much less in common with our midlle eastern breathren.

This is true, but in addition you have to realise that eastern Europe and the west is largely made up of khazari descendants, who are not Semitic Jews, but converted during the supremacy of the khazari empire, the khagan (king) invited representatives of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, he opted to convert talmudism (ie Judaism) this became the state religion. The empire made conquests into eastern Europe (the original khazari were Asiatic Turks) in to Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, khazikstan, the caucus region etc etc. A very powerful empire, which was destroyed by the Rus (Russian, Vikings) and capitalised on their empire drove them into Europe northern western and eastern. The hierarchy of the khazar fled, but during their own conquests it was well known that khazari warriors would rape and pilage like the tartars, the majority of the khazari converted to Judaism too. However they are not Semitic Jews but 90% of the western and eastern European Jews are these khazari Jews who are not semitic, they have huge power today like the past and function on the principles, well known khazari Jewish family......the Rothschild! Khazari empire and history is not taught in schools universities or general academia, ask yourself why?

#49    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,772 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

I'm certainly no expert but it seems to me that this assertion is easily disproved with genetic markers.  I assume you would admit that at least SOME "real" Jews still exist in the world?  A simple DNA match will tell the tale.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users