Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Psychic Reading Request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    kel82

kel82

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Kelly - 30

Hello,wondered if it was possible to have a reading,as i have never had one?and i am very intrigued to find out more?

Thanks

#2    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:25 PM

Hi there,

My higher self and guide say - "embrace the new start"

I'm shown something to do with hair dressing. And told there is "talent" right there.

I'm shown a woman in her 30's or 40's with chin'ish length hair, very blonde. She's weary a red pattern top/dress with white in between reds. There is cocktails around her or a cocktail bar, it's a night setting.  she looks independent and happy. I'm being given the years 2010 - 2011 for some reason. I'm told the words "I understood" and "the choices were black and white" feels like the summary of part of a conversation, then im told "she needs more time". Best friend.

Hope the contexts can make sense. Feed back would be appreciated on this one :tu:

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 25 September 2012 - 11:27 PM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#3    kel82

kel82

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

Hey, thanks for the reading. I'm not sure who the person you're talking about could be.

A new start and the conversation makes sense though.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users