Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Piazza St Peter Geometry

piazza st peter

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

Please note problem with "Captions" and indeed i have apologized to Kmt_Seth, however the problem wasn't with me, was it?

Please note i don't "Pick on just one Country", it is through all countries.

Please note Washington Monument is 555 ft &5 1/8th inches tall, very interesting regarding PHI, you work it out, LOL !
http://en.wikipedia....ington_Monument

Actually Cornerstone is very interesting, ever thought to look at date....don't try it on, i know my stuff in astronomy and pseudoscience that have been implimented thoughout history, that have belief connections....in history it is always belief that has most connection to dates.....how many examples do you want?  I'm here to supply!

Edited by monk 56, 07 October 2012 - 10:15 AM.

#77    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:35 PM

Having apologized Kmt_Sesh, and noting you are a much valued member with a huge amount of thread reply, i would have to say that your eye isn't on the ball, as it took a new member to tell you that the "Caption" given you by thread reply is what some would say is pseudoscience, being Majestic 12 operative, hardly what you would want?

Message to those that would try to gang up on me, be very careful, it may not play out as you would want, but hardly a reason to reject me off this forum, i might be new here and polite, it doesn't mean i'm an idiot and don't know the tools of debate!

#78    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,216 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Monk 56, I'll say it again, "Majestic 12 Operative" is nothing more than my rank at UM, based on the number of posts I've written here over the years. You, for instance, hold the rank of "Ectoplasmic Residue" based on the number of posts you've written. It means nothing of substance—it is only for fun. The Admin designed these rank names only to reflect one's involvement on this message board. I don't even know what a Majestic 12 Operative" is supposed to be and frankly I don't care because it has nothing directly to do with me, my personality, my beliefs, what I post, or my own knowledge base and interests.

There is nothing to apologize for, any more than you should apologize for the rank of Ectoplasmic Residue.

Enough said. I advise we henceforth set aside any comments on posters' ranks because they are not relevant to what posters are writing.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#79    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

The obelisk was on the spina of the Circus Vaticanus, so named because it was at the foot of the Vatican hill. Curious fact :)

And minions such as me look up to those with the rank of Ectoplasmic Residue with awe :nw:

#80    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hi Atentutankh-Pasheri,

I'm only concerned about "icon to our most valued posters", i have little fun regarding disputed secret societies, however i have a good sense of humour, i have little debate to moderator, it wouldn't do me any good, nor should it, i value them, but you can change how to look at secret societies from "Renaissance to Now", that is completely different debate...link below:-

So "Touche":-

http://www.thefreedi...nary.com/touche

Last page of my thread below, very interesting:-

http://www.unexplain...c=232340&st=135

Any one want to comment?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users