Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Libyan people storm Embassy attackers base

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,558 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

View PostVein Capital, on 08 November 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

So can we safely say that the America has given it's approval to Obama's handling of Benghazi? We've given the go-ahead for more lies, more cover-ups in the future? Are you all out of your minds? What's going to happen if we have another 9/11, and you are left with this spineless weasel in charge? How will he respond? More lies, more spin, more finger-pointing? A state department full of incompetent butt-kissers shifting blame upon each other?

don't hold back VC....tell us what you really think.... ^_^

we will never know how Romney would have reacted and dealt with it all...had HE been president at the time.

but the president isn't all powerful, is he...he is just the figurehead of his whole political team? Relying on the advice

from special interest groups, like the military etc.

I said myself somewhere on a thread about this Benghazi attack...that it looked like Chris Stevens and the others had been

hung out to dry. I don't approve. But I'm not the one who actually has to deal with  this kind of situation, in real time.

And neither are you....so we both have that luxury.

Posted Image

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,244 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Problem is, many people don't americans involved again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users