Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

9 Big Myths We're Being Peddled

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#31    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

View Postand then, on 24 September 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

Dude?  Decaf?  September 11... hello?  USS Cole, Several US embassies, what ARE you on about?

La Patria? King David Hotel? Deir Yassin? el-Bureij? Khan Yunis? Rafah? Qibya? The Lavon Affair? USS Liberty? Operation Litani? Sabra and Shatilla? Peace For Galilee? Israel simply rarely bites the hand that feeds them. Anyways, I dont think you want to make a comprehensive list of massacres and terrorism Israel has committed? There is 33 such massacres before and during the 1948 war.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#32    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,974 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 26 September 2012 - 05:54 AM, said:

La Patria? King David Hotel? Deir Yassin? el-Bureij? Khan Yunis? Rafah? Qibya? The Lavon Affair? USS Liberty? Operation Litani? Sabra and Shatilla? Peace For Galilee? Israel simply rarely bites the hand that feeds them. Anyways, I dont think you want to make a comprehensive list of massacres and terrorism Israel has committed? There is 33 such massacres before and during the 1948 war.
I'll give you every one of them... but why don't you mention those they were in response to?  At that time the Arabs were freaking out over the influx of Jews from Europe and were harassing an regularly killing Jews as well.  But if you take Coffey's point as valid that Zionists are causing today as much or more trouble death and bloodshed around the world as Islamic  terrorists then I say you are badly mistaken and your bias is in glaring view.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#33    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

but why don't you mention those they were in response to?

But both sides seem to claim that their actions are in response to something...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#34    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 24 September 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

IMO Zionist extremist beget Islamic extremists.
It's a terrible case of push-me-pull you or perhaps a better analogy would be a visious circle..

I don't think it's a matter of who started it... Let's face it - in this debate there are no "Good guys". Palestinians, Israelis, Middle eastern groups of all stripes - they have all done bad stuff. And in their eyes it is always retaliation for the bad stuff some other group did. It's gotten to the point where it is so messy with so many recriminations among all parties that the only way to really settle it would be to sincerely decide to start over. To just say "Everything in the past is in the past and from this second we are starting over."

But that isn't going to happen and we all know it. These hard feelings are so ingrained at this point that is impossible. Iran is not going to sing Kumbaya with Israel anytime soon and Israel is not going to start treating Palestinians nicely and Palestinians are not going to let their feelings go. To be honest, I have to wonder what will achieve any sort of peace in that region of the world. Obviously the US invading doesn't do it and obviously the US trying to be friendly won't do it and obviously the US can't just ignore the area because it's kinda a large part of the map and has some US interests in it.

At the same time, I don't think that even the US ignoring the middle east completely would do much to settle things. I do think that our support of Israel tends to destabilize things there but it would be unstable either way. Everybody might have to settle for an uneasy peace that could break at any time - that may be the best that everybody can expect.

#35    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

View Postand then, on 26 September 2012 - 09:10 AM, said:

I'll give you every one of them... but why don't you mention those they were in response to?  At that time the Arabs were freaking out over the influx of Jews from Europe and were harassing an regularly killing Jews as well.  But if you take Coffey's point as valid that Zionists are causing today as much or more trouble death and bloodshed around the world as Islamic  terrorists then I say you are badly mistaken and your bias is in glaring view.

1880s: Zionists begin settling in Palestine. Years earlier, wealthy Arabs had taken advantage of the Ottoman Land Code to register in their names land that didn’t really belong to them. The Zionists would typically purchase the “rights” to the land from these absentee landlords, then kick out the land’s Palestinian inhabitants, leaving them homeless and jobless.

1928: The Wailing Wall incident. The Palestinian Arabs, justly upset with being kicked off their land by the settlers, had by this point grown suspicious of the settlers (as had Palestine’s indigenous Jewish population). A disagreement over rights to the Wailing Wall erupted into a riot, with hundreds killed on both sides.

1936-1939: Palestinians go on a General Strike as a demonstration for self-determination. The strike turns into a revolt. The Zionists, aided by the British, respond with incredible force. 329 Jews are killed; 3,293 Arabs are killed.

1938: Irgun terrorists kill 76 Arabs by setting off bombs in markets and other public places. When an Irgun member is arrested by the British, the Irgun killed another 52 Arabs.

1939: The British decide to limit Jewish immigration. The Irgun responds, killing 27 Arabs.

Throughout the 1930s, Zionists killed 338 Brits, assassinate 40 Jews, invent international hijacking via a Syrian airliner, and manage to invent the letter bomb.

1940s: Zionists urge Western governments not to accept Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany. Chaim Weitzman’s cohort Greenbaum says, “One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe.”

1944: Stern Gang kills British minister of state Lord Moyne (who had favored a Palestinian state) in Cairo.

1947: Zionists kill international mediator Count Bernadotte, who’d saved thousands of Jew from the camps during World War II.

1947-1949: Zionists commence a campaign of ethnic cleansing, committing scores of massacres in Palestinian villages including Deir Yassin and use a campaign of terror and massacres to drive 700,000+ from their homes.

1948: Zionists declare independence for the state of Israel, despite the fact that the General Assembly resolution proposing partition was not legally binding. Evidence indicates that they’d planned to annex the area allocated in the partition plan for the “Jewish state", and divide up the rest of Palestine between themselves and Jordan. In the ensuing conflict, thousands died on both sides.

1948 – 1964: Palestinians in Israeli territory live under military rule. They aren’t legally permitted to vote or join labor unions. During this time (and still today), Palestinians are subject to humiliation, collective punishment, torture, and seizure of land and resources. Economic conditions and standards of living for those in the Occupied Territories are abysmal.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#36    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,974 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 27 September 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

1880s: Zionists begin settling in Palestine. Years earlier, wealthy Arabs had taken advantage of the Ottoman Land Code to register in their names land that didn’t really belong to them. The Zionists would typically purchase the “rights” to the land from these absentee landlords, then kick out the land’s Palestinian inhabitants, leaving them homeless and jobless.

1928: The Wailing Wall incident. The Palestinian Arabs, justly upset with being kicked off their land by the settlers, had by this point grown suspicious of the settlers (as had Palestine’s indigenous Jewish population). A disagreement over rights to the Wailing Wall erupted into a riot, with hundreds killed on both sides.

1936-1939: Palestinians go on a General Strike as a demonstration for self-determination. The strike turns into a revolt. The Zionists, aided by the British, respond with incredible force. 329 Jews are killed; 3,293 Arabs are killed.

1938: Irgun terrorists kill 76 Arabs by setting off bombs in markets and other public places. When an Irgun member is arrested by the British, the Irgun killed another 52 Arabs.

1939: The British decide to limit Jewish immigration. The Irgun responds, killing 27 Arabs.

Throughout the 1930s, Zionists killed 338 Brits, assassinate 40 Jews, invent international hijacking via a Syrian airliner, and manage to invent the letter bomb.

1940s: Zionists urge Western governments not to accept Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany. Chaim Weitzman’s cohort Greenbaum says, “One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe.”

1944: Stern Gang kills British minister of state Lord Moyne (who had favored a Palestinian state) in Cairo.

1947: Zionists kill international mediator Count Bernadotte, who’d saved thousands of Jew from the camps during World War II.

1947-1949: Zionists commence a campaign of ethnic cleansing, committing scores of massacres in Palestinian villages including Deir Yassin and use a campaign of terror and massacres to drive 700,000+ from their homes.

1948: Zionists declare independence for the state of Israel, despite the fact that the General Assembly resolution proposing partition was not legally binding. Evidence indicates that they’d planned to annex the area allocated in the partition plan for the “Jewish state", and divide up the rest of Palestine between themselves and Jordan. In the ensuing conflict, thousands died on both sides.

1948 – 1964: Palestinians in Israeli territory live under military rule. They aren’t legally permitted to vote or join labor unions. During this time (and still today), Palestinians are subject to humiliation, collective punishment, torture, and seizure of land and resources. Economic conditions and standards of living for those in the Occupied Territories are abysmal.
Yeah....just awful....

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#37    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

This all remind so much of the myths surrounding the WMD issues in Iraq in the lead up to illegally invade and occupy that country. I think they are using the very same tactics. I suggest you watch and see how the Obama White House will imply the very same things that Bush did. Why did Obama reverse on Israel anyway? He was doing such a good job of standing up to Israel’s weasel government.
Now I am reminding you, this has nothing whatsoever to do with religion, my sentiments. This has to do with a government that is atrociously condescending and witchy about everything. This has nothing to do with how worship some god. This has to do with a govenment that has no desire whatsoever to get along with their neighbors. In fact, the government of Israel doesn't even follow the Ten Commandments.

Always remember that if generals fear that they may be out of a job, they will indeed drum up business, … at our expense.

Edited by regeneratia, 27 September 2012 - 11:33 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#38    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

View Postand then, on 24 September 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

Dude?  Decaf?  September 11... hello?  USS Cole, Several US embassies, what ARE you on about?

Cheney loves you.

Edited by regeneratia, 27 September 2012 - 11:23 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#39    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

View Postand then, on 24 September 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

Which casualties need never have happened had the crazy bas tids hadn't decided to kill people at their desks just trying to work for a living.  Cheer for your Muslim buds to someone who cares.  As far as I'm concerned they called down the lightning on themselves.

Which casualities never would have happened if the military in this country was doing it's job. They sure let us down on 911, in Iraq and in Afghanistan. And they will indeed let us down in Iran. The DOD is a total and absolute FAILURE!!

Professor Hilton Hotema

#40    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

View PostCradle of Fish, on 25 September 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Frankly the Christian/Muslim discourse sounds like a broken record. We are the religion of peace, you are the religion of war etcetera.

Take the same level of scrutiny to your own religion that you do to others for once. Also consider the fact that if you were born in the opposite part of the world you probably would be an adherrent and apologist for their religion.

It is high time to remove reliogion from the issue. Religion doesn't matter much anymore. This is an issue of states, not god-awful churches.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#41    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:32 AM

View PostHasina, on 25 September 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

That's not being a devout Muslim, you just think you'd be swayed by the Gospel.

Christians now wage their wars through political fronts, trying to reign people into their beliefs with their own twisted way of laying out laws that everyone should follow. I see it here in the US all the bloody time, especially here in Texas and the neighboring state Louisiana.

They also bomb clinics and kill Drs and maime workers. Oh yeah, Christianity is NOT tame. It is criminal.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#42    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 27 September 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

They also bomb clinics and kill Drs and maime workers. Oh yeah, Christianity is NOT tame. It is criminal.
True, but it's like the dog that bites your hand off as opposed to the dog that mauls your face. Either way, I'm not petting either.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#43    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

View PostHasina, on 27 September 2012 - 11:35 AM, said:

True, but it's like the dog that bites your hand off as opposed to the dog that mauls your face. Either way, I'm not petting either.

The three Ambrham religions can go hang as far as I am concerned. I don't like any of them.

I just cannot help but see how much this all is like how the lead up to invade Iraq was. There is no difference here. Soon I will expect some kind of statement about how Iran poses an "imminent threat" and some condi-like person will talk about mushroom clouds, just to scare the scat out of you.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#44    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 27 September 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

The three Ambrham religions can go hang as far as I am concerned. I don't like any of them.

I just cannot help but see how much this all is like how the lead up to invade Iraq was. There is no difference here. Soon I will expect some kind of statement about how Iran poses an "imminent threat" and some condi-like person will talk about mushroom clouds, just to scare the scat out of you.
World of politics and religion, it's all posturing and making the other guy look worse then you, then scaring your people into following you. This is why I don't vote.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#45    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

View Postand then, on 27 September 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

I'm merely demonstrating that much of the tales of woe from Gaza is just propaganda.  And if a consistent period of time elapsed where rocket fire ceased and the Hamas became a little bit less confrontational, real inroads for the betterment of the conditions might come about.  This mall proves that the situation there isn't nearly as desparate as some here make it appear.

You came up with this just over one video taken in one new mall in one of the Gaza Strip's more expensive neighborhoods, Kimmel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users